Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:10 AM

PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! (2462 Views)

Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Slyder(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
I just relocated from my state to another state for a program which will run for nine months. When I got there and resumed the program, I met many pple from different parts of nigeria. Though I was one of the earliest intake. After a week, a new girl came for the program, we were having lecture when she entered, she sat directly in front of me. Instantly, I was love struck. We started conversing after lecture. She asked me to update her on what we've done so far which I did gladly. We later became really close friends that whenever I say something, she always laughs. Even if I our eyes meet, she laughs. And me being a shy person will look away. Things moved on track till one other mate arrived(male) he came to me just like the others have done because I was really popular and ahead sha. We became frnds. And he instantly started hitting on this gal I have a crush on right away. He moved from sitting with me to sitting wit her. One thing about me is that I hide my feelings so much that even a prophet will doubt my thought if told. This guy started gradually using me as a link to her and now we three are really good frnds. But this boy is really to obsessed with her that at times he forgets to wish we bye before zooming off to catch up with her. To cut the long story short just this evening after I messaged the guy telling him how disappointed I was becos he rushed off with this gal after the class, he told me he already asked the gal out. But till this minute he has no idea that I really have a crush on this gal. He told me the girl said she'll not tink about it but will reply him sha. But he said he has a feeling the gal will turn down the proposal. So the prob is, what do I do now. Should I just sit back and watch her slip away? Pls mates, I really need ur candid advice, any thought is welcomed pls. I Know she likes me very much, but I don't know if its just mere friendship love. Am very very confused right now.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Slyder(m): 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pls mates don't just open and read. I really need somebody to say something.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by AbuMikey(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
Just be Man enough and Tell what you feeling for her!!!

Am Babeless because am dat kind of Shy Nigga too!!!
•• Do not Laugh or Throw Insults pls
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Slyder(m): 12:03am On Jun 14, 2013
Abu Mikey: Just be Man enough and Tell what you feeling for her!!!

Am Babeless because am dat kind of Shy Nigga too!!!
•• Do not Laugh or Throw Insults pls
thanks, me appreciate. But am kindda tinkin its too early we've just known for merely 3weeks now. But the other dude is screwing tins.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by MrCork: 12:07am On Jun 14, 2013
Slyder: I just relocated from my state to another state for a program which will run for nine months. When I got there and resumed the program, I met many pple from different parts of nigeria. Though I was one of the earliest intake. After a week, a new girl came for the program, we were having lecture when she entered, she sat directly in front of me. Instantly, I was love struck. We started conversing after lecture. She asked me to update her on what we've done so far which I did gladly. We later became really close friends that whenever I say something, she always laughs. Even if I our eyes meet, she laughs. And me being a shy person will look away. Things moved on track till one other mate arrived(male) he came to me just like the others have done because I was really popular and ahead sha. We became frnds. And he instantly started hitting on this gal I have a crush on right away. He moved from sitting with me to sitting wit her. One thing about me is that I hide my feelings so much that even a prophet will doubt my thought if told. This guy started gradually using me as a link to her and now we three are really good frnds. But this boy is really to obsessed with her that at times he forgets to wish we bye before zooming off to catch up with her. To cut the long story short just this evening after I messaged the guy telling him how disappointed I was becos he rushed off with this gal after the class, he told me he already asked the gal out. But till this minute he has no idea that I really have a crush on this gal. He told me the girl said she'll not tink about it but will reply him sha. But he said he has a feeling the gal will turn down the proposal. So the prob is, what do I do now. Should I just sit back and watch her slip away? Pls mates, I really need ur candid advice, any thought is welcomed pls. I Know she likes me very much, but I don't know if its just mere friendship love. Am very very confused right now.

...so u relocate to a state becoz of girl?? ...is she dark skin? angry
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by texaco1: 12:15am On Jun 14, 2013
grin
listen to african china song and act on it.
if u love somebody,walk up to her and tell her.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 14, 2013
Just open your mouth and tell her how you feel about her. It's left to her to decide if she wants to be with you or the other guy OR if she loves you with the friendship kind of love or not... There are 2 great consequences if you don't tell her: (i) You could be friend-zoned and/or (ii). She could go with your friend. Either ways, you lose. So, the solution is for you to hurry now before it is too late. GOOD LUCK!
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by hectortex: 2:33am On Jun 14, 2013
Dey there dey sleep on top transformer.
you know what to do
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Godmother(f): 4:54am On Jun 14, 2013
That's the problem with shy guys. Just tell her already and be done with it. Or are you looking for a special manual on how to toast a woman? For all you know, u may be correct and she may like you too. But if you keep hiding your feelings that liking will fade and she will move on.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Exponental(m): 5:22am On Jun 14, 2013
Drop d girl's number here, let us help u toast her for u.
If u can walk up to her to express urself, forget her!
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 14, 2013
Be courageous and walk up to her and tell her your mind
It once happened to me before.there used to be this brilliant guy that i once loved the guy loves me too but he's a shy type,i waited for him to just tell me his mind but he didn't until i met another sharp_brilliant guy and we fell in love.A month later the shy guy walked up to me and said i broke his heart and i dissapointed him,we both cried but its too late.......(The moral of my story is,summon courage and walk up to the lady and claim what rightfully belongs to you that is if you really want her)
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Popowaa: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2013
She i green
-Mr Cork-:

Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 14, 2013
dude dnt waste tym go afta her, tell ur frnd how u feel abt dis gal and u quietly approach d gal and express urself, wateva happens let us know. Gudluck
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Slyder(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2013
Thanks guys. I really appreciate. Though am really nervous, but I tink I'll give it a try. Am not very sure if I can do this sha. Becos am really cautious of failure. If she says NO, I don't tink I can stand it. Thanks for ur time though.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2013
Dondav: Pheew! That was close... I thought u were going to beg for Money! Your title was a lil depressing... grin
even if d guy beg 4 moni, u go give am. u funny o.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 14, 2013
Slyder: Thanks guys. I really appreciate. Though am really nervous, but I tink I'll give it a try. Am not very sure if I can do this sha. Becos am really cautious of failure. If she says NO, I don't tink I can stand it. Thanks for ur time though.
i undastand how u feel but forget failure and ask her out.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2013
Dude, don't you ever try asking her out o! Thank god the other guy already made that mistake, just watch as she turns him down flat.
As for you, let your swag speak for you. Especially at this critical point. Be cool, be calm, maintain at least 5 seconds eye contact, grab her and say na play. Anything you do, never ask her out oh-ha. Let her do the asking.
Remember it's a love triangle, the babe na the selector and na you be chairman.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by AbuMikey(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2013
Slyder: thanks, me appreciate. But am kindda tinkin its too early we've just known for merely 3weeks now. But the other dude is screwing tins.
You gat to do what's necessary bro!
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by alienware(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2013
Weak man ! U lost cos u were shy.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by texaco1: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2013
Slyder: Thanks guys. I really appreciate. Though am really nervous, but I tink I'll give it a try. Am not very sure if I can do this sha. Becos am really cautious of failure. If she says NO, I don't tink I can stand it. Thanks for ur time though.
you never know until you try it.maybe she is even anticipating it ,or maybe she even turned down the other guy just becos of u.the key to success is to keep on trying.
that is why there is a tria version of any product manufactured.
and bear this in mind if she says no ,believe me ur relationship with her will get stronger.because then both of u can define what u are to each other
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Mynd44: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2013
Just tell her how you feel....anyway you can
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Slyder(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2013
BoboYekini: Dude, don't you ever try asking her out o! Thank god the other guy already made that mistake, just watch as she turns him down flat.
As for you, let your swag speak for you. Especially at this critical point. Be cool, be calm, maintain at least 5 seconds eye contact, grab her and say na play. Anything you do, never ask her out oh-ha. Let her do the asking.
This sounds more like me acting that was the actual ambush I was laying till this other guy appeared.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

i doubt if u read the post b4 commenting. The guy said he met the girl after relocating to another state.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2013
BoboYekini: Dude, don't you ever try asking her out o! Thank god the other guy already made that mistake, just watch as she turns him down flat.
good idea, but i doubt if it will work in this situation, dis guy hasn't made his intentions known to the girl yet, so there's nothing like having to pick btw the two of them.
Op. Its better you try to tell her and fail than not trying at all. But i doubt if it will fail..i think she likes you too. Do it sharp sharp, b4 its too late and she tells you "oh sorry..but i already said yes to guy no2"
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 14, 2013

That is the problem with u guys. I'm nt a guy, so, I don't know how it feels but u guys have to learn that you won't be getting a 'yes' everytime. One of the things you have to learn as a matures guy is how to handle rejections cos they will surely come one time or the other. I know some nairalanders are gonna say dey've never been rejected before but it's nairaland, ain't it We all know the truth in the real world. So, boss....don't be bothered about her saying 'no'. At least, you would not have yourself to blame then. You rily don't wanna let her slip u by and friend-zone u, thereby coming to tell you all that goes on between she and some sweet guy she met. That bit is torture,man!
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Slyder(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
alutacontinua:

That is the problem with u guys. I'm nt a guy, so, I don't know how it feels but u guys have to learn that you won't be getting a 'yes' everytime. One of the things you have to learn as a matures guy is how to handle rejections cos they will surely come one time or the other. I know some nairalanders are gonna say dey've never been rejected before but it's nairaland, ain't it We all know the truth in the real world. So, boss....don't be bothered about her saying 'no'. At least, you would not have yourself to blame then. You rily don't wanna let her slip u by and friend-zone u, thereby coming to tell you all that goes on between she and some sweet guy she met. That bit is torture,man!
U have spoken well dearie. And I really get what u're saying. She really fell towards me today. She came late to class sat beside me and started telling me stories as usual, she brought out her watch that was detached and asked me to help her fix it. She even gave me a recharge card which I didn't ask for. She has been asking me to visit her in the hostel. So I asked her to prepare sumtin for me, she was like what would u like. I believe she's into me, but my "COURAGE" is really letting me down.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by texaco1: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
Slyder: U have spoken well dearie. And I really get what u're saying. She really fell towards me today. She came late to class sat beside me and started telling me stories as usual, she brought out her watch that was detached and asked me to help her fix it. She even gave me a recharge card which I didn't ask for. She has been asking me to visit her in the hostel. So I asked her to prepare sumtin for me, she was like what would u like. I believe she's into me, but my "COURAGE" is really letting me down.

guy forget,anytime u want to go and talk to her just take small ogogoro,or alomo,dont take too much oo,so that u wont be saying rubbish just enough to shak ur eyes and sharpen ur brain i swear even if she is queen of england u wont fear her.the vibes will just be coming into ur brain as if u are rapping like dagrin.but make sure u dont trek along the expressway

1 Like

Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Slyder(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
texaco1:

guy forget,anytime u want to go and talk to her just take small ogogoro,or alomo,dont take too much oo,so that u wont be saying rubbish just enough to shak ur eyes and sharpen ur brain i swear even if she is queen of england u wont fear her.the vibes will just be coming into ur brain as if u are rapping like dagrin.but make sure u dont trek along the expressway
Funny
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
Be bold,and ask her out.
With that,you have made your expression known.
She might be waiting for you to hit the nail on the head,rather than you shying away.
In life,you win some,you loose some.
Its better asking,and fail,than not making attempt at all.
Afterall,the bible said,Ask,and you shall be Given.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by shizzle11(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
texaco1:

BWUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by shizzle11(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
The fear of rejection is the simple reason some people lose out on their supposed fortune. There is no harm in trial. Fortune favours the brave, and you never know till you have tried. Op, you really need to grow some balls and do the needy else you just lose out to some other sharp guy who knows how to go for what he wants. Nuff said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Members Who Probably have a crush Each other / Who Is A Real Woman? / 10 Major Reasons Why Men Dont Find Fat Women Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.