Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? (4350 Views)

When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? / My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex / Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? by Ejimaa: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
..okay ..this might be a little late .. But seriously I usually wonder when girls would start asking the guys out ...a guy up there typed something which I think is partially true .. I guess when we the guys stop going to them, they'd wise up or should I type take over the responsibility .. Lol .. Well I don't see it as any gender's responsibity ... From my opinion I think its the kind of mentality we have here .. And I keep telling it ... We need to upgrade this mentality ... About the girl typing we guys do take them for granted when they do the approach ..well for that I think those particular guys are doing that for payback from the forming and hard to get they have gotten from other females ..
I asked the same question last week brother,the response I got from guys was nothing to write home about...I felt embarrassed and ashamed but thankGod is up again but the harm has been done coz,at out million guys,i think is only 10 that wouldn't take u for granted
Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ejimaa:
I asked the same question last week brother,the response I got from guys was nothing to write home about...I felt embarrassed and ashamed but thankGod is up again but the harm has been done coz,at out million guys,i think is only 10 that wouldn't take u for granted
.. Not really .. There are alot of guys that wouldn't take the ladies for granted,alot of them .. But since it has become a trend in the world now .. The ladies don't care whether there are guys out there that appreciate them for the approach first .. Just recently I asked a girl why girls don't approach guys and she was like .. Its not polite .. And I was like .wtf
Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? by Ejimaa: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. Not really .. There are alot of guys that wouldn't take the ladies for granted,alot of them .. But since it has become a trend in the world now .. The ladies don't care whether there are guys out there that appreciate them for the approach first .. Just recently I asked a girl why girls don't approach guys and she was like .. Its not polite .. And I was like .wtf
hmmmm ok ohh,,,but my dear,it hurt when u ask someone out and he turns u down,u will look so stupid....lol...but is cool shaa
Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ejimaa:
hmmmm ok ohh,,,but my dear,it hurt when u ask someone out and he turns u down,u will look so stupid....lol...but is cool shaa
.. Its vice versa .. Yeah its coolcheesy .. Btw are you a female?? .. Your moniker sounds masculine:-o
Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? by froze6(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2016
A girl once told me,but she has someone she is dating.
Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? by orieoda(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2016
hotangel2:
Because Nigerian men take advantage of the girl when they realise she likes them. Advantage here means, play hard to get. Probably walk in front of her with another girl. You guys better not deny that, because u gon start a war in hurr. When Nigerian girls tells a guy she likes him, Instead of the guy to respect the girl and see how hard it was for her to tell him, he will just do something stupid that will in turn hurt the girls feelings.

Duhhh...watch "games women play". The girl told him she liked him and he kept embarrasing her. Anyways...my point is, Nigerian girls will start telling "bobo's" that they like them, when the bobo's start acting like a normal "bobo" should act.
The problem is that most Nigerian girls that ask guys out always expect positive result...Once the guy decline (maybe he has a gf), then they see it as humiliation....the fact is as a guy, u can't date every lady that has feelings for u, unless u are a PLAYER

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? by Ejimaa: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. Its vice versa .. Yeah its coolcheesy .. Btw are you a female?? .. Your moniker sounds masculine:-o
is my pic showing?
Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ejimaa:
is my pic showing?
.. Ummm no ... Arrr actually I don't know .. I use freebasic and you know Airtel and their craziness ... They don't allow pictures to load when using freebasic ..so maybe it is showing btw you can check if it is showing yourself
Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? by COOL10(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
That's why many are now at Shiloh cos of the unnecessary 'hard to get' game they played. Ladies one thing u should know is there r guys who might like a particular girl but will certainly give up on her cos of that crazy attitude. Some guys r shy while some don't just have time 4 dat. One of my gifts is I study girls very well,I know when she doesn't fancy me, and when she fancies me but is playing such game.I take it as being childish on the girl's part. I def won't approach any of the two for dating purposes cos I'm a guy of self worth and any girl who doesn't see that enough to agree to her liking me,just ain't worth the stress. I'm out
Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2021
pasuma:
When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Bobos Out ?

One thing I've come to notice in Nigeria is that you can hardly find a babe walk up to a guy she likes so much and say "hello, excuse me, you know I've got this felling for you" or "men I'm having a crush on you men".

They've got hubris, they will never admit to what they want. You barely know when they want you inside them if you can't be Aristotle or Plato or maybe Freud.

Babes you know what you want know, so why not go 4 it like MTN'S "achieve what you want to achieve"

PASO LOMO (NA ME BE DAT) cool
Pikin wey dem born wen this post was made go be 16years now.
Wow, how time flies
Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? by siofra(f): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2021
When Nigerian men start behaving responsibly.

When Nigerian men start respecting Nigerian women.

When Nigerian men build a better society for their offsprings.
Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? by Coldie(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
siofra:
When Nigerian men start behaving responsibly.

When Nigerian men start respecting Nigerian women.

When Nigerian men build a better society for their offsprings.
Ask me out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me !!!! / Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.