Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? (2916 Views)

Nigerian American To Host Fundraiser For Hillary Clinton / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / "It’s Time For The Rapid Response Team To Kick In Drive For Hillary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by BigB11(m): 2:57am On May 07, 2008
Is this the right moment for Hillary to return back home and allow Obama to focus on the big cake?
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by OsunAmazon: 3:31am On May 07, 2008
Basically and a new wave of landslide victory for Johnny McCain.

[size=16pt]GOP must prevail[/size]!
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by 4Him1(m): 5:11am On May 07, 2008
Hillary concedes defeat. grin
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by OsunAmazon: 8:47am On May 07, 2008
Hilary is still belliegerent looking for a way to push Obama aside even when she's been advised to throw in the towel. Do you think that Hilary would've still been in this race if Obama is white?
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by bigben3: 10:11am On May 07, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Hilary is still belliegerent looking for a way to push Obama aside even when she's been advised to throw in the towel. Do you think that Hilary would've still been in this race if Obama is white?
Huhfood for thaught
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by Pennywise(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2008
She thought it was going to be a smooth sail on account of name recognition. Otherwise how can someone with a personality so bland, so dull, so tasteless aspire to be president of USA. She should concede now and stop being an embarrassment.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by Ibime(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2008
[size=16pt]YES IT IS . . . . . . . . . . and it will soon be over for McCain as well.[/size]
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by Cayon(f): 10:39am On May 07, 2008
What about Indiana? who won?
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by MuyiwaD(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2008
That assessment was not fair,i think she still got a chance to win.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by presido1: 11:30am On May 07, 2008
From the concluding part of her speech this morning she know its getting over for her. Even the looks of Bill says it all.
The future is not bright for her in the race.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by TheSly: 11:38am On May 07, 2008
Yesterday was indeed a game changer. . . . cool
There is no doubt. . . Obama has clinched the nomination already. . . *thumb down to hillary and her tricks*. . . . cool
Hillary should return home now so that my guy would be able to focus on the real deal . . .she's broke already. . . .
Mccain is going down. . .no doubt about that. . . . . . cool cool cool

Cayon:

What about Indiana? who won?
You don't watch news? Hillary won with about 3points.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by Mamajama(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2008
This math does not add up for Hillary. Her whole campaign has been promogated by false and selfish ambition to return to the white house. there were new revelations this morning that she loan her camp another $6 Million. I wonder what happen to all the falsified funds she said she raised after she won Pennsylvania?

This is the best time for her to drop and let the Obama crusade carry on
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by BigB11(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2008
HILLARY CLINTON= Selfish, Desperate, Equivocal, Vicious, Unstable and a Lier!

I wonder why Hillary continues to loan herself campaign money while at the same time asks others to donate their money?
i.e she wants me to donate my little $20 so that she can reimburse herself; it doesn't make any sense.

I guess, it is true that you can trick some people sometimes, but it is impossible to trick all the people all the time.

It is time for the vulture to return back home; the game is over!
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by Uche2nna(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2008
Well, her strategy now is to make a plea to the super delegates.

And plis can someone tell me what is the deal with Rev. Wright? Me thinks he is doing Obama more harm than good.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by Lady2(f): 5:04pm On May 07, 2008
When the other delegates are counted Obama will reach the goal of 2,025 even if Hillary wins states. Obama still wins delegates. He is definitely not far from it with 1,823 delegates (last I checked)

I don't think the superdelegates will have to decide.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by Uche2nna(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2008
Yeah.

I am saying that is the only option left for Hillary to explore. Is it gonna work out, me thinks no too.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by 4Him1(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2008
Uche2nna:

And plis can someone tell me what is the deal with Rev. Wright? Me thinks he is doing Obama more harm than good.

but for him Indiana would have been a massive win for Obama. That man must go down as one of the most foolish men i've ever seen.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by BigB11(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2008
And plis can someone tell me what is the deal with Rev. Wright? Me thinks he is doing Obama more harm than good
I've changed his name to Rev. Wrong.

The man is very intelligent, but I'm not sure if his common sense is active.
He has pretty much disabled himself everywhere. The whites do not want him and the blacks want him to freeze naked and alive.
I'm sure that his mighty book will be hot may be in Pluto.
It is absolutely ridiculous and also amusing how "men of God" allow ego and money to block them from seeing the bigger picture.

He reminds me of a man that was placed in a beautiful mansion, but intentionally relocated himself into a public shelter.

The man is not God, he can continue to fool himself around the world.
Obama will be fine, 'because God is on his side.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by TheSly: 5:22pm On May 07, 2008
I am saying that is the only option left for Hillary to explore. Is it going to work out, me thinks no too.
There is no option left. . .its over for the las.
She is just being stubborn.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by Uche2nna(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2008
I hope he does Obama a favour in the coming months and just keeps his mouth shut. He has done enuff damage as it is. Trust Mccain to use that as one of his strategies during the general elections.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by Uche2nna(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2008
The Sly:

There is no option left. . .its over for the las.
She is just being stubborn.

We all know that. But the last thing in Hillary's mind right now is quit.  grin

Any one imagine a situation where Obama is given the ticket while Hillary is made the running mate undecided
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by BigB11(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2008
Looking at things from other angle, I think Hillary and Rev. Wrong have done Obama a big favor.
Hillary has already exposed this man negatively; she vigorously dragged him on the floor for many months.
Rev Wrong on the other hand also came out early to flex his defective ego during the primary election.

It will be retarded and a turn-off if McCain, at his old age tries to use any of these dirty strategies. I think Hillary and Rev. Wrong have already done the dirty job; nothing is new to the voters.
Furthermore, it is never a good look for an old man (like McCain) to be involved in a dirty political game; especially when his opponent is as young as Obama.

FYI: McCain hasn't really been touched negatively as yet; he had a pretty easy primary. And I'm sure that voters are curious to know more about McCain.

Hence, I think McCain and Obama will focus more on getting United States as a country back on track.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by Uche2nna(m): 5:55pm On May 07, 2008
Well given that Mccain threw jabs at him over his ties with William Ayer, I would expect other jabs. And the Rev Wright of a man provides another angle.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by BigB11(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2008
Trust me, McCain is not a clean man. He's only throwing jabs at this time to stay in the mix.
When the real show begins, any jabs from him might back-fire.

He knows to be careful.
He's a very weak opponent; and the republicans know this fact too. This is also one of the main reasons he's taking his time to discover an attractive running mate.

FYI:McCain is not the key; his running mate will be the main key to the White House

But I think Obama has a chance.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by BigB11(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2008
Americans are scared, broke, divided and pretty much desperate for a solution to all their problems.

It is very clear to many that McCain represents an extention of Bush. And I'm not sure if anyone over there is willing to deal with Bush and his boys for another 4 years.

Obama has a chance!
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by Uche2nna(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2008
Big B1:

FYI:McCain is not the key; his running mate will be the main key to the White House

Really?

Would he choose a running mate from the democratic party? I guess not.

I assume his running mate would be from the republican party. Why wasn't the running mate (whoever it may be) nominated as the flag bearer in the first place?

No matter who he chooses as his running mate, I think the winner of the next polls would be the democratic party; be it Obama or Hillary or Obama and Hillary.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by Mamajama(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2008
BigB1 stick to Nigerian politics my friend. lol grin grin

There are some die hard republicans or rednecks that will never vote for a democratic candidate even if you put them on frying pan.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by BigB11(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2008
I assume his running mate would be from the republican party. Why wasn't the running mate (whoever it may be) nominated as the flag bearer in the first place?

Some running mates are very strong, but not strong enough to be the main flag bearer.

Absolutely, his running mate will be a popular, lovable red neck republican, who doesn't give a shit about black folks
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by BigB11(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2008
BigB1 stick to Nigerian politics my friend. lol

American politics is very educational; we must pay attention and use some of these strategies to successfully run for the Ajegunle local government position in few years.
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by Mamajama(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2008
I seriously don't see republican winning another term,, and again I might be wrong,  no one thought BUSH was going to win as well.

I am just ready for Obam to be the nominee for the democrates and let the race begin
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by Mamajama(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2008
Ajegunle ? dude you are on your own on that one, lol, by the way I'm still in Nigeria on vacation.

Kai Una don spoil this country. lol
Re: Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? by BigB11(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2008
It is never a good look for an old man (like McCain) to be involved in a dirty political game; especially when his opponent is as young as Obama.

eg: Bob Dole tried to be dirty against Bill Clinton few years ago, and he fell big time. Today, the poor man (Bob Dole) is still paying for the failure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2011: Finally, Ibb Gets Home Support ! / Is The Nigerian National Assembly Above The Law? / Nigerians Abroad Face Hard Times. Remittance Reduced From $12b To About $5b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.