Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Lindaikeji’s Sister Launches Her Own BLOG - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / BREAKING NEWS: Lindaikeji’s Sister Launches Her Own BLOG (3213 Views)

Lindaikeji About The N1m Giveaway, It's Now N1.5m And Here's How You Can Win › / Journalist And TV Presenter Adaure Achumba Launches Website / TVC Entertainment Launches Boombox !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Lindaikeji’s Sister Launches Her Own BLOG by amenbovillage(m): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
[img]http://amenbovillage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ikeji+fay.jpg[/img]

In a bid to get her own share of fame too, and maybe jealousy, Linda ikeji’s junior sister has launched her own Blog site. When our chief writer Nasri visited their well furnished home in the out-skirt of Lagos, he met the young lad with a moody face struggling with her Apple Laptop that was refusing to hibernate. He then requested for an interview, which she reluctantly accepted.
Here is the transcript of their interview:

AMBV: How Va

Lindaikeji’s Sister : Am dey, but can you go straight to the questions, cause am needed somewhere urgently.

AMBV: no I observed you are a bit frustrated, so I decided to pull your legs. Why did you decide to open your own Blog?

Sister: the thing is, have been hiding this all this while, and not that am hating, but am fed up of Linda always oppressing with her blog, she’s always boasting that she’s getting millions of Naira everyday from it and hits. so I decided to come up with mine too.

AMBV: but according to a news story I read about Lindaikeji, your family wasn’t that rich, so its obvious that the money generated from her blog got the family running again no offense?

Sister: No, have never spent out of her money. I have a job too. I work hard to feed myself so stop that sisy talk.

AMBV: Okay so what are your plans?

Sister: My blog is going to knock her blog off the internet with the new features am adding to my blog. I can assure you of that. And that won’t bring any conflict to the family cause we are still sisters. AMBV: but you know that you need to knock other top-notch blogs too first, Amenbo village being one of the lots.

Sister: I really don’t care. This is business. She’s suffering from Writers block, so she can’t create new ideas. Am fresh in the blogging business so expect hot updates from me AMBV Yes hot as you look sister **giggles** thanks

AMBV: but what if Amenbo village helps you to do that?

Sister: I don’t need your help. Its like me telling Tiwa savage to roll it when I can do it better.

AMBV Tiwa savage? Why didn’t you choose Tonto Dikeh or are you hating on her?

Sister no am not. But Linda does. and I wouldn’t talk more than that to respect her privacy

AMBV okay. So what is the blog URL?

Sister: I would like to keep that private for now. I don’t want people saying I used my sister’s fame to boost my own blog. I want to work hard and get my blog up there.

AMBV: but you realize if you want to get up there you need to gossip and be ready to take insults from your readers. Remember you sister went through that path?

Sister :Yes I know that, and I admit my sister did a great job getting up there but that doesn’t matter to me. My Blog is going to be up there soon.

AMBV: Okay, its really nice talking to you. If you don’t mind can i have your number? Not for business reasons. I just want to be calling you once in a while

Sister: ofcourse not.

AMBV: Why?

Sister : cause you are not my type. I like very tall and muscular guy.

AMBV: But you and Lindaikeji are not even fine now, even Lindaikeji is prettier than you.

Sister: Are you done with the interview? I have to leave now. Make sure you report this without editing. Tell the World am coming with Full Force.

More to Follow

Use the Comment section for your opinions and thoughts.

Read more at: http://amenbovillage.com/breaking-news-lindaikejis-sister-launches-her-own-blog/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Lindaikeji’s Sister Launches Her Own BLOG by simplyme3(f): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
so what?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Lindaikeji’s Sister Launches Her Own BLOG by gluv01(f): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
Interviewer: a bit rude
Linda's sister: attitude problem undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Lindaikeji’s Sister Launches Her Own BLOG by merciie(f): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
fake fake fake!!! i see her name is "lindas sister" abi?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Lindaikeji’s Sister Launches Her Own BLOG by okooloyun1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
This woman dnt no say to start a blog is easy to maintain it to greatness no be by mouth.
Time will tell if her blog will knock Linda's blog of the internet.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Lindaikeji’s Sister Launches Her Own BLOG by Cutiemay(f): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
This story is soooo fake! U can do much better OP

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye VS Bloggers: Peter Okoye Plays Prank On Nigerian Bloggers Over Fake / Shoot High Quality Music Videos @ Affordable Prices / Peter Psquare Rains Dollar Bills On Strippers In A Chicago Strip Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.