Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno (18521 Views)

Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno / Shettima Donates N20million To Civilian JTF Members / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
It has been widely reported that some Borno youths have organised themselves into "civilian JTF" and are hunting down Boko Haram suspects in their domains and handing them over to the security agencies. This is the first time such collaboration between the security agencies and the locals in the war on Boko Haram is being reported. It is generally believed that such collaboration will deny the terrorist a safe haven and bring the insecurity in the state to a quick end.

Consequently, this thread is open for all well meaning Nigerians and friends of Nigeria who wish to express solidarity and support for the gallant and brave "civilian JTF"

Yours sincerely wish them success and God's protection.

Death to Boko Haram!

85 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Garrithe1st: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
Kudos to the youths for standing up in support of JTF against the terrorists. This has exposed as liars those who accused the indigenes of aiding the terrorists. When those in authority do the right thing, they'll always get the support of the people.

I also commend Goodluck Jonathan for taking decisive action against these terrorists.

Oga Jo, also remember to arrest and prosecute the sponsors of these terrorists. Enough of using this crisis as a tool to blackmail the opposition. Go after the sponsors (whoever they may be) and deal with them.

In all I say Kudos to all who have contributed in making Nigeria safer.

cool cool

20 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Ikengawo: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
this is awesome! my confidence in the northern youth is increasing.

3 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ikengawo: this is awesome! my confidence in the northern youth is increasing.
s pu

Sai 'Civilian JTF'

thumps up guys
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Double post
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
Those youths are the same Muslims you and your SE ilks have been tagged as terrorists in the last three years. You and your ilks have tagged all these Muslims in the North as Islamic terrorists. These Muslim youths have been victims of violent acts being perpetrated by Boko Haramists. I can see the plank in your eyes has finally been removed and you can now see clearly and give kudos to these kids. Recently, you also started your religious war in the South with Governor Aregbe running an "Islamist governemnt".

In the past, you have berated many Muslims on this forum as being terrorists .

https://www.nairaland.com/1230897/aregbesola-promoting-islamic-agenda-osun

16 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
God bless them really well. As you are fighting the innocent course so shall the good LORD fight your course. God bless NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
payless: Those youths are the same Muslims you and your SE ilks have been tagged as terrorists in the last three years. You and your ilks have tagged all these Muslims in the North as Islamic terrorists. These Muslim youths have been victims of violent acts being perpetrated by Boko Haramists. I can see the plank in your eyes has finally been removed and you can now see clearly and give kudos to these kids. Recently, you also started your religious war in the South with Governor Aregbe running an "Islamist governemnt".

Why are you trying to derail this thread by bringing up the past? When the Borno people appeared to be providing safe haven for Boko Haram members, Nigerians condemned their action. But now that the youths are cooperating and helping to fish out Boko Haram, Nigerians are commending them.

49 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by moderatorr: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
nothing can stop an idea whose time has come
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by superior1: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
Kudos to the Youths, great a time to take their destinies in their hands but they should void Aluu effects oo

2 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by thelastPope(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
payless: Those youths are the same Muslims you and your SE ilks have been tagged as terrorists in the last three years. You and your ilks have tagged all these Muslims in the North as Islamic terrorists. These Muslim youths have been victims of violent acts being perpetrated by Boko Haramists. I can see the plank in your eyes has finally been removed and you can now see clearly and give kudos to these kids. Recently, you also started your religious war in the South with Governor Aregbe running an "Islamist governemnt".

Are you not a confused chap? Shebi you said the FG was killing innocent civilians in Borno? shebi your APC govs went to Borno and said BH was a figment of GEJ's imagination? Confused bunch... sad

22 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why are you trying to derail this thread by bringing up the past? When the Borno people appeared to be providing safe haven for Boko Haram members, Nigerians condemned their action. But now that the youths are cooperating and helping to fish out Boko Haram, Nigerians are commending them.

Bringing up the past blah blah blah.........

I just pointed out your bigotry and deception. You are now only trying to use those Muslim youths to butress your point. The same Muslims from the North you have called "terrorists" in the past.

9 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by magaliyu(f): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Civilian JTF mobilsed the catch while the military JTF collect the allawee, Good job boys.

1 Like

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by princenonny(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
God bless GEJ....God bless nigeria and no whr else

4 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by naptu2: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
This isn't the first time they are doing this, however, my concern now as it was then is that journalists, government officials, etc should make sure that they do not reveal the identities of these youths. In the past boko haram has targeted northerners that helped the security services or preached against boko haram. This has created fear in some northerners.

Kudos to the brave youths, preachers, community leaders and JTF who are risking everything to ensure that there's peace in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Ngwakwe: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Instead of flowing with the topic, you have just introduced unnecessary sentiment which is not needful.

By the way, Borno State is not less than 25% indigenous Christian co-habitating in peace with their muslim neighbours/ family members until Boko Haram came to enforce stricter Arabic Culture and religion alien to the locals through the use of force and intimidation.

2 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by dgitrader(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
payless:

Bringing up the past blah blah blah.........

I just pointed out your bigotry and deception. You are now only trying to use those Muslim youths to butress your point. The same Muslims from the North you have called "terrorists" in the past.

^^Cynical sickness

Kudos to the youths standing against the terrorist. Death to boko haram plus their sponsors and cyber supporters

10 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by okechukwu3: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
I pray these guys would be protected.

2 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by supaeagles(m): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Power to the civilian JTF
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
Light, shall always prevail against Evil. We are light, and they are darkness. In the war of Light against Darkness, Light always win.

Civilian JTF, you have my congratulations for the gallantry decision to go against the popular mantra of the cry baby of Nigerian politics and his bandwagon of toll-collectors in going after these enemies of Nigeria Unity.

Today, I, one more time, can call you, my brothers and fellow Nigerians and NOT Boko Haramistants that I wanted to label y'all.

Death to Boko Haram! Glory to Fresh Air!!

6 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Suljosh: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
Someone help me confirm, ist true that Nelson Mandela is dead? Just saw breaking news now on mynaija
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Mrlike: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
good job civilian jtf may God protect you.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by tbaba1234: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

You don't go into a gunfight with bare hands. People fear for their lives and that of their families. It is natural. It does NOT necessarily translate to providing a 'safe haven'. It is easy to criticize in the safety of your bedroom.

With the JTF in better control of the situation, it is easier for locals to pick out the criminals in their society because these BH guys do not have the same control, they once had.

5 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
Suljosh: Someone help me confirm, ist true that Nelson Mandela is dead? Just saw breaking news now on mynaija
Your cable TV expired ? Mandella is still a young man, he is recovering but still on serious recurring lung infection.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by gbanikiti(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
cool cool cool
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Mexyz(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
Boko haram days re numbered,a big thank you nd God's strength to the ''civilian Jtf''
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by azubaby(f): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
Kudos to them
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by otele(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
princenonny: God bless GEJ....God bless nigeria [b]and no whr els[/b]e

No where else cheesy
What about me? I'm Nigerian, but I'm British born and bred. God bless the UK too wink

Ahaa, and T&T too. . for ma mummy's sake smiley

Well, good to hear that Nigerian Muslims are fishing out the terrorists hiding in their midst. If only the BBC will also report this for the world to know.

2 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
Good job guy. God we protect u guys one nigeria.
Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2013

dude,I'm wit you, don't mind all dis hypocritical christians jaree! Kudos to di youths anyway!

4 Likes

Re: Shout-out To "Civilian JTF" In Borno by Rexnegro(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
Thumbs up for them but they should be very careful cos those bastards might want to strike them for their solidarity and trying to fish them out for military JTF

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom Celebrates Birthday In China With Wife & Others. See Photos / Jibrin Secretly Begs Dogara Over His Suspension - Daily Trust / Gender Inequality In Nigerian Politics (1999 Vs 2015 Vs 2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.