Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

" Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job (29429 Views)

Lessons To Be Learnt From "My Oga At The Top" Drama! / Should Workers Who Use "My Oga At The Top" Joke During Office Hours Be Punished? / What If You Were In "Oga At The Top's" Shoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Honestly it's only in Nigeria that this kind of thing happens and some people try to defend such.How can a whole representative of an organization in a state goofed and publicly display his foolishness to the whole world ? Why couldn't he just accept that he didn't know the address instead of fooling himself ?

If these are the kind of people employed to make Nigeria safe,I bet the country is in a whole lot of shiit.
i agree with your point, but if we look at it again on the other hand, lets not criticize him because the so called educated ones in Nigeria are doing nothing, all they do is occupy a space, enrich their pockets, destroy the system the met and even leave it in a worst state than they first met it. the system is already corrupt and a lot of things has gone wrong. but if we can still find some few ones in this bad system that can still deliver irrespective of their qualifications, we should still appreciate them. though, the interview was a shame on him but i salute his commitment to duties and courage irrespective of his shortcoming. at least for our corrupt and decayed system of governance in Nigeria, if we can still see 1 man that can do the job, lets give him kudos until we match a level of Ghanians, south africans, even the US. daz all!
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by numericalguy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
Kudos to him..
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
anelka101: na wa o,u guy never forget about this man? well,no comment for now untill i see oga at the top
I would have commented on this issue but I don't want to say anything now and my Oga @d top says it is another. That's all!
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by obinoral(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sometimes we fall victims of minor things and it pains us so much dt we live to regret it, the pains may be over but the scar will still remain there.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by rossete2020(f): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
nice job... Its nt easy 2 b famous, keep it up.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by PedroAmada(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
He is still my oga at the top
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by euniselfyahoo: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
That was a good one
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by deebrain(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
thaz all!
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Basilona(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
gbanikiti: I hope he still knows the NSCDC website?

LWKMD. This is the funniest thing I've heard all day
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
I won't say much sha
Cos i may say one thing na and........ lipsrsealed undecided
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by fr3do(m): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
My oga at the top
My oga at the top
My oga at the top

Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Sike(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Oga na Master.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by stepsy: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ok the next thing wil be oga on the down
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by stepsy: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ok the next thing wil be my oga on the down, datz all
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by APCniga: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
Yomieluv: He might not be good in expressing himself,that doesn't mean he isn't good in discharging his duty.

If he aint good,he won't occupy that position in the first place.afterall,Grammar no be our language.
though he can't express his goodself, his acheivement expresses him more*great Nigeria* embarassed
Yomieluv: He might not be good in expressing himself,that doesn't mean he isn't good in discharging his duty.

If he aint good,he won't occupy that position in the first place.afterall,Grammar no be our language.
though he can't express his goodself, his acheivement expresses him more*great Nigeria*
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by blueeyes1: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
ebamma 3: .like play like play this man has become the most popular civil defence personnel in nigeria, he has even become more popular than his alleged oga at the top
Ebamma!
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by majalisa(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pedro Amada: He is still my oga at the top
pls culd u hep me get d NCDSC website 4rm ur oga at d top?
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pain: For us all pundits that decided to focus & amplify the trivial while turning a blind eye on the area of core competence as regards Mr Shem Obafaiye (Oga @ the Top) Wouldn't it be fair play if we publicize his achievements too? Noteworthy is the fact that he has not be found wanting in his core areas of duty ever since he was redeployed to the Oyo State Command of the NSCDC. Below is a link to a story narrating one of his numerous achievements.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/oyo-nscdc-arrests-five-suspected-vandals-impounds-tanker/

Oyo NSCDC arrests five suspected vandals, impounds tanker

The Oyo State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps on Wednesday said it had arrested five suspected vandals in Oyo-East and Akinyele Local Government Areas of the state.

The Commandant, Shem Obafaiye, told newsmen in Ibadan, the state capital, that the command had been trailing the suspects until they were apprehended.

According to Obafaiye, ambush was laid for three of the suspects after careful surveillance in Oyo town while the other two were apprehended at Moniya area.

He also said one drilling machine with bits, three spades, one digger and two hose bundles were confiscated.

Others items confiscated from the vandals were clamps, pliers, spanners, plugs, one bar, screw drivers and a two-inch ball valve.

Obafaiye further said: “These people were among those that vandalised on that day and the scars on their legs gave them away as most of them were still receiving treatment when they were caught.

“Most have testified to us that they got the burns from the fire incident that occurred at the place of their escape.”

Obafaiye said the suspects would be arraigned in court immediately investigations were concluded.

In another incident, the NSCDC said it had also impounded a 33, 000-litre tanker vehicle loaded with suspected adulterated petrol and marked as unregistered.

Obafaiye said the tanker was impounded in Ojoo area of Ibadan following an intelligence report, which monitored the vehicle from Kogi State.

He said the driver of the vehicle was at large after escaping arrest.

“When we conclude the tests we are carrying out regarding the contents of the vessel, we will return the product to the coffers of the NNPC,” the commandant said.
There he goes again - "COFFERS" instead of custody or the like!
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by delpee(f): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
Security is not about how good your spoken english is. The ogas at the top had earlier explained that he performed very well on his job in Lagos especially with regards to pipeline vandals. I would rather have a performer on the job than the one who knows every little detail (theories) on the job but can't perform.

1 Like

Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by temmytujay: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hmmm.... I think anyone can make any mistake i am happy for the guy cos he is still trying to work hard and he does not allow shitters like you to get to him....
the_ripper: www.nscdc. Dats all.

This Yoruba Man nearly trend die for twitter, thank God he didn't die from the shame he incured upon himself.

U still need to work double to impress sir. Ur blunders cannot be easily forgotten.
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by piagetskinner(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
thats good oo.. but i hope he has finally memorized the nscdc website...?? grin grin
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by sayatyadebayor(m): 4:27am On Jun 15, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]my oga at top is popular for hin and is work of god even me 2 am at top ;Dmy oga at top is popular for hin and is work of god even me 2 am at top
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by deb(m): 4:46am On Jun 15, 2013
Wait wait wait Nairalanders wait...
I cannot categorically say that my guy is not discharging his duty because wait wait... I cannot say something now and nairalanders will say another thing. All I know is that my guy is currently discharging his duties. #that's all! grin
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Timsogbuagu: 6:29am On Jun 15, 2013
it will be made known by...
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by tollytexy(m): 7:09am On Jun 15, 2013
Oga at the top should reward for this o
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Godson201333(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2013
what is the website of nscdc,tHE website of nscdc remain know to MY OGA MY OGA AT THE ASO ROCK!!! grin grin grin
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by proudlyme(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2013
Tims-ogbuagu:
it will be made known by...
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by proudlyme(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2013
I doff my cap for u man, it's a strong man afterall who could take such stride after falling down greatly, that's the lesson for me

1 Like

Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by babadem2much(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2013

dat 1 no even matter @ all d most important tin d practical job shikena!!
Re: " Oga At The Top" Shem Obafaiye Excels in His Core Job by Gosj01(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2013
delpee: Security is not about how good your spoken english is. The ogas at the top had earlier explained that he performed very well on his job in Lagos especially with regards to pipeline vandals. I would rather have a performer on the job than the one who knows every little detail (theories) on the job but can't perform.
VєrY c๏rrєc┼

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Did I Do Wrong, That I Was Hired And Laid-off Same Day? / 17 Simple Habits That Make You Look More Professional / Thinking Of Working In The Bank? My 25 Years Of Experience Will Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.