Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 AM

Need Help With A Blackberry Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help With A Blackberry Problem (621 Views)

Blackberry Problem,upgrading From Os5 To 0s6 N 7, Unlocking, Flash..i Can Help U / Blackberry Problem! / Please Help: Blackberry Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With A Blackberry Problem by Ozegbe(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2013
Good evening nairalanders.

I have a blackberry bold 5. Here is my palava

I can't ping with it.. I can't use bbm....
I can't setup email account (when I try to access email I get enterprise activation setup)
Its unlock and there is no IT policy on it.
I can't even download anything from appword (I get no cached credential error).

When I try to register with any network it says blackberry account suspended or deactivated.

I have a 3 month airtel BIS subscription on the line. Which the customer care to me the BIS was active.

Please anyone in the house have any idea what's going on? I have installed the os two times and yet no show.

The blackberry was a company blackberry given to an employee and he sold it to his friend who came to nigeria with it and gave it to me.
Re: Need Help With A Blackberry Problem by aieromon(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2013
The issue has been attended to on the Blackberry thread.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Picking Phone Screen Protectors / What Android Phone Are You Using, Price, Like & Don't Like & Recommendation / Ipad Download Problem With Wifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.