Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:56 PM

Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done (3178 Views)

16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Women: What Was Your Contribution To Your Brideprice Situation? / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done by bigass(f): 12:35am On Jun 14, 2013
Crazy things dey happen o
Re: Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done by megastu(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Can we hear you out first?
Re: Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done by iykedare(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
hmmm
Re: Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done by mutter(f): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
The craziest thing I would ever do is talk about the crazierst sexual thing I have ever done cool

1 Like

Re: Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done by KanwuliaJara: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Not the crazy kind in the bedroom. . . .Especially to bush men who can't even keep up a decent conversation. undecided
Only drug addicts can indulge in such.
If a man does not initiate sex. . . I DON'T EVEN THINK ABOURRRIT! kiss

I'd rather watch a damn goooooooood movie, play on YOUTUBE, take a vacation. . . .or go SHOPPING!!!! kiss

I am an emotional being, not a sexual being. . . SO DIAFORE. . . A BLACK MAN AND HIS BLACK MAMBA GAT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER ME IN OR OUT THE BEDROOM. . . . . But his STOLEN LOOT!
NOT EVEN TO PROCREATE!!!!kiss

Sooooooooooooooo. . . .why the 'charles dickens' do I HAVE TO GET CRAZY IN THE BEDROOM FOR ONE MOFO TO EJAKULATE?

Naaaaaaaaaaa. . . too much of a 'feminist' for such nonsense!

Over to the 'desperadoes' please.

I not in that league! NO BARRY CAN LOFF ME LIKE I DO! cool
Re: Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Not the crazy kind in the bedroom. . . .Especially to bush men who can't even keep up a decent conversation. undecided
Only drug addicts can indulge in such.
If a man does not initiate sex. . . I DON'T EVEN THINK ABOURRRIT! kiss

I'd rather watch a damn goooooooood movie, play on YOUTUBE, take a vacation. . . .or go SHOPPING!!!! kiss

I am an emotional being, not a sexual being. . . SO DIAFORE. . . A BLACK MAN AND HIS BLACK MAMBA GAT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER ME IN OR OUT THE BEDROOM. . . . . But his STOLEN LOOT!
NOT EVEN TO PROCREATE!!!!kiss

Sooooooooooooooo. . . .why the 'charles dickens' so I HAVE TO GET CRAZY IN THE BEDROOM FOR ONE MOFO TO EJAKULATE?

Naaaaaaaaaaa. . . too much of a 'feminist' for such nonsense!

Over to the 'desperadoes' please.

I not in that league! NO BARRY CAN LOFF ME LIKE I DO! cool

Legendary Texas Orchard, I was actually looking forward to reading something freaky from you, but I'm utterly disappointed. Thought you're different from the typical conservative naija woman. grin It seems a lot of Nigerian women are boring as fvck...marrying them would be akin to marrying a plank.

Your hussy doesn't need to initiate sex before you get freaky and fvck his brains out. grin
Re: Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done by KanwuliaJara: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
SirShymex:

Legendary Texas Orchard, I was actually looking forward to reading something freaky from you, but I'm utterly disappointed. Thought you're different from the typical conservative naija woman. grin It seems a lot of Nigerian women are boring as fvck...marrying them would be akin to marrying a plank.

Your hussy doesn't need to initiate sex before you get freaky and fvck his brains out. grin

Happy 2015 from the 'Texas Orchard'(Boy! I love that nick name. . . always makes me 'OT!) wink wink wink wink wink wink

I have NEVER been the 'freakish' kind o!
What on Earth for? undecided TO PLEASE ONE SEXUAL PREDATOR OR DEVIANT WHO CAN'T EVEN PAY FOR MY GROCERIES? undecided
What a rip-off! cheesy Abi I resemble desperado-mugu NIGERIAN WOMAN? grin grin
You hia say I be ashawo for ITALY? grin
I am NOT EVEN CONSERVATIVE in the bedroom. . . I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF THE BEDROOM. . . .
After the 'freaky sex' what next? undecided

I AM VERY BORING. . . BECAUSE NIGERIAN MEN BORE ME IN THE BEDROOM ALSO! It goes BOTH WAYS!!!! kiss

Ol' boy. . . .NA ONLY THE CERTIFICATE AND THE CHILDREN I WANT FROM ANY NIGERIAN MAN O. . . . after that. . . NA SEPARATE BEDROOMS OR SEPARATE HOUSES O.

Wetin I wan take old blokos of over 6 months in marriage do na? undecided
I am not a 'BIBLICAL WIFE' please o. . . .TUFIAAAAAAAKWA!!!!! grin
Re: Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done by Nmeri17: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

NO BARRY CAN LOFF ME LIKE I DO! cool

Akanbi your hero baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Happy 2015 from the 'Texas Orchard'(Boy! I love that nick name. . . always makes me 'OT!) wink wink wink wink wink wink

I have NEVER been the 'freakish' kind o!
What on Earth for? undecided TO PLEASE ONE SEXUAL PREDATOR OR DEVIANT WHO CAN'T EVEN PAY FOR MY GROCERIES? undecided
What a rip-off! cheesy Abi I resemble desperado-mugu NIGERIAN WOMAN? grin grin
You hia say I be ashawo for ITALY? grin
I am NOT EVEN CONSERVATIVE in the bedroom. . . I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF THE BEDROOM. . . .
After the 'freaky sex' what next? undecided

I AM VERY BORING. . . BECAUSE NIGERIAN MEN BORE ME IN THE BEDROOM ALSO! It goes BOTH WAYS!!!! kiss

Ol' boy. . . .NA ONLY THE CERTIFICATE AND THE CHILDREN I WANT FROM ANY NIGERIAN MAN O. . . . after that. . . NA SEPARATE BEDROOMS OR SEPARATE HOUSES O.

Wetin I wan take old blokos of over 6 months in marriage do na? undecided
I am not a 'BIBLICAL WIFE' please o. . . .TUFIAAAAAAAKWA!!!!! grin

Same to you, NL's legend. grin

It's not meant to be a one-way things, it should go both ways. However, I think women (African women) need to learn the art of initiating sex, and not expect their spouses to mind-readers. Sex is the spice that keeps relationships alive - and if you're boring don't get when mad ol'man starts creeping. grin It's a necessity, and it doesn't make anyone a predator.

Anyway, I came on thread to read ya post, so I can laugh my ar.se off. But I'm disappointed. Feminism done steal ya eccentricity. grin
Re: Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done by KanwuliaJara: 12:10am On Jan 14, 2015
SirShymex:

Same to you, NL's legend. grin

It's not meant to be a one-way things, it should go both ways. However, I think women (African women) need to learn the art of initiating sex, and not expect their spouses to mind-readers. Sex is the spice that keeps relationships alive - and if you're boring don't get when mad ol'man starts creeping. grin It's a necessity, and it doesn't make anyone a predator.

Anyway, I came on thread to read ya post, so I can laugh my ar.se off. But I'm disappointed. Feminism done steal ya eccentricity. grin

Men need more sex. . . women need more love!
The equation can NEVER BE BALANCED BY AFRICANS.
Blame the gods! kiss
I REFUSE to be a sacrificial lamb on the altar of ANY MAN'S SEXUAL DESIRES. . .I HAVE NONE!
We have nothing to offer each other but A CONTRACT! kiss
Game ova!

If any man wants a FREAK for a wife. . .he is advised NEVER to look in my direction to avoid the greatest disappointment of his life or death!
I am a 'FRIGID FEMINIST!!!!
No apologies! cool

*Time for work. . . HALLELUJAH. . . I SEE HEAVY DOLLAR SIGNS ONLY. . . . NOT BLOKOSES!* They have nothing to offer without functioning brain cells!!! I DON'T DO DUMMIES!!!! cool

Later dia. . . .Lucky you. . . YOU GAT 2 POSTS FROM ME ON ONE THREAD! wink
Re: Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Men need more sex. . . women need more love!
The equation can NEVER BE BALANCED BY AFRICANS.
Blame the gods! kiss
I REFUSE to be a sacrificial lamb on the altar of ANY MAN'S SEXUAL DESIRES. . .I HAVE NONE!
We have nothing to offer each other but A CONTRACT! kiss
Game ova!

If any man wants a FREAK for a wife. . .he is advised NEVER to look in my direction to avoid the greatest disappointment of his life or death!
I am a 'FRIGID FEMINIST!!!!
No apologies! cool

*Time for work. . . HALLELUJAH. . . I SEE HEAVY DOLLAR SIGNS ONLY. . . . NOT BLOKOSES!* They have nothing to offer without functioning brain cells!!! I DON'T DO DUMMIES!!!! cool

I'm not buying the sentence in bold. I actually believe women love sex more than guys. However, I think it has to do with the way we're wired due to societal beliefs, and the need for guys to always initiate everything. I've been around the block like a hood moped, with chics from all kinds of backgrounds - and I don't I know any woman who doesn't like sex, save for those with medical problems.

Sometimes you meet chics who act very conservative, however, when you tell them you don't want to have sex with them...it's going to be never ending arguments about you not being attracted to them, or you're smashing other chics. Then you might have a case whereby a chic who always act like she doesn't like sex happens to come see you.. Things happened and you ended doing it once. But she wants more, and failure to continue might destroy ya chances of ever seeing her again. That's how women are. grin

You just need to give ya hussy what he wants (Jalen Rose's voice), and initiate it as well from time to time. Ain't no nyggah wanna be in the same house with a boring wife - that's a mood killer. grin
Re: Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done by PureLife22: 1:36am On Jan 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

You Should Read This If You Have Been Trying To Conceive Without Success / I Found Messages My Wife Wrote Toanother Man When We Were Together / Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.