Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash (35382 Views)

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent / Unbelievable: NANS ''honours'' Buruji Kashamu (photo) / NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
obakovich:
If na campus war now all d Vikings,Axe,Maf,Eiye for they carry body dey pursue Jew men like us. Now see fight dem dey form deaf and dumb

Guy! Who you be? Show me your Colour. Be careful, you just dey yann anyhow.
Can you cry more than the bereaved?

Rip Comrado! Ex-
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by ume(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
wen i remember my brothers water run away my eyes o,aye aye water runaway my eyes
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by waja(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
RIP.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by Wisepriest: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
May their soul rest in peace. It beat my imagination when ever comrades lost their lives. Aluta continua vitoria acerta.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by dulphines: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
God spared my life on same road on 29th August, 1999. The bus i boarded from Aba fliped 4 times just after the bridge before the Polytechnic and finally crashed into the bush, throwing some passengers off through the windshield. Thankfully, i survived unhurt. It's about 14yrs nw and i'm grateful to God for sparing my life. I for don rotten tey tey! Jehovah bu eze, Allah sarki!
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
the_ripper3: I no know why all dis Aluta buses and comarado fleet too dey get accident. Even during my university days, same thing. May dey RIP
They are rough and always want to prove themselves. RIP to the dead.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by EngrChris(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
Super1759: RIP, brother in the struggle....once a futoite, always a futoite.
yes bro aluta continua R.I.P to a brother n others in our great institutions, as a futo alumni i console all futoite ,NANS present n past Excos, other student in all institution. God will give us heart to bear this unexpected loss IJN.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by scobaba: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
RIP to these comrades.

I hope the accident wasn't a case of over speeding.

if u v eva been in 'Aluta jet' as the NANS bus is normally called, you would have noticed dat the drivers SCHOOL-OVER are reckless, they claim to be the king of the road. After much cheap booze they risk people's life.

NANS has lost more activists on the road than in the struggle itself.

May God give the families of the dead comfort in this sad time.

Victory is still sure.....someday!
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by jerry772(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
wat a Bleep!!itz unfair 4 our evercautious,ever standind nd unintimidated comrade's die in a car accident.....it shows d kind of bad roads,loop holes we hav in niaja.it iz absolutely repognant for our aluta soidiers to perish in such manner....it calls for FG in d area of road construction to take absolute mesure to ensure we hav good roads,to aviod d efficacy of bad road....RIP my fellow comrades.....aluta continua victoria acerta.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by Fantacy1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
Itz so sad....RIP comrades
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by oluwashola4me(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
RIP to the brave leaders of the Nigerian students! Rest well.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by Amadioha123(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
Adieu! The fact is the NANS convoys are always reckless on the road, they feel the are above the law and beyond death. If only they were cautious. It's a big lesson for all.

1 Like

Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by OtunbaJ: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
In d spirit of ALUTA I say RIP comrades. U guys fought well.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by bigmo1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
lola.luv:
Students Union people are always getting involved in accidents and they don't survive.

I have read and seen enough. It's like a curse.

Sadly, these are young men that are politically vibrant and would have done justice to Nigerian politics.

May their souls RIP.
Solidarity forever!
"Would have done justice to Nigerian politics" like Labran Maku and their likes who were once student union activists, but are now comfortably eating from the national cake.
But that asides, ℓ̊ think ℓ̊ saw this guy on tv few days ago.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by Airhix(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
RIP Comrades and to those that died in the struggle !!! We once again Remember one of Our ! 4rm Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma ,Edo State , NANS PRESIDENT among others who died on their way to Benue MOSES OISAKEDE ! Aluta continua ! Victoria acceta . Just a similar incident ! When I remember Moses,water run-away my eyes ,aye aye ,water runaway my eyes,when I remember Donald ,water runaway my eyes ,ayeaye water runaway mi eyes ! Greatest Nigeria Student!!!!!!! Be mindful what you do in CAMPUS, less that 4,5,6 years,the world is waiting for you! " Greatest Ekpoma Alumna
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by Hunkyimage(m): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
ume: wen i remember my brothers water run away my eyes o,aye aye water runaway my eyes
Wat-a-poem! Even me water run away my eyes aye aye hahahahaha cry cry cry

But finally

May their souls rest in peace and may God grant their families the fortitude to bear the lost sad
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by OtunbaJ: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
In the spirit of ALUTA I say RIP comrades.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by lolaluv1(f): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
big mo:
"Would have done justice to Nigerian politics" like Labran Maku and their likes who were once student union activists, but are now comfortably eating from the national cake.
But that asides, ℓ̊ think ℓ̊ saw this guy on tv few days ago.

You cannot judge them according to Maku. How do you know they wouldn't have done better?
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by lolaluv1(f): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
Amadioha123: Adieu! The fact is the NANS convoys are always reckless on the road, they feel the are above the law and beyond death. If only they were cautious. It's a big lesson for all.
I think so too.
Infact, young people mostly feel invincible when behind wheels.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by Ofido(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
come oooo hope its not the Donald i knw. I Pray its not him ooooo. the guy i contested nans zone b cordinator with back in the dayz
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by hisswagness: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
brownlord: They said, 5 uniuyo student yesterday and today 4 with the NANS senate president making 10, just bcause of 200 naira, and the useless cult boys in that school are hiding under their mothers bed, instead of them to pick up their arms and ransack that town, throw the school into a state of pitiable disma bisma ( Ref. Patric Obayagbon ) Shame on Uni oyo student they are all weakling.

Btw, R.I.P to the brave soldiers NANS members, may your soul RIPP. Aluta continua, vitória é certa
Always mke findings b4 posting gabage...dhickhead
RIP 2 d dead
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by mkoabiola: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
Dat d spirit of Aluta continua
I saw hm on tv 2days ago b4 he passed on.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by Mercyu1(f): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
Iam shedding tears as i'm writing this.I culd nt bliv it wen i heard d sad news but now it hv bn confirmed dt we hv lost DONALD. Wat a great loss!!!.DONALD..wat a great friend with a 4giving heart,DONALD wat a great leader with a kind heart.Oh GOD!How i wish this nevere happened.May his gentle soul n souls of d others rest in perfect peace.....Amen.Weeps
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by Emmanueledu(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2013
This is so sad!in other to intervene and now lost there lives......
Hmmm may there 'Aluta' souls RIP!!!
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by scofield33(m): 12:11am On Jun 14, 2013
Rip comradez
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by miracleoscar(m): 2:46am On Jun 14, 2013
May sincere condolences to the family of the dead.
It is really tragic how this undergraduate risk their life to either over speeding or reckless driving.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:30am On Jun 14, 2013
May God grant their family and friends the strength to bear this losses.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 14, 2013
RIP!

I thought you meant David Mark for a moment.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 14, 2013
dejustice:

Guy! Who you be? Show me your Colour. Be careful, you just dey yann anyhow.
Can you cry more than the bereaved?

Rip Comrado! Ex-

e dey like u want hand to touch u,wetin be colour u think u fit stand me one on one?U wetin be ya color?
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by IykeNipoga(m): 6:02am On Jun 14, 2013
R.I.P, Ma frend Biggy.
I neva knew we cud nt c agaian afta we saw on monday.
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by ziondaughter: 7:18am On Jun 14, 2013
So pathetic. This just brought back sad memories of how we lost our SUG president and other excos along the Oha road, delta state in 2003. Hon Oghenero your memory still lives cos i know u would have brought alot of changes to the university. God knows best. Sleep on comrade!
Re: NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash by billios: 7:22am On Jun 14, 2013
Mma Ekpo hope you are happy now b/c this is wht u want........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty / Teacher Injures Student For Failing To Submit Assignment In Rivers (Graphic Pics / Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.