Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

" Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job (29439 Views)

Lessons To Be Learnt From "My Oga At The Top" Drama! / Should Workers Who Use "My Oga At The Top" Joke During Office Hours Be Punished? / What If You Were In "Oga At The Top's" Shoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by chassity002: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
Kudos to the man.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by EveryLadY(f): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
Siga: Call it negative publicity....God has blessed this guy in a way....most people dont have an idea who this guy is or what NSCDC is all about....Now, I have to say for a fact that if guys see this man on the street, they will wanna take pics with him....If na Yankee...he go don get hin own reality show by now...

Good job bros.... That's all...grin

talk of uplifting coming in a disguise.that's what ur post reminded me of.nice one.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by nerodenero: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Bishop4bella: Ride on oga at the top. Ur aka will one day definitely take u to the top. Amen
My thoughts too!I will also be more than his Oga at the top ooo,amen.That's all!
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by chessguru1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
the_ripper: www.nscdc. Dats all.

This Yoruba Man nearly trend die for twitter, thank God he didn't die from the shame he incured upon himself.

U still need to work double to impress sir. Ur blunders cannot be easily forgotten.
Pretty sure he doesn't do twitter...and doesn't know Fb exists.
As far as social media shame is concerned, am sure say una been J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ dey waste una time.
Its his children I feel sorry for embarassed
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by dedons: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Bishop4bella: Ride on oga at the top. Ur aka will one day definitely take u to the top. Amen
grin
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by wewe1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
gbanikiti: I hope he still knows the NSCDC website?

Does it really matter He was not employed to know NSCDC website, The most important thing is that he gets the job done.. that's all

1 Like

Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by nerodenero: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
Check out the number of people and guests viewing this thread and one wouldnt be wrong to say of a truth that 'oga at the top' is indeed popular
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
gbanikiti: I hope he still knows the NSCDC website?

lol grin
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
siraj1402: I believe the people condemination assisted him grin
Na night school you go? Oga shem better pass you by far.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
He has always been effective on his job.

He was responsible for arresting many pipeline vandals in Lagos last year.

1 Like

Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
TheBookWorm: He might not sound educated , but if he can get the job done, so be it. grin

well , look at how the so called educated people at Aso Rock are running the country.

Education is not equal to common sense.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Reyspin(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ok we af hia... Wot is his Job dat we should b Praising him for dose achievements...

Na pessin force am go Intérview
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by plainmirror(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
ℓ can not CATEGORICALLY giv him appraisal 4 now......its goin' 2 b made known by .........?
grin grin grin
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by 3ace(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
Imanuelle: Oh well,

Who wouldn't sit up after being an object of ridicule and mockery?

Even as kids, singing 'ato-ile' made some people to stop bed-wetting 'olodo-rabata' made others read hard.

Some people need to be mocked into the right path, obafaiye should be grateful to Nigerians , mocking him is a lesson of a lifetime.
He will never drop his guard again.

We should learn to mock corrupt officers in the country collectively.

It helps.
Our mockery didn't fire him up. That man has been performing before the embarrassing incident at Channels. He wouldn't have been made a commandant if he was incompetent. And for the record, he can express himself in English. The problem was that if you don't have the information enquired in any interview, you will just be looking like a dummy. He should have said the IT department is currently working on a functional website which he will communicate to the public via Channels. That would have saved him all the trouble. But then, it is all bygone now. But wait o, the man dey make im money we dey here dey analyse im career. Abegi, I no talk again jare...
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Jonwesley(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Siga: Call it negative publicity....God has blessed this guy in a way....most people dont have an idea who this guy is or what NSCDC is all about....Now, I have to say for a fact that if guys see this man on the street, they will wanna take pics with him....If na Yankee...he go don get hin own reality show by now...

Good job bros.... That's all...grin

You got it, celebrity overnight!
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by johnstar(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
fpeter: who cares? undecided
u care, 4 wasting ur useless time 2 open dis thread, u rili do care, cus u r jobless, anumpama undecided
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Ping411: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
#Clapping for him#
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
3ace:
Our mockery didn't fire him up. That man has been performing before the embarrassing incident at Channels. He wouldn't have been made a commandant if he was incompetent. And for the record, he can express himself in English. The problem was that if you don't have the information enquired in any interview, you will just be looking like a dummy.

Even if he was performing, not knowing the website of the commission he works for is below par !
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Burger01(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
dedons: Una don begin dey monitor d innocent man again

No mind them. They are looking for his downfall and God no go gree for them.

Nigerians!!!

undecided
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
Yomieluv: He might not be good in expressing himself,that doesn't mean he isn't good in discharging his duty.

If he aint good,he won't occupy that position in the first place.afterall,Grammar no be our language.
Grammar is nobody's language. You need to go find out what "grammar" means.

1 Like

Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Oyinprince(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
Well done 'Oga on top', kip doing ur gud work. But dont forget to improve ur grammar too,so we wont have anoda reason to laugh at u... datz all
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
we we:

Does it really matter He was not employed to know NSCDC website, The most important thing is that he gets the job done.. that's all
Please don't procreate until you acquire some percentage of common sense, many of our people are already daft as it is. Apparently, it's not your job to know the name and address of your place of work or personal business. Smch.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
Why do Nigerians like promoting mediocrity ? He's perfect in his core job but lacks basic knowledge about same organization he works for.

The fact that a high school student can do the work of graduate doesn't makes him perfect but rather provide him with much power to take better initiatives due to wider knowledge.

There is a reason why job classification goes along with educational qualification !
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by 3ace(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
Imanuelle:

Even if he was performing, not knowing the website of the commission he works for is below par !
There are some cheap information that we also don't pay attention to the extent that they can embarrass us if asked. It has happened to most people before including me. Under such circumstances and maybe on National TV where you only have less than 5 seconds to respond, how do you think you would handle it? I hope it won't be worse than Shem's.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
frosbel:

well , look at how the so called educated people at Aso Rock are running the country.

Education is not equal to common sense.
Indeed. And, rumour has it that a PhD is at the very helm of affairs there.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by idsamoo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
nairaman66:

Silly excuse if you ask me!

What's silly in his comment mr man? Nigerians are alittle better when talking abt english speaking,go to Brazil,portugal,they dont even understand english except few,now Brazil ,iss thinking on hw to cope wt those that wil be coming for their world cup,we still betteeeeerrrr mr man!
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
3ace:
There are some cheap information that we also don't pay attention to the extent that they can embarrass us if asked. It has happened to most people before including me. Under such circumstances and maybe on National TV where you only have less than 5 seconds to respond, how do you think you would handle it? I hope it won't be worse than Shem's.

If I flop, then I should be shamed whatsoever !!
This case can be likened to that of the minister who couldn't sing the national anthem !

There's definitely no excuse!
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
idsamoo:

What's silly in his comment mr man? Nigerians are alittle better when talking abt english speaking,go to Brazil,portugal,they dont even understand english except few,now Brazil ,iss thinking on hw to cope wt those that wil be coming for their world cup,we still betteeeeerrrr mr man!

Don't compare Brazil with Nigeria in terms of speaking English, their official language is Portuguese, while ours is English.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by 76Naira(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
Quoting him......"make una no worry, one day me too go be Oga at the top".
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by TheMatrix3: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
Square peg in a round hole he is. Even an agbero can also do this. He is an illetrate nonetheless undecided
"...wait wait, i cannot categorically tell u one now, and my oga at the top..." ow pleeeeeeez angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confused About Contract Job And A Permanent Job / What Did I Do Wrong, That I Was Hired And Laid-off Same Day? / 17 Simple Habits That Make You Look More Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.