Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Dibu Live On Channels: Meeting 2 Hold On June 18th 2 Set Cut Of Mark Wt Vc's' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dibu Live On Channels: Meeting 2 Hold On June 18th 2 Set Cut Of Mark Wt Vc's' (1144 Views)

Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 / Father Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Are Saying For Now”.. - Dibu / RUMOUR:Jamb Has Reduced Cut Of Mark To 170! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dibu Live On Channels: Meeting 2 Hold On June 18th 2 Set Cut Of Mark Wt Vc's' by phemmyjohnson: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2013
Jamb registrar,DIBU, earlier diz mawnin live on channels television sun Rise Daily decided to bring scripts and question types live on channels...............Mr Dibu revealed the fact that the board has not set the cut of mark,reveals that on 18th june, the minister, university VC's and jamb will sit to decide a cut of mark... On the motion,he Described the failure of students as self done...He further more said the use of types DIBU wasn't disclosed to his officials not until jamb exam day..With demonstrations and use of scripts, he said to the channels officials that most of these students changed paper types wrongly and didn't fill their types correctly...I had the chance to send a question to him through channels officials on twitter asking him if questions on cbt were simpler than ppt but to my surprise, he said I was part of the candidates who failed...Not knowing I passed...He lastly said cbt is meant to stand and he has the government backing him on the use of cbt....
Re: Dibu Live On Channels: Meeting 2 Hold On June 18th 2 Set Cut Of Mark Wt Vc's' by Lurve(f): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2013
I thought the cut off marks had already been decided
Re: Dibu Live On Channels: Meeting 2 Hold On June 18th 2 Set Cut Of Mark Wt Vc's' by phemmyjohnson: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2013
No oooo...No cut of mark has been released oo...All are false information..Dibu himself confirmed this himself...18th june, it will be released...
Re: Dibu Live On Channels: Meeting 2 Hold On June 18th 2 Set Cut Of Mark Wt Vc's' by DrNoimatO: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2013
I pray it favour everyone of us o
Re: Dibu Live On Channels: Meeting 2 Hold On June 18th 2 Set Cut Of Mark Wt Vc's' by Kendzyma(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
lolz....settin cut off marks cant make any diff..sinc d man siad dat da mass failur was d fault of d student..dat means he wunt consider dose who faild wen settin da cut off marks for each uni....i tink iz still gna set 200 for som federal uni
Re: Dibu Live On Channels: Meeting 2 Hold On June 18th 2 Set Cut Of Mark Wt Vc's' by phemmyjohnson: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
In my opinion i tink they will reduce d cut of mark bcoz it haz been known dat itz nt only him 2 decide.It includez d minister of education,all vc'z and prof Dibu himself
Re: Dibu Live On Channels: Meeting 2 Hold On June 18th 2 Set Cut Of Mark Wt Vc's' by Rajman(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2013
all is well
Re: Dibu Live On Channels: Meeting 2 Hold On June 18th 2 Set Cut Of Mark Wt Vc's' by phemmyjohnson: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
Almost tuesday!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Students Don’t Want Us To End Strike – ASUU / ctrl D / Cu Student Is Pioneer Black And Only Female Speaker At Tedx Lancaster, Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.