Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, (17454 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / Ibrahim Babangida As Mamman Vatsa's Bestman (Photo) / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by jidestar: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
Resign from politics, Vatsa’s son tells Buhari
Written by Hassan Ibrahim - kaduna
Wednesday, 12 June 2013 00:00

A group, the Concerned Arewa Youths Forum, led by Jibrin Mamman Vatsa, has called on former head of state and presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) , General Muhammadu Buhari (retd) to resign from politics and allow the Nigerian polity have a peaceful reign.

A statement from the group, signed by the son of late General Mamman Vasta, Jibrin Maman Vatsa, issued in Kaduna, on Tuesday, said if Buhari was calling on discerning Nigerians to judge him, they were pleased to inform him that discerning Nigerians had thrice judged him by rejecting him at the polls.

“Therefore, Buhari should guage the mood of Nigerians by not contesting the 2015 presidential election and also not to delude himself to believing that what happened to those in the western nations, those who contested elections several times before winning would be his fate. That would be stretching his luck too far and testing Allah’s patience,” they said.

The group expressed dismay over the statement made by the former head of state, where he addressed both President Goodluck Jonathan and the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, as being unfortunate.

“Indeed, we would have expected Christians to rise up against Pastor Oritsejafor if he had not reacted the way he did, being the leader of the religion in Nigeria, whose members are being killed.

“We disagree with General Muhammadu Buhari that Oritsejafor’s statement “is lacking in facts” as presented by him.
http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/en/news/item/14150-resign-from-politics,-vatsa%E2%80%99s-son-tells-buhari.html

9 Likes

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by 234GT(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
As much as I love Buhari because of the discipline I heard he instilled in Nigerians during the Buhari/Idiagbon era, I think it is high time he left politics.
If he does not leave politics, politics will leave him.
Youths are no longer the leaders of tomorrow, because tomorrow never comes. We are the leaders of today!
Baba Buhari, dan Allah ka tefi gidan ka. Na gode.

20 Likes

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 14, 2013
[size=33pt]Breaking News![/size]

[size=24pt]There appears to be no organisation known as "Concerned Arewa Youth Forum"

Una no hear?

This just another fake story to discredit the great people's General.

This is the same way that the false story of Buhari supporting Boko Haram was written.

Make una shine your eyes well well!![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0HQQaZtBT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xhN5fljkIw

12 Likes

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by UyiIredia(m): 1:04am On Jun 14, 2013
I concur. As I once said, he's part of a closed chapter on Nigeria's history. His integrity notwithstanding, I won't vote him given my former comment and inflamatory statements attributed to him.

2 Likes

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by musiwa26: 1:45am On Jun 14, 2013
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by AbuMikey(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
Time don come for Buhari to leave Politics oo

"Like" If you agree!

102 Likes

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
When a man doesn't know his boundary,he would be insulted by his surbodinate.
Oga Buhari,pls resign from politics,to serve Nigeria is not by force.

Your APC is dead on arrival.

4 Likes

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Lilimax(f): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
234GT: As much as I love Buhari because of the discipline I heard he instilled in Nigerians during the Buhari/Idiagbon era, I think it is high time he left politics.
If he does not leave politics, politics will leave him.
Youths are no longer the leaders of tomorrow, because tomorrow never comes. We are the leaders of today!
Baba Buhari, dan Allah ka tefi gidan ka. Na gode.
well said!
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Super1759: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
GenBuhari: Breaking News!

There appears to be no organisation known as "Concerned Arewa Youth Forum"

Una no hear?

This just another fake story to discredit the great people's General

Make una shine your eyes well well!!
when death Wan chop dog pikin, en no go allow am smell shit again,
go and tell your oga,wether fake or not, He won't even get a state in the NORTH!

Sincerely,av lost it for him

5 Likes

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by chessguru1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
GenBuhari: Breaking News!

There appears to be no organisation known as "Concerned Arewa Youth Forum"

Una no hear?

This just another fake story to discredit the great people's General

Make una shine your eyes well well!!
Ur level of delusion is amazing.

5 Likes

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Super1759: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
musiwa26: cheesy
musiwa, this is not funny. Infact this man should stripped out from "elder statesman"
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by 50calibre(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
Nice advise although I think it's incomplete. Suicide should be recommended as well.

1 Like

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Willgates(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
[b] Buhari is suffering from an ABOVE 60 SYNDROME [/B]
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Janiobi(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
i don't blame them naa, shebi naa money them they use run the politics naa. where do the money com from? angry sad our pockets cry cry cry cry cry i don tire for naija politics ohh
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by ichommy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
If he like make him continue
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by chessguru1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
Super1759: musiwa, this is not funny. Infact this man should stripped out from "elder statesman"
In other country's. Heads of state serve their time, and remain a source of advice for the present day leadership. Nigeria's case must always be different!
Old men that have refused to die J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ don't want us to have peace.
People who had absolutely no plan for the future (hence bastardizing the present) J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ queue up for another shot @ the national cake.

2 Likes

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by haisam: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
this s super story, jubrin n question should go nd ask d reputation of his family 1st before organizing such boomerang plan.
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
VISIT www.primesoccer..com FOR ALL FOOTBALL BREAKING NEWS AND TRANSFER UPDATE. YOU CAN ALSO STREAM AND DOWNLOAD YOUR FAVOURITE MATCHES FOR FREE. LOTS OF PRIZES TO BE WON
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Sibrah: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
My problem with most of those who claim to be the solution to our problems, is their lack of mentorship for the younger generation. By this stage of his life GMB should have mentored enough people who can come in to fill in for him and implement his ideologies.
Same thing goes on in other facets of our life. Professors are just career professors and thus hord knowledge to remain relevant in the system.

3 Likes

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Abu Mikey: Time don come for Buhari to leave Politics oo
was he in politics before? the man is a D1CKtator. With his desperate mindset, evil plans, bigotry and all the ish, he doesn't qualify to be Nigerian president in anyway, even in the next 100years should he continue to re-contest.

2 Likes

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Reyspin(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Which one b Concerned Arewa Youth Forum again Everybody jex dey form any kind group this days... Shay na so Politics money sweet reach...

He is entitled to his opinion... Shebi hin neva learn lesson from hin Coup plotter papa abi...
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ok
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by IbrahimB: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
Maybe the OP meant Buhari should resign from seeking elective offices. But as a former head of state, he will always remain involved in politics one way or the other.
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by curtain: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
Buharis unguarded tongue can only be compared with Dame-patience-ej may be he should consider contesting for the position of first-lady. From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

1 Like

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
its long overdue
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by mekano1980: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Honestly i totally agreed with u,that Gen.Buhari should step aside for younger generation,to be president is not by force,he should be a stetesman period.

1 Like

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by chassity002: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
testing Allah’s patience

What a statement!
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
Good. I remember reading that even the witches association asked him not to bother contesting. Why is this man letting himself be deluded by the few who seem to be mainly interested in his pockets. Even if he was qualified, he has disqualified himself by his utterances. Abeg, he should go away jawe. "old things are passed away...."

3 Likes

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
He should be allow to keep spending the money he saved during his regime.
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by bknight: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
What is of note is buhari's fervent false hope. It is dangerous.

But its preposterous to ask him to quit politics. Its his right protected by the constitution of this federal republic.

If he doesn't, the electorate will tell him through the ballot. Leave him & let him hear it from the entire nation at the polls.
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by uOhamsyahooc: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr Buhari, i supported the advisers pls go rest,lets assume that u tried at ur minitry regime. Mr Buhari if i can b sincere to u, i will ask u to respect ur by given a sincere advice to the young generational leadership than degrading yourself and reputation to those that respect u a lot.I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial / CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway / President Buhari Arrives Dubai Ahead Of Expo 2020 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.