Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,111 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:09 AM

How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria (68645 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? / How Best To Start Haulage Business / How/where To Invest N150,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by PapaBrowne(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
A brief way to do it. Coming.....

1 Like

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by trolling(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
just put in my bank account cool
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by showby: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
I want to start a certain online business. The main problem is, how I can receive and make payments online to international customers in Dollars. Most Nigeria payment processors, like Voguepay, do not accept dollars. I need your suggestions.
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by omo1doll(f): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
I fink u shld go 4ur masters,
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by jakaiso(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
javipee: 150k is small to start anything tangible in Naija except its a business where you dont need a shop. undecided undecided

My best option would be short term stocks......but very RISKY

Just My opinion tho.

There are dozens, even hundreds of things you can start in Nigeria or anywhere in the world with N150,000 ($1000)!
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by jakaiso(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
showby: I want to start a certain online business. The main problem is, how I can receive and make payments online to international customers in Dollars. Most Nigeria payment processors, like Voguepay, do not accept dollars. I need your suggestions.

You can receive payments:
I) Western Union, MoneyGram
2) Bank to bank transfer

You can make payments
I) With your credit/debit card
2) Paypal
3) Third party processor in the USA with an affiliate in Nigeria

I have been doing business online since 1999 and did most of it FROM Nigeria
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by FILEBE(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pendusky. You even had time to check his profile? I would just disregard people like him jor. He is not worth the hassle. I'm sure he's 4rm d age group 10-18.
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by FILEBE(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
omo1 doll: I fink u shld go 4ur masters,

masters? Why masters? Go for his "masters" when the Ph.d holders have not got jobs? Maybe it is me, can u please tell me why u suggested that?

1 Like

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by pendusky(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
FILEBE: Pendusky. You even had time to check his profile? I would just disregard people like him jor. He is not worth the hassle. I'm sure he's 4rm d age group 10-18.

SMH! am just wonderng wher they spring from.
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
P.Stacks:

People fear what they can't understand and hate what they can't conquer..

You fear Forex because u don't understand it, and you hate it because you can't conquer it and many people can't conquer it.

Risk Arises as a result of not understanding or not knowing what you are doing.. Warren Buffet..

Once you "KNOW", there is no risk.. As Knowledge is Power.

Why are you just discouraging the boy against Forex as if Forex Traders or Investment Bankers are not human beings..

Yes! You might have lost in Forex, Yes a lot of people might have lost to forex, but it doesn't stop Forex from being real..

The Problem with Forex is that.. There is a lot of money to be made and everybody loves money.. Nao, everybody loves money but not everybody can trade in the market, so the very few people that can trade are making it real big at the expense of everybody. Of course One Mans loss is another man's gains..

In the Forex market, Emotions of Greed and Fear from Money controls people and its wrong..

Money shouldn't Drive you.. You should drive your Money...
When Money Drives you, it crashes you, unfortunately, Money drives a whole lot'a people..

Dagrin of late Memory (may his soul rest easy) said.. "Money no be my Driver, Money na my Conductor" .. Its supposed to be that you are the Driver and Money is the conductor, but most people put money in the driving seat and they as conductors.. Tell me how the money won't crash them..

You need to know the people and coporations that trades forex. All American Big banks trades Forex.. JP Morghan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Bank Of America (BOA), Wells fargo, Merlny Linch, Even Europeans banks, Barclays, Duestche Banks and what have you..

Go and google on the 2 times chess master of America, he's a Strategist and a Tactician.. He trades forex.. Google on "Joe lewis". Even George Soro's, Benjamin Graham and Warren Buffet themselves are seasoned investors.

Its about Principles, its about Strategy, its about Techniques, its about working policies and programmes you run.

Go to Wall street Newyork.. You'l c investment bankers that Trades Forex and c the kind'a life they live..

Stop discouraging the boy on Forex.. What non-sense. Mtcheeeww.

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by showby: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
jakaiso:

You can receive payments:
I) Western Union, MoneyGram
2) Bank to bank transfer

You can make payments
I) With your credit/debit card
2) Paypal
3) Third party processor in the USA with an affiliate in Nigeria

I have been doing business online since 1999 and did most of it FROM Nigeria

I am talking of payment with credit/debit cards by customers. Customers can not use those methods to pay for small amounts and instantly too.

Paypal in Nigeria? Please how?

Please, I need an example of a third party processor in the USA with an affiliate in Nigeria.
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by Jayses(m): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
It takes a clown to know a clown
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by texybaby(f): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
danduchi: Below are my ideas
-make a big chicken cage for #40,000,buy broilers 100 and each is #150 for 3weeks old and a bag of feed is #1250....atleast u wld be left with #30,000 for security sake and after 10weeks sale them each for #100,000
-A bag of onion in sokoto,kano,kaduna sales for #18,000,while in portharcourt it is #45,000
-A goat in sokoto is #15,000;atmost #18,000 and in the south it sales for #35,000
-Coming back from south to north....palm oil,crayfish in cross river is very cheap...plantain in Edo state is cheap nd surplus....Ogbono is very cheap in Ebonyi but all these are exppensive in North...
Call this number for more ideas 08066259943

i think am loving this idea..will.try to get in touch with u to talk better...r u on watsapp..
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by bijouxcutey(f): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
you can buy ladies regular foot wears from abroad ranging from 4 to 6 dollars,that is about 700 to 800 nigerian currency,lets assume u buy 100 pieces,that should be about 70 thousand naira,you can ask your friends abroad about ladies foot wears,anything that has to do with ladies.wears,hand bags,will move fast!
[color=#006600][/color]
You can let me have your email and let me discuss with you on the above,if you are interested. Cos this is my line

1 Like

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by stanquad(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
guy, b wish, 419 full town o o, am just recoverin frm 1 o

1 Like

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by Tgen: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
digitite: Where can one buy Land for 150k? Meanwhile, you can invest in domain option. Come up with a unique domain name for $10, auction it and that could fetch you hundred folds of the amount. You can go into importation of ORIGINAL smartphone accessories, jewelries, and so on , using US registered address like MYUS.com.... if you need detail info, holla, i am all ears and at your disposal.

Best of luck
pls i will need more info on the domain biz. Pls drop ur mail so i can contact u. Thanks
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by Tgen: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
pendusky: nairaland is full of clowns, gone are the days when matured minds discuss n this forum.... i rep 2009 era, can tell you nairaland is full of clowns now adays. anyway i blame it on telecom netwrks for giving out free mb. SMH.
The guy is asking for advice or suggestions on how he cld invest 150,000k, if u cant make any suggestion, why don't u shut ur mouth up! And stop disgracin ur so called '2009 bla bla bla'..

1 Like

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by dotsheros: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
this place is sweet to be

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by bluebrightener(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
pendusky: nairaland is full of clowns, gone are the days when matured minds discuss n this forum.... i rep 2009 era, can tell you nairaland is full of clowns now adays. anyway i blame it on telecom netwrks for giving out free mb. SMH.
and u can't even make a meaningful contribution or at least a suggestion for the dude.....

1 Like

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by mafioso47(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
My own take, @op you dont have any money yet. Keep saving that money till it's 500K buh for the mean time as yu save, Buy the Dollar with it. This would discourage u from spending anyhow. And the dollars it's Got better security too. If you had Bought say $2000 with #300K some time late last year when d dollar was 150naira u would have made an Idle 20k cos it's 160naira now..
This isn't online business. Wen you have saved up to #500K den you can think of investing part of it in any business of ur choice

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by wundakind(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
dependin on ur location nd d amount of time u have after sch.... If its an advanced area den i would advice u to get a dealer in d uk to supply u cheap wooden tables, chairs, electrical appliances? Den try japan etc sell exortic ones oh.... But if the area is undeveloped den i advice u to go into fish farming...
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by LOZENGE(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
Honestly speaking, am amazed at aw nairalanders profer solns to a bro in need. This is the kind of behaviour dat prosper a nation. I c a gr8er future ahead. One luv

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by Donnyboy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
football viewing centre will be great depending on ur location or even wears for girls or boys
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by seangy4konji: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Say 1 to contribute...you know hudreds
jakaiso:

There are dozens, even hundreds of things you can start in Nigeria or anywhere in the world with N150,000 ($1000)!
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by seangy4konji: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
I spoke to a guy yesterday and he told me there is profit in selling beer by the cartons but not to start small scale?should start with 30 k excluding fee for shop for storage of the cartons and salary of the worker...people drink beer like and they buy that.
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by seangy4konji: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
300k minimum i mean so as to make sense bt am thinking 600k...rentage for shops where i am is cheap.depending on your area and how they consume beer.
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by mafioso47(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
seangy4konji: I spoke to a guy yesterday and he told me there is profit in selling beer by the cartons but not to start small scale?should start with 30 k excluding fee for shop for storage of the cartons and salary of the worker...people drink beer like and they buy that.
I had a chat wif some one yesterday too and he confirmed supplying Fruits to Big Hotels in lagos was paying for his friend who is living happily with two rides to show for it!
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by Picomon(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Come invest 50k in my startup.
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by bassette(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Adonike:
My bro, I will like to do business with u but I don't have monetary capital for a start but can engage in selling some of those mentioned scarce commodities here in d east. I'm a student here in Ansu.
we can work 2geda if u don't mind..my contact number is on my signature.get in touch with me let's take it from there.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.