Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World (67469 Views)

10 Best Special Forces In The World / Most Attractive Feature In Women Revealed / Who Has The Most Attractive Id In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 16, 2013
something interesting about beautiful but deadly females embarassed
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by cycline404(m): 6:04am On Jun 16, 2013
WEY NIGERIA....... OR MAKE policewoman on NL represent....
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by toshmann(m): 6:09am On Jun 16, 2013
lucenzo: MEXICO

Sombreros ... Mexican soldiers

PALESTINE

Headscarf ... member of the Palestinian security forces

If you marry this kind babe, you don't want to cheat on her at all. grin

See eyes cheesy . This one go kill you in one second and change the topic fast grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Foodconsumer(m): 7:07am On Jun 16, 2013
Omo those mexicans are sitting ducks i swear... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

imagine if that skirt got stuck on something while tryin to retreat..
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Adufaye(m): 7:30am On Jun 16, 2013
Hmmm grin

Na 4 only naija u go c army dy frog jump police....lol

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Adufaye(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2013
NN Officers waiting 4 CNS

Quta guards welcoming d CNS

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Adufaye(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2013
JTF quta guard in general salute 2 d CNS
NN NNPC station
On board d ship
Fuelling d boat

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Adufaye(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2013
CNS gretins 2 NYCS coops

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by horlabiyi(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2013
Cute ladies
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2013
Damm! That swedish soldier with da chopper is one hell of a hot trooper..
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by crisycent: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2013
mexico.....una wan go kill meat for cotton farm? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by bumax: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2013
achi4u: I rather fight trying to save my enemy gal than shoot her:grincheesy

A
We go exchange number after the War I go go look for am.

grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by crackhouse(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2013
uhh weeee
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by crackhouse(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2013
lucenzo: you wan see babes with scary tribal marks? cheesy

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1156183_hadiza_nuhu_jpg03e4272f838b4d939587fe160c00e7d3[/img]
mehn this soldier is so fQ*ckin sweet. this one go dey do "don dirty" for war front oo
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by swaggerkid(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
PeterKbaba: Nigeria Female Army
lol
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Adufaye(m): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
Enjoy sum naija combat pics

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Adufaye(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2013

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
99cent: Chinese soldiers doing drills. abi they're breakdancing?
chai if that leg touch ur jaw....bet you loose a whole row of teeth

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
pity for nigerian military............ no swag at all
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Ignatio(m): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
99cent:

These ones don't look like serious army men.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by braxjay(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2013
obadiah777:

toy gun cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2013
I will give it to ISAEL..... This ladies will kill you in two seconds grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by hendricksuba: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2013
AND WITH DIS AT THE WAR FRONT, I WILL CATCH BULLETS WITH MY BARE HANDS !!!

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by thelegend1(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2013
I no go lie...if i dey check out, i no go mind these female soldiers being the last thing i see
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2013
Cold blooded: So one must reside abroad before he/she knows what beauty is? These ladies are attractive and u should knw that whites are more attractive than blacks.
If they are not attractive to your kind then u seriously need 2 c an eye doctor.

If whites are more attractive than blacks in your eyes that one concern u.

The ladies from the countries I mentioned are not attractive. I repeat it is only people who have lived in places with such ladies or consumed media portraying such ladies as attractive that will come here and scream attractiveness at such ladies.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by jimlat: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
WELL WELL WELL IF NIGERIA ARMY IS PACKED WITH THESE KIND OF RIFLES I DONT MIND CARRYING ONE MYSELF. SAY AWUHA! BEAUT
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Raimond(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
Please where can I buy NPF form. I wan join!
donodion: First Female NPF PRO. Ngozi braide from South East Nigeria. She's easy on the eye hey.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
UK... LMAO! Yeah right undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by fabulousdame(f): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
i love greece, columbia, finland en saint lucia. especially greece
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by loftparty1: 2:55am On Dec 06, 2014
Many of you commented on the various attractiveness (subjective of course) of the various women.
IT's popular, (among men) for obvious reasons.
But how many of you who like "Mexico" realize you're 1000 km. too far west?
The shoulder patch of the girls with the chrome plated rifles-(easier to see in the dark:-)
reads FAR - CUBA ("Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias"wink, the Cuban army name in Spanish
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by phayvoursky(m): 5:40am On Dec 06, 2014
NAIJA ARMY WITH THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN EXPRESSION CALLED 'STINKFACE' IN AMERICA

grin

That's not a Nigerian Army insignia. She ain't Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Year Greeting And Information About Anomalies / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.