Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Comparism Bank Of Nigeria Democracy Since 1999-date - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparism Bank Of Nigeria Democracy Since 1999-date (569 Views)

Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu / Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? / ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comparism Bank Of Nigeria Democracy Since 1999-date by realistkem(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
In leu of celebrating MKO laying his lyf for democracy
Can we say dat the inpuinitive lifestyle of our leaders from presidents, Governors, LGA chairmens .
But our main focus hear is to point out the major achievements of each Government ,its uniqueness,its challenges
and advices to the present Government to further strengthen our democracy, Obasanjo,yar adua,and Goodluck Jonathan
Ur criticism and appraisal is welcome.

(1) (Reply)

The Unity School Cut Offs: What I Told My Son! / Amaechi: PDP Can't Give Me Orders On Dissolved Council / Critics Kick As FRCN DG Remains In Office After Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.