Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (71726 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by sheniqua: 5:42pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

That can't be possible.
I am FATSOphobic!!!!!
Geddit?

Picture please!!!!!!!!!
anyone who doesn't have the balls to post a full picture should not be calling names
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 5:44pm On May 07, 2008
sheniqua:

Picture please!!!!!!!!!
anyone who doesn't have the balls to post a full picture should not be calling names

I am in full support!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Raimond(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2008
Hey, why yab our beautiful naija sistas.If anyone beleives majority of `em have `pot bellies` let`s take it to be `proudly nigerian, afterall South African chics got `em MACHO ARSE!!!! grin, The general opinion would then be that there is something perculiar about ladies from different parts of the world.

I love `em naija sistas!!!! kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by sheniqua: 5:45pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

lmao, sly you're a goat, punch my belly, hehe, lol u knw i get a degree fortaekwando
i got my face and behinds to distract a guy from staring at my belly so i'm free to go,
not like some girls wid terrible faces :noevil:
lol at u guys yanning raow raow, like guys don't ave their own flaws,
y'all shuld better not let me start with naija guys bashing oooo

is it those with terrible cracked lips, or dry elbows, using lip balm is ver essential, if u feel its gay, use vaseline or robb :noevil:

abeg start make I join you grin
we need to change the dynamics of this thread.
Naija men get mouth talk?
let's start with poor oral hygiene and weird table manners
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by rikkyjen(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2008
I so much hate this "Anti- Nigerian girls thread" opened on a minute basis.

This trend was evolving just couple of months ago, but now it has become an habit on this message board.

We, Nigerian men have got to be the most sexist group on the face of this planet earth,
cos i see no rationale for a sane man to complain about a womans stomach, a womans leg, a womans skirt and to cap it all, a womans unshaved Vagina.

It is becoming irritating to see men on this board complain like pussies and wussies. or Are you guys pussies in disguise?

Nigerian girls with big stomach? can you compare that to the pot-bellied male topshots in Abuja or those beer drums Nigerian chieves and politicians call stomachs?

Nigerian Girls with Big stomach? No be the same stomach una chop and live for 9months before 'em shyte una comot? sad sad

Not only would i describe this thread and its suppourters as a slap to womanhood, but i consider it  as an Infantile and arrant nonsense!! angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 5:48pm On May 07, 2008
rikkyjen:

This trend was evolving just couple of months ago, but now it has become an habit on this message board.

We, Nigerian men have got to be the most sexist group on the face of this planet earth,
because i see no rationale for a sane man to complain about a womans stomach, a womans leg, a womans skirt and to cap it all, a womans unshaved Vagina.

It is becoming irritating to see men on this board complain like pussies and wussies. or Are you guys pussies in disguise?

Nigerian girls with big stomach? can you compare that to the pot-bellied male topshots in Abuja or those beer drums Nigerian chieves and politicians call stomachs?

Nigerian Girls with Big stomach? No be the same stomach una chop and live for 9months before 'em shyte una comot? sad sad

Not only would i describe this thread and its suppourters as a slap to womanhood, but i consider it  as an Infantile and arrant nonsense!! angry angry angry

[size=14pt]10 Gbosa for u my man!!!![/size]

u made the most sense jo.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dee02(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2008
Busta:

Anotha Dundee United . . generalization supporter!

Are you fat? LMFAO

On a more serious note, that is my opinion and if u like pick your dictionary and come back at me again, i wont give two fu/ck and i wont back down u TWIT!

I am entitled to my opinions ok!lol,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by sheniqua: 5:49pm On May 07, 2008
rikkyjen:

I[b] so much hate this "Anti- Nigerian girls thread" opened on a minute basis.

This trend was evolving just couple of months ago, but now it has become an habit on this message board.[/b]

because i see no rationale for a sane man to complain about a womans stomach, a womans leg, a womans skirt and to cap it all, a womans unshaved Vagina.

Not only would i describe this thread and its suppourters as a slap to womanhood, but i consider it  as an Infantile and arrant nonsense!! angry angry angry

Thank you.
They forget their mothers and sisters  in this equation o
Their "room and palour sized mamas" no longer count grin
It's other people that are supposed to be match sticks
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by StephenP(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2008
rikkyjen:

[size=13pt]Word.[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

U can take me to court!!!! grin grin grin

@ Sheniqua & Busta,

I cant be lured to put ma pic on a forum. . .
Y'all chics might have to cross the atlantic to see me in person. cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Raimond(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2008
Hey, why yab our beautiful naija sistas.If anyone beleives majority of `em have `pot bellies` let`s take it to be `proudly nigerian, afterall South African chics got `em MACHO ARSE!!!!  grin, The general opinion would then be that there is something perculiar about ladies from different parts of the world.

I love `em naija sistas!!!!  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 5:51pm On May 07, 2008
dee02:

Are you fat? LMFAO

On a more serious note, that is my opinion and if u like pick your dictionary and come back at me again, i wont give two fu/ck and i wont bag down u TWIT!

Do you know what kills me the most about this guy.  Is that you know in real life he is one busted looking mofo.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 07, 2008
You Nigeran men are not exactly Matthew Mconahey and Tyson Beckford
That we are just managing you guys the way God made you doesn't give you the audacity to insult Nigerian girls

MAY God bless you plenty for dis reply sheniqua

@D MEN DAT INSULT WOMEN

MAY D DEVIL,HIS AGENTS AND HIS KINGDOM HAVE MERCY UPON U ALL
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dee02(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

STFU,

What are u mucking about fatty?LMFAO
it is obvious that ur pained to the bone marrow, maybe you are fat

you women moan at men wit pot bellies and slag them off, now itz payback time you DIMWIT!

carry ur potbelly waka and dont tell me to shut the fu/ck up coz i am entitled to my opinion

grin  grin  grin HAVE IT BURGER KID!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 5:52pm On May 07, 2008
dee02:

Are you fat? LMFAO

On a more serious note, that is my opinion and if u like pick your dictionary and come back at me again, i wont give two fu/ck and i wont bag down u TWIT!

Why are u crying now?
it ain't that bad . . take it easy abeg.
Besides, I know better than to exchange words with pple on NL like u.

Jackal.:

@ Sheniqua & Busta,

I can't be lured to put ma pic on a forum. . .
Y'all chics might have to cross the atlantic to see me in person. cheesy grin

u gotta be Will Smith or Denzel for me to do that oh.
I'll pass but I wish them girls luck with u
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by sheniqua: 5:52pm On May 07, 2008
Raimond:

I love `em naija sistas!!!!  kiss kiss kiss

Thank You.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 5:53pm On May 07, 2008
Osisi they will never post their pictures just like they refused to answer my question as to what countries their girlfriends where from!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Tattooboy: 5:55pm On May 07, 2008
for me lady t, my girl is from India
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by sheniqua: 5:55pm On May 07, 2008
dee02:

it is obvious that your pained to the bone marrow, maybe you are fat

you women moan at men wit pot bellies and slag them off, now itz payback time you DIMWIT!

carry your potbelly waka and don't tell me to shut the fu/ck up because i am entitled to my opinion

grin  grin  grin HAVE IT BURGER KID!

Can you just shut up,you hear!
You sound like a juvenile.
Is it criminal to be fat ?
This is the internet,how do we now you're not a hermaphrodite ?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by StephenP(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2008
sheniqua:

You Nigeran men are not exactly Matthew Mconahey and Tyson Beckford
That we are just managing you guys the way God made you doesn't give you the audacity to insult Nigerian girls grin

[size=13pt]I know someone who is. . .[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 5:57pm On May 07, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]I know someone who is. . .[/size]

yeah? . . I think he died two weeks ago.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by sheniqua: 5:57pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

Osisi they will never post their pictures just like they refused to answer my question as to what countries their girlfriends where from!!!

my sister see me see trouble o grin
Most of them can't even approach a female properly
They'll see a girl for the first time and say Nne I love you shocked
Is that what normal people do?
but behind the keyboard they suddenly get a testosterone urge grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 5:58pm On May 07, 2008
And Tattoo whats her body shape? Hourglass abi?

She sweats curry though right?

Im being stereotypical like you all are!!!

cheesy@Stephen behave yourself
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by StephenP(m): 5:58pm On May 07, 2008
Busta:

yeah? . . I think he died two weeks ago.
[size=13pt]No, that was someone else. Word on the street is that he's here on Nairaland.[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 5:59pm On May 07, 2008
i know ive just been wid a few nigerian guys( dont use my words against me and say ive prolly been wid losers, i go curse yu die. warning in advance), goshhh bad manners, as in i swear,

common carry plate to kitchen wen ure done, na wahala, to make ur bed when u wake up is another wahala,
that ish disgusts me and when you correct them, their stupid ego would make them turn reverse psychology on you
this foolish guy here came to visit my brother and i, we went to a nearby store to get drinks, i was carrying my lil nephew, i paid for the drinks(he was the one who wanted to drink), i went in got the drinks paid and went out, he was seeing me carrying the stuffs o, i was expecting the goat to come in and collect the sh*t from me, i swear till we got near the house he didnt take sh8t, it wasnt until my cousin came and was got it from me, damn!! kolo idiot and he had the nerve to drink , i won sepe for am,

or is it their dirty long cracked nails u wanna talk bout, like dude get a freaking manicure// nah son that Sh*t aint gay, just have the lady clean and trim ur nails,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by StephenP(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

cheesy@Stephen behave yourself
[size=13pt]What? I see nothing wrong. Just spreading the word  cool[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 6:00pm On May 07, 2008
Busta:

u gotta be Will Smith or Denzel for me to do that oh.
I'll pass but I wish them girls luck with u

Very funny. grin grin grin

@ LadyT,

What do u want to do with pictures?

@ Aloib,

Don't blame a Naija brother. . . . It's the 700 AFRICAN SOULS in us.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by shockreaction(m): 6:00pm On May 07, 2008
Too much food.
Too little exercise.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by rikkyjen(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Rikkyjen,

You can take me to court!!!! grin grin grin

Son, sincerely i dont like the anti-Nigerian girls stances you take on this board, have read tons of them.  shocked shocked shocked shocked or Is you a sexist or what? tongue

Men, you know we dont belong here. I wouldn't blamy ya, its our section which has been a bit dry in the couple of days due to lack of games

and even if we stray here occaisonally, i dont think insulting our Nigerian women is the most logical thing to do.

For every blame or diss you heap on Nigerian women, the men are a million times liable to the same thing.

U want me to list 'em mens faults? Is it the same Big stomach yarns? or adultery? Infidelity? and even prostitution! (Yes, we have Nigerian Men-whores), in all these Nigerian men take the cake big time.

Now son, you don't wanna take me to a tribunal, do ya? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 6:02pm On May 07, 2008
dee02:

it is obvious that your pained to the bone marrow, maybe you are fat

carry your potbelly waka and don't tell me to shut the fu/ck up because i am entitled to my opinion

grin grin grin HAVE IT BURGER KID!
lmao, sorry i hit a nerve, cant even remember why i told u to stfu,
ohh it was cos of ur stupid statement bout men note ating or shit,
goshhhhhhhhhh naija guys can eat ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn with their f**king bad table manners, ewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Uche2nna(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2008
sheniqua:

my sister see me see trouble o grin
Most of them can't even approach a female properly
They'll see a girl for the first time and say Nne I love you shocked
Is that what normal people do?
but behind the keyboard they suddenly get a testosterone urge grin

grin

Well Mr Osisi used it and it worked grin So why are u dissing that pick-up line   tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 07, 2008
common carry plate to kitchen when ure done, na wahala, to make your bed when u wake up is another wahala,
that ish disgusts me and when you correct them, their stupid ego would make them turn reverse psychology on you
this foolish guy here came to visit my brother and i, we went to a nearby store to get drinks, i was carrying my little nephew, i paid for the drinks(he was the one who wanted to drink), i went in got the drinks paid and went out, he was seeing me carrying the stuffs o, i was expecting the goat to come in and collect the sh*t from me, i swear till we got near the house he didnt take sh8t, it wasnt until my cousin came and was got it from me, damn!! kolo idiot and he had the nerve to drink , i won sepe for am,

or is it their dirty long cracked nails u want to talk bout, like dude get a freaking manicure// nah son that Sh*t aint gay, just have the lady clean and trim your nails,

dont mind them men o jare,they can be very stupid wt their ego at times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply)

Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / I'm In Love With A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.