Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,176 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Kate Henshaw As A College Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw As A College Girl (2076 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw As A College Girl by omar22(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
If am correct Kate Henshaw, she is over 40 years?

So why is she still acting the role of a teenage girl?

do they think we are all blind like a bat that we cannot not see?
Re: Kate Henshaw As A College Girl by Dygeasy(m): 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
If I am correct, Omar22, he joined Nairaland in 2008 with about 50 topics.

So why is he still posting rubbish topics?

Does he think we are that dumb that we cannot think?

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw As A College Girl by omar22(m): 6:29am On Jun 13, 2013
Dygeasy: If I am correct, Omar22, he joined Nairaland in 2008 with about 50 topics.

So why is he still posting rubbish topics?

Does he think we are that dumb that we cannot think?

gringringrin

Why don't you send a message to your village, informing them that their missing id.iot has been found.
Re: Kate Henshaw As A College Girl by clark22: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2013
omar22:

Why don't you send a message to your village, informing them that their missing id.iot has been found.

“From North, South, East and West we come to FGGC Calabar. With honour and loyalty yield ourselves to thee, to mould and groom. Rolling land of pleasant memories, nursery ground of feminine graces;

http://www.plagiarism-checker.co/
Re: Kate Henshaw As A College Girl by Dygeasy(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2013
omar22:

am I the Id.iot now? Ehn? Why na? :Pb
Re: Kate Henshaw As A College Girl by babyboy3(m): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2013
omar22:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw As A College Girl by jasson98: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
omar22:
If am correct Kate Henshaw, she is over 40 years?

So why is she still acting the role of a teenage girl?

do they think we are all blind like a bat that we cannot not see?
Hahaha superb bro nice Oppo R19 Price

(1) (Reply)

Naija Footballer's Dearest Flunt Her Beautiful Aset / See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question / NEWS: My Youngest Son Passes Out At US Embassy. Omotola Shares Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.