Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (64688 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by tinydev56: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
imagine a woman with that kind of confidence......
there is only one explanation for what she did..."she's a FOOL"
dennismukoro:

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/man-catches-wife-committing-adultery/
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
Utterly disrespectful!!

There should be a law that allows manslaughter in this type of situation.

The other man didn't do nothing wrong but the woman deserves to be have her noodles blown off; and her carcass fed to vultures.

If you're not happy in your marriage - get the fvck out of it and stop violating people.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by baby124: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
shymexx: Utterly disrespectful!!

The other man didn't do nothing wrong but the woman deserves to be have her noodles blown off; and her carcass fed to vultures.

If you're not happy in your marriage - get the fvck out of it and stop violating people.

Wonderful undecided
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by precyjewell(f): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
Nawa o!so its men's world abi?if a woman commits an adultry,it become a serious news a kwa ya?what about men that adultry is like a hubby to them kwa nu?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Thereishel: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
Julieccentric: Stolen bread is sweet!

Do you always taste it because i wonder how you know
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Toks2008(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
precy jewell: Nawa o!so its men's world abi?if a woman commits an adultry,it become a serious news a kwa ya?what about men that adultry is like a hubby to them kwa nu?

In as much as im not a male chauvinist, i would state emphatically that women should never ever claim any form of equality in the area of comparing sexual exploits of men with theirs.

since the day the world was created and even in the bible, polygamy has been.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by MistadeRegal(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
Nobody even remember to say "Kasala don burst!!" cheesy cheesy whoooo say, heeeee say, who did he say say what they say they said huh?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
baby_123:

Wonderful undecided

How do you mean? Certain things are unacceptable and if anything should be punishable by death, it should be adultery on the matrimonial bed. Heck, it's unacceptable in open marriages as well. If you want to commit adultery go play "away matches" or find a motel/hotel to do that fvckery.

This is more reason why there are gazillion of women in Churches praying for husbands. It's better to stay away from women and marriage as an institution, than get violated like this, tbh. wink
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by ganex: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
Bushmeat don catch & kill de hunter dis time around.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by siaco(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
Is like married man n woman thing is on d troll, there is this one d paid 600k for d thing to be swept under carpet, but People still know about it. Nawa ooo Smh
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by majalisa(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
makelove2m: Let anyman who is clean and free from adultry first cast the stone on the woman, When it come to a woman, it becomes NEWS, Abeg make we hear something jareh
this africa,a man by default is seen as polygamous in nature..take it or leave it d woman in discuss f**ked up..d man dey do no body hala but she nko?is a man"s world in here..get use to dat
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by genuisemma: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Na so d marriag take share grace. 2 ur tent o isreal. Dis woman cup com over ful
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
Aggrippa:
you too... you are beautiful
thank you smiley
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by ehispapa(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

I love it when folks fall for all my twisted humor
Anyway sha
Is it because we are Nigerians
In Cameroon,this is no biggie
A married woman can even go out and born pikin for another man and return to continue the marriage from where she stopped
I hear part of Ijawland and Edo allow same
She had small uha soup after eating egusi for so long
It's not as if she killed somebody

Your problem is that you like mentioning tribe in all your comments....who told you that married women do such in EDo? look, for your info the three major tribes in Naija have loose marriage culture. While the Edos and Idomas dont sleep out once married. this a taboo with fast and dire consequence. so next time don't open your mouth and say trash. after Hausa na Ibo for Adultery

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by jkendy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
'SHEMBE' pls save ur children from the sins of the flesh!!!

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
shymexx: Utterly disrespectful!!

really?nothing wrong?
He's married remember.isn't that adultery?he's cheating on his wife,that law of manslaughter shouldn't get to him?
And to think it's with another man's wife.he's offended the man,his own wife,the society,and God.and he's done nothing wrong?are u for real?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
Toks2008:

Honestly i don't know what to say.

Women these days are far more promiscuous than men

women have always been more promiscous than men. history did not get the true statistic bc wpmen are expert covert adulteresses. if a woman is determined to cheat, she will and no one will ever find out. those that are caught are those that are either amatuer or are fed up with marriage and are carefree about getting caught, or over confident ones.

majority of these cheating ladies are married ones. Worst still, they never tell their partner in adultery that they are married.

Now that happened to me. Even after her marital status was exposed all she could say was I remind her of her man angry

Now i understand clearly this verse in the bible.

Proverbs 31:10-12 (King James Version)

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

Hmm, I STRONGLY believe there are still good girls available

My Advice to men

Forget about putting your wife away if caught in adulterous act and she is sorry for the act. 99.9% of ladies these days are cheats and unfortunately you just have to marry one of these people. So pursue her and bring home even a worse lady.

Story angry. This na real cock and bull story angry
I for kukuma open brothel for am na! We must not loose this war on morality. Do what you like before marriage I don't care. Once married, close your damn legs. The sanctity of marriage MUST be preserved. I don't even need to catch my wife (if any) to divorce her. All I need is a suspicion of infidelity to end the union.

Now let me educate you about marriage, marriage depends on TLC. T-trust, L-Love, C-Compatibility.
L and C can go up and down. C is a life long process which is worked out daily. But T is sacrosanct. Once trust is betrayed it can never be rebuilt. If you live with a woman ( or man) that you don't trust, you are of all men, most miserable. So if you are at work, you're not sure whether she's hitting it with your gateman, your house help, your visiting younger brother , her boss at work. Your soul is not at peace. If she opens leg for you, you wonder who else has been there in the last 24hrs. You're not sure whether to wear condoms or not. She gets pregnant you start thinking of DNA? Haba! You will die young. You will die young. Get out of that union and find your rib.

I don't subscribe to the proposition that people will always cheat. I'm not being naive. I know the world is a moral mess, but I know there are still people o substance. Unfortunately, marriage is not so exciting anymore ( may be bc I'm in US) but I know once you get your own, that special one, it will work.

And adultery is not an issue of "I'm sorry, it was a mistake" hell no. Adultery is a well planned, well executed evil sweet phenomenon. Any woman who can do that, can kill. Any man who can do that, can abandon his family in times of stress.

I'll divorce her fast and apologize later. If all women are adulterers, then I remain where I am. I'm happy after all. I'll get one pregnant get a child and remain single. Afterall as I always say, for this my location, marriage don die finish grin

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Miraclebaby1109: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Shameless, disgraceful, n bad role model.......Hiss
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by ehispapa(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
donodion:
Come which part of Edo state practises such rubbish?That's a lies based on assumption and you know that. No let me turn red eye for you rubbish yóur "petite" record on NL.

No mind the eediot..an Edo woman can not do that and go free...when Igbo women they fuccck small boys anyhow. see them all over lagos
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
ehispapa:

Your problem is that you like mentioning tribe in all your comments....who told you that married women do such in EDo? look, for your info the three major tribes in Naija have loose marriage culture. While the Edos and Idomas dont sleep out once married. this a taboo with fast and dire consequence. so next time don't open your mouth and say trash. after Hausa na Ibo for Adultery

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
ehispapa:

No mind the eediot..an Edo woman can not do that and go free...when Igbo women they fuccck small boys anyhow. see them all over lagos

Na only Italy dem dey go grin
Don't even go there
Na which people dey send their daughters to Italy and Spain with the family blessings sealed at a babalawo coven
I say make we no scatter this fine thread with the legendary ashawo supplying tribe
Mind yourself o
90% of prostitutes in Europe are from Edo
What does that tell you?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by ehispapa(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Haba Tosh
Certainly not a Nigerian woman
Stop exaggerating

Sharraap village girl.. he said in Ohio and you are relating it to Nigeria. Ok Ohio is a state in America.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by ehispapa(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Na only Italy dem dey go grin
Don't even go there
Na which people dey send their daughters to Italy with the family blessings?
I say make we no scatter this fine thread with he legendary ashawo tribe

You are just an eediot, na you they carry statistics of all prostitute in Europe ..what has what you are saying got to do with the topic?. Do you know the tribes of girls from Nigeria doing prostitution in China. I will not mention because i am not a tribal bigot like you
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
ehispapa:

You are just an eediot ..what has what you are saying got to do with Girls in Italy. Do you know the tribes of girls from Nigeria doing prostitution in China. I will not mention because i am not a tribal bigot like you

It is most certainly your own people too
Una don reach China ?
Tua
Ndi ashawo international
A land where women dey use toto buy bra
Una women no fit close legs,is that not a fact?
Small girl of 5 is already handling a piece of manhood her father's size
Call my name again
Anuofia

Here it is,eediot!
No be me write am

The letter cited the often-quoted, well-researched statistics in Italian press, saying Nigerian prostitutes accounted for 50 percent of all foreign nationals (Albanians, Croats, other Africans, the Poles etc.) It said that amongst Nigerian prostitutes, 90 percent came from Edo State. “That means for every 10 Nigerian prostitutes killed by assassins, AIDS, or other job hazards, Edo women stand nine chances of being victims. This is no exaggeration,” it said.
http://www.onlinenigeria.com/aids/edo_prosti.asp
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Jman06(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
Divorce is not wrong in this case,are u wiser than God? who said a man can divorce his wife on d ground of marital infidelity?.
bukatyne: Infidelity is very bad. The husband should call the wife and sit her down so they can have a heart to heart talk on what made the woman stray. The husband owns the wife, he knows the best mood to discuss with her. He should also check himself and endeavor he is romantic, wears sexy boxers and triple his action in bed. He should not worry, his wife would come back to her senses. He should also not forget prayers. There is nothing God can not do, fasting would also help.

The husband should remember that divorce is wrong. Marriage is for better for worse. These are the worse times, things will still be better. tongue

It's well

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Teaser4(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
He should wake them up now....so he can sleep...
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by MzTiletohSet(f): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
One day bushmeat go catch d hunter...Haaaaaa,nnkan nbe
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by biolabee(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

women have always been more promiscous than men. history did not get the true statistic bc wpmen are expert covert adulteresses. if a woman is determined to cheat, she will and no one will ever find out. those that are caught are those that are either amatuer or are fed up with marriage and are carefree about getting caught, or over confident ones.

Now that happened to me. Even after her marital status was exposed all she could say was I remind her of her man angry

Hmm, I STRONGLY believe there are still good girls available

Story angry. This na real cock and bull story angry
I for kukuma open brothel for am na! We must not loose this war on morality. Do what you like before marriage I don't care. Once married, close your damn legs. The sanctity of marriage MUST be preserved. I don't even need to catch my wife (if any) to divorce her. All I need is a suspicion of infidelity to end the union.

Now let me educate you about marriage, marriage depends on TLC. T-trust, L-Love, C-Compatibility.
L and C can go up and down. C is a life long process which is worked out daily. But T is sacrosanct. Once trust is betrayed it can never be rebuilt. If you live with a woman ( or man) that you don't trust, you are of all men, most miserable. So if you are at work, you're not sure whether she's hitting it with your gateman, your house help, your visiting younger brother , her boss at work. Your soul is not at peace. If she opens leg for you, you wonder who else has been there in the last 24hrs. You're not sure whether to wear condoms or not. She gets pregnant you start thinking of DNA? Haba! You will die young. You will die young. Get out of that union and find your rib.

I don't subscribe to the proposition that people will always cheat. I'm not being naive. I know the world is a moral mess, but I know there are still people o substance. Unfortunately, marriage is not so exciting anymore ( may be bc I'm in US) but I know once you get your own, that special one, it will work.

And adultery is not an issue of "I'm sorry, it was a mistake" hell no. Adultery is a well planned, well executed evil sweet phenomenon. Any woman who can do that, can kill. Any man who can do that, can abandon his family in times of stress.

I'll divorce her fast and apologize later. If all women are adulterers, then I remain where I am. I'm happy after all. I'll get one pregnant get a child and remain single. Afterall as I always say, for this my location, marriage don die finish grin

Bolded.. true wise words\\if u cant trust yiur wife?
A man will literally wilt standing....
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by gemini35(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Na Jos cold. That city is damm cold!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by logica(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
touchmeder:

While i don't subscribe to adultery, can i ask when it became an offense to commit adultery? what are they on bail for undecided
For disrupting the peace. Check your laws; you have so many laws created by the Oyinbo colonists such as on wandering and disrupting the peace. And they have not been expunged from our statutes. The "Nigeria Police Force" regularly use these laws because they are basically a continuation of the colonist police of subjugation and oppression.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Any man that finds a faithful God fearing wife like me is truly blessed
I thank God for my life

He that thinks he stands should take heed lest he falls..

You never jam d temptation wey ur strength no fit carry..pray you don't see that type..I beg God to help me nt to be a cast-away @ d end of d day.No one is perfect not even the pope.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63