Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Would You Accept An Offer Of Employment From Wema Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Accept An Offer Of Employment From Wema Bank? (1249 Views)

Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment / Would You Accept An Offer With A Salary Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Accept An Offer Of Employment From Wema Bank? by Adesiji77: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
A friend told me that he is expecting an offer from Wema Bank as an experienced hire (Business Development) but I am more concerned about the perception of the Wema Bank brand in the 'market' and the likely impact on his ability to get customers and ultimately meet his targets. I am not sure of what to advise him. What do you think?
Re: Would You Accept An Offer Of Employment From Wema Bank? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
No. No bank at all except CBN
Re: Would You Accept An Offer Of Employment From Wema Bank? by walearoy(m): 5:12am On Jun 14, 2013
Smarchoice, smartchoice! , but if ur friend is jobless he should grab it both hands so he can pay bills!
Re: Would You Accept An Offer Of Employment From Wema Bank? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 14, 2013
In the absence of anything profitable to do. Why not? But make sure from the day you get the job ur eye dey search for your passion.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Graduate Trainee / Experience Jobs Vacancies At TAC GROUP Professional S / Entry Level – OMLP Program Associate – GE &O – Nigeria / Want To Know If G.globalink Is Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.