Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 (66027 Views)

Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 / KPMG, Pricewaterhousecoopers, Ernst & Young RECRUITING. APPLY NOW / Aptitude Test Format For Ernst And Young, Kpmg And Pwc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by boneruns(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ernst and Young recruiting Graduate Trainees.
Ideal candidate must be 26 as at Dec. 2013. Minimun of Second Class Upper.

Send CV with Job Position and Ref as subject of the mail to:
recruitment@ng.ey.com

Deadline is Two weeks.

Source: Today's Guardian news, Page 64
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by ifedayosol(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pls paste d job position and ref here 4 us to see o
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by boneruns(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Graduate Trainee (Ref: GT/01/03
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by ifedayosol(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
Tks
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
pls who has an idea of what their recruitment process is like....aptitude test format and all. thanks
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by OkaiCorne(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
To stand a chance in the aptitude test get foreign GMAT and practice, preferably kaplan GMAT. Hope this helps smiley
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ref? Really? Applied yday.. Didn't see any ref no on d original post.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
OkaiCorne: To stand a chance in the aptitude test get foreign GMAT and practice, preferably kaplan GMAT. Hope this helps smiley

bro please whats the difference btw foreign(kaplan) gmat and the ordinary/local gmat?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by kunlefox(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2013
The Job ref is actually GT/01/13...and yeah, I was told to use the Job ref number as the subject.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2013
if u wnt to post a vacancy, u write or post the full details in a way ppl ll undersnd.....here's d full detail for those interestd..

Ernst & Young Nigeria Graduate Trainee
Program 2013

Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions
and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our
shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide
them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality,
which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
Ernst & Young is committed to doing its part in building a
better working world for our people, for our clients and for our
communities.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Ref: Gt/01/13
Requirements
Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class
honours Upper Division or equivalent.
Not above 26 years as at December 2013.
Must have completed National Youth Service Corps Programme.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their
applications and CV’s to: recruitment@ng.ey.com
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2013
boneruns: Ernst and Young recruiting Graduate Trainees.
Ideal candidate must be 26 as at Dec. 2013. Minimun of Second Class Upper.

Send CV with Job Position and Ref as subject of the mail to:
recruitment@ng.ey.com

Deadline is Two weeks.

Source: Today's Guardian news, Page 64
you are a banger for posting an incomplete info.Dnt think it increases ur chances of been shortlisted...infact u re banned. Gbam! Shior
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Broadway5007(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
vivichocs: if u wnt to post a vacancy, u write or post the full details in a way ppl ll undersnd.....here's d full detail for those interestd..

Ernst & Young Nigeria Graduate Trainee
Program 2013

Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions
and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our
shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide
them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality,
which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
Ernst & Young is committed to doing its part in building a
better working world for our people, for our clients and for our
communities.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Ref: Gt/01/13
Requirements
Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class
honours Upper Division or equivalent.
Not above 26 years as at December 2013.
Must have completed National Youth Service Corps Programme.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their
applications and CV’s to: recruitment@ng.ey.com

pls is it advisable to apply again. I didnt send an application letter and subject in d 1st 1 i sent.Am kinda scarced if it gonna be seen as multiple application.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by boneruns(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
Sean lenux: you are a banger for posting an incomplete info.Dnt think it increases ur chances of been shortlisted...infact u re banned. Gbam! Shior

It has now become a crime to post advert? Didn't you see where I made reference on where the advert was seen so that people can go get more details?

You think anyone who post jobs here is actually jobless?

I don't have time for frustrated fellow like you. I can't stoop low to engage you in insults.

4 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Ponppin(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
pls, how true is this info?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by OkaiCorne(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
buchaisky:

bro please whats the difference btw foreign(kaplan) gmat and the ordinary/local gmat?
Nothing much, it's just that the strategies outlined in the foreign gmat includes enough effective shortcuts to get the correct answers thus, boosting your chances of passing. It makes difficult GMAT questions look very cheap compared to the local one. Besides questions are lifted there at times word for word. cool
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2013
OkaiCorne:
Nothing much, it's just that the strategies outlined in the foreign gmat includes enough effective shortcuts to get the correct answers thus, boosting your chances of passing. It makes difficult GMAT questions look very cheap compared to the local one. Besides questions are lifted there at times word for word. cool

Kindly check ur mail pls. Sent u an anonymous email. Tankks
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2013
OkaiCorne:
D long and short of it all is dat d foreign Gmat is more like d actual manual(txt book) yl d local one is like past questions & Answers. But I noticed d foreign one has no logic reasoning and some oda sections d local ones av. So I'l strongly suggest u use d foreign one alongside d local ones.. D local one alone is sufficient if u r studious.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2013
kunle fox: The Job ref is actually GT/01/13...and yeah, I was told to use the Job ref number as the subject.
I'm takin it dat d ref no means Gradutea trainee O1 2013. I used Gradute Trainee as d subject I hope dat shud suffice.. I don't want to send multiple entries.. Or do u think I shud?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by OkaiCorne(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Lewenski12:
D long and short of it all is dat d foreign Gmat is more like d actual manual(txt book) yl d local one is like past questions & Answers. But I noticed d foreign one has no logic reasoning and some oda sections d local ones av. So I'l strongly suggest u use d foreign one alongside d local ones.. D local one alone is sufficient if u r studious.
TRUE TALK, that's the best approach.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by happyqueen: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
@okaicorne: where exactly can one get this foreign(kaplan gmat)? Do they sell them at the retail shops where these local ones are sold?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Steveremmy: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2013
Has anybody been invited for test
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Makaz1234(f): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2013
Steve remmy: Has anybody been invited for test

Still waiting
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by obaxlove(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
Steve remmy: Has anybody been invited for test

I just received an invite for a test next week. Guys kindly check ur e-mail
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by primusmaximus: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
obaxlove:

I just received an invite for a test next week. Guys kindly check ur e-mail
Same here
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by sinkay007(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Qutemelly: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
i got the test invite via email today.its scheduled for 14th august,wednesday nxt week by 9am.how can one get to ican centre amuwo odofin from yaba?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by lummyguy: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Anyone who has done d test b4 shud help out on wat to expect nw...hw do I get dere frm Ikorodu sef?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by yetseyi(f): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
pls does anyone have soft copy of kaplan/foreign gmat, forward 2
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Firstimer(f): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Peeps, Pls lets no d content of d invite, time and venue for gate crashers. Tnk u
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
Got an invite too.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by boneruns(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2013
For gatecrashers:

Dear Applicant,
With reference to your application to EY,
you are cordially invited for an
aptitude test on August 14, 2013.
Venue: ICAN Students?
Center,
Amuwo-Odofin,
Lagos
Time: 9:30am Prompt
Date: 14 August, 2013
Duration: 1 hour
Please come with your writing materials
and valid means of identification.
If you wish to use a calculator, kindly
come with real calculator as
mobile phones will not be acceptable.
Late comers will not be admitted, please
be punctual.
Best Regards.

Good luck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Schlumberger App. Test / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.