Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (71727 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2008
stillwater:

Sorry to bust your bubble, there are many of us that are not in your category tongue

Many?  I am sure u mean FEW. . . .

Of course, there will be an exception but dayyyyyyyyyyyyyum, some bellies are just too big for comfort.
It's torturous for men to see such ugly stuffs and to put up with their heavy snorings at night. . .
Sometimes u cannot tell between em at nights and a fast moving Jubilee line train. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by saucekid(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2008
where you see am. . . .
for day trance?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by TheSly: 3:40pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

@ SLY,

Spot on!!!!!

It's like these Naija sisters had a mission before flying abroad to eat as much as they can grab!!!!!
All those times they saw ice cream and junk foods on TV while they were resting their asses in Lagos got em twitching.
Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!! They came into the land of plenty and they cannot get ENOUGH!!!!!

Junk Junk Junk and their bellies go ballistic. . . . .You need to see the difficulties many of em go through when wearing Jeans pants. . .
Most of em cannot button up as their bellies won't let em. . . Half of em can't wear swimming trunks/bikins because of their protruding bellies.
They are so pathetic!!!!
Touche Jackal!!!!!!!!!!
You got me. . . . . its not their fault that most of them cannot button up . . .Blame it on their OVERSIZE bellies. .
If you see some of 'em chicks after their first month of getting abroad. . you would be like ( shocked ) its unbelievable. . .
From Slim to heavy weight. . . . with their YOKOSUNA looking bellies. . .now at the end. .they r Gonna tell you that its a sign of good living

They eat like there is no tomorrow. . .busy mouth from day and night. . .
You would want to poke if u see some chicks stomachs. . .MORE LIKE BABASUWE'S Belly. .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2008
chop, chop, chop, chop, na dey read for their eye.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 3:42pm On May 07, 2008
menix:

Have seen that pics before,

wat pics?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

Many?  I am sure u mean FEW. . . .

Of course, there will be an exception but dayyyyyyyyyyyyyum, some bellies are just too big for comfort.
It's torturous for men to see such ugly stuffs and to put up with their heavy snorings at night. . .   Sometimes u cannot tell between em at nights and a fast moving Jubilee line train. grin grin grin

You see the stereotypical male I talk about cheesy-----> can't  let anything in skirts walk by. After y'all will tell me that you have choices when picking out females meanwhile even elephants will get into your beds !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 3:46pm On May 07, 2008
saucekid:

he is in a trance

lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2008
saucekid:

he is in a trance

wat a pity angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by saucekid(m): 3:48pm On May 07, 2008
GBOSA!
what the Bleep up boy. . . .you too dream
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 07, 2008
They eat like there is no tomorrow. . .busy mouth from day and night. . .
You would want to poke if u see some chicks stomachs. . .MORE LIKE BABASUWE'S Belly. .

Do you realize it goes both ways? wink cheesy Do I have to remind you that you guys groom potbellies at the bat of an eyelid embarassed.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tpia: 3:50pm On May 07, 2008
@ saucekid
who's the pot and who's the kettle?

na woman dey wear agbada for Naija?

wetin agbada dey cover? No be pot belly?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by saucekid(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2008
for men,its called the money pouch or beer pouch
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 07, 2008
tpia:

@ saucekid
na woman dey wear agbada for Naija?

wetin agbada dey cover? No be pot belly?

ha ha grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by TheSly: 3:54pm On May 07, 2008
stillwater:

Do you realize it goes both ways? wink cheesy Do I have to remind you that you guys groom potbellies at the bat of an eyelid embarassed.
tongue
Well with guys. . . .its normal. . .at least they can use AGBADA to cover it up. . . cool
As for y'all laydies. . . . .no excuse. . . its just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grin

This is coming from a man that eats three cups of beans at a go. If that is not "ijekuje" manifesting
I didnt see this post earlier. . . . .
This is also coming from someone who was crying because she was denied a plate of rice at a party. . . . . . . cheesy tongue cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2008
stillwater:

You see the stereotypical male I talk about cheesy-----> can't  let anything in skirts walk by. After y'all will tell me that you have choices when picking out females meanwhile even elephants will get into your beds !!!!!

Elephants in me bed?  Yea Right!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so Fatsophobic i cannot sit near fat people. . . .U never know when they might belch/burp or even fart. grin cheesy grin
When i say stuffs, it does not necessarily apply to me. . . .i listen to people and i read a lot so don't start those stereotypical theories.

Why are Naija gals defensive about this? Its a well known fact no matter how hard u hide . . . .
Granted, men also have fat bellies but at a later stage in their life. . . . How often would u see a 19 yr old Naija dude with a fat belly.
However, seeing a 16 yr-old Naija chic with a fat belly is getting prevalent. . . .
They litter up the streets with their fat tummies like its going out of fashion.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by TheSly: 3:58pm On May 07, 2008
You never know when they might belch/burp or even fart.
You would think its a BOMB BLAST!!! GBOAAAAAAAA!!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tpia: 3:59pm On May 07, 2008
the size of the money pouch, beer pouch, ogogoro pouch, love handle or whatever else you want to call it, on the men is times ten that of the women.

people and their hollywood fantasies sha.  shocked

make una go date those razor thin models who only eat peppermint.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 4:01pm On May 07, 2008
I am so Fatsophobic i cannot sit near fat people. . . .You never know when they might belch/burp or even fart.
When i say stuffs, it does not necessarily apply to me. . . .i listen to people and i read a lot so don't start those stereotypical theories.

Very funny . . so u like em thin like "toothpick"

But really guys,
y'all need to slow ur rolls and show dem sistas come love.
If u ask me, I think we still way better looking than all this oyinbo pple

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2008
Busta:

If u ask me, I think we still way better looking than all this oyinbo people

@ least ona try small sha cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 4:03pm On May 07, 2008
@ tpia,

No one is asking u to be anorexic. . . .Just apply some moderation is all we are saying!!!!

@ Busta,

Why compare with Oyibo people?
How about Hispanics, Carribeans or the Frenchies? grin grin grin
Blimey. . . .even the Somalis, Ethiopians and Equatorial Guineans are better off.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2008
Naija babes try sha,

Five Gun Shots for ona.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by yemivictor: 4:10pm On May 07, 2008
Ok! ok!! i give it Busta!

She's got them legs!!

But contrary to your opinion, the picture didn't prove anything about your alleged flat tummy!!! tongue

There was simply no way to tell because you were backing the camera!!! undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 4:11pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

@?

Ok I've been ignoring the thread cos as usual you and Slyvester have started you "anti Nigerian girls" nonsense angry

but hispanics? Are you crazy? Those shameless people. They wear clothes 4 times TOO small, even the grandmothers don't dress their age. they lose their figure by the they're  17.
Only VERY few keep theb shape and those are the ones that were lucky enough not to get knocked up by 18./
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 4:12pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Busta,

Why compare with Oyibo people?
Blimey. . . .even the Somalis, Ethiopians and Equatorial Guineans are better off.

We still better than all of them put together . . !! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2008
What about the Asians?

Are Nigeria Girls better than them?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 4:15pm On May 07, 2008
yemivictor:

Ok! ok!! i give it Busta!

She's got them legs!!

But contrary to your opinion, the picture didn't prove anything about your alleged flat tummy!!! tongue

There was simply no way to tell because you were backing the camera!!! undecided

Thx hun . . .  but it wasn't my profile pic that I was refering to, I had a pic up b4 but took off b4 all dem haters decides to pounce on me for lunch
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2008
@Busta

Where did you take that picture, you sure is not AJ city?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 4:16pm On May 07, 2008
tngtech:

What about the Asians?

Are Nigeria Girls better than them?

Are u kidding me. . .those pple with no boobs and flat yansh?
at 40, they look 14? u could get arrested for molestation.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 4:17pm On May 07, 2008
tngtech:

@Busta

Where did you take that picture, you sure is not AJ city?

Bravo . . u guessed right!

*****long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss**** angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

Ok I've been ignoring the thread because as usual you and Slyvester have started you "anti Nigerian girls" nonsense angry

but hispanics? Are you crazy? Those shameless people. They wear clothes 4 times TOO small, even the grandmothers don't dress their age. they lose their figure by the they're  17.
Only VERY few keep theb shape and those are the ones that were lucky enough not to get knocked up by 18./

I am talking of educated Hispanics not the fruit-sellers in San Ramon areas. . . .
Please, don't even compare. . . . .they are astronomical miles better.

@ Busta,

Asians don't mean Chinese/Japanese alone.
What about Indians, Thai chics, Bengalis and so on n forth.
It's no match. . . . .Nigerian chics have got a lot to do starting with their bellies and eating habits.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by yemivictor: 4:23pm On May 07, 2008
Busta:

Thx hun . . .  but it wasn't my profile pic that I was refering to, I had a pic up before but took off before all them haters decides to pounce on me for lunch

Send it to me privately! wink

At least, you can rest assured of a fair judgement!! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2008
@yemivictor

So you indirectly asking Busta out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / I'm In Love With A Married Man. / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.