Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (71702 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by TheSly: 6:54pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

lmaoooooooooooooooo, see guilty koko, come here, i need a massage, no worries ill lie flat so u wont see my tummy cheesy
kiss kiss kiss
You are killing me softly baby. . . . . . . . .
Im on my way. . . . . .Lets make it happen cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 6:56pm On May 07, 2008
Did debo retire from NL's most popular male LovePeddler position and give it to Sly?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2008
The Sly:

kiss kiss kiss
You are killing me softly baby. . . . . . . . .
I'm on my way. . . . . .Lets make it happen cool cool
aloib:

hmmm, cool, aint it like 3am tongue
yes,  3. A.m  actually 2:58 A.m
how you take know? you dey here too?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 07, 2008
My girl tuck in yuh belly, A beg yuh tuck in yuh belly, A weh yuh a go wid that man, Tuck in yuh side Ha ha

Chorus
From yuh know yuh belly nuh bang
And yuh know say yuh look good inna yuh thong
Gyal skin out, yuh belly look clean
And yuh know say fit in inna magazine,(bruck out bruck out) yuh zeen
(repeat)

Verse 1
Some gyal belly bag ova like shirt
One bagga flab them need some ab work
Big gut and big butt
Gyal that nuh work
And mi nah even smile or smirk
Yuh fi tek care a yuhself
Gyal know what yuh worth
Yuh belly nuffi look like yuh a give birth
Yuh foot favour broom stick
Don't wear nuh skirt
Mi gyal model yuh nuh shape like the earth
(Never)
Walk out Sky Juice nuh yuh daddy
Model pon a gyal yuh belly flat like bammy
Yuh cute n yuh sexy
Round like Tami
A you win the flat belly grammy

(Chorus)

Verse2
(Leftside)
From yuh know say yuh look good Debra
Yuh skin nuh marky and stripe up like zebra
Hold up yuh hand cause yuh hot like pepper
Walk through the dance
Yuh and real hot stepper
From yuh know say yuh have flat belly
Yuh hot inna yuh swimsuit like Kris Kelly
When yuh a walk it nuh shake lie jelly
Up inna the video and talk up Shelly
(Why)

tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by StephenP(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

yes,  3. A.m  actually 2:58 A.m
[size=13pt]Time zones.

@Ibkaye, I just might employ you to write songs for me. LOL!!!
[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 7:09pm On May 07, 2008
Lasiefaire go to bed now!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 07, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]
@Ibkaye, I just might employ you to write songs for me. LOL!!!
[/size]
hehehehe grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

Lasiefaire go to bed now!!!!!!!
why do you want me to go to bed. You got plans wink
Nights are days to me  and days Night
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Sisikill: 7:13pm On May 07, 2008
They eat like there is no tomorrow. . .busy mouth from day and night. . .
You would want to poke if u see some chicks stomachs. . .MORE LIKE BABASUWE'S Belly. .

Rotflmao. . . .Please stop! You're killing me here.

Carry on. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by StephenP(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

why do you want me to go to bed. You got plans wink
Nights are days to me  and days Night
[size=13pt]Pay her no mind. She wants to talk to me in private. Ain't that right, LadyT? LOL!!![/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Tattooboy: 7:16pm On May 07, 2008
hmmm
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 7:17pm On May 07, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

yes, 3. A.m actually 2:58 A.m
lol, same time zones, 1 hr behind though cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 7:17pm On May 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

Did debo retire from Nairaland's most popular male LovePeddler position and give it to Sly?

LMAO.
Don't even get me started with debo  angry

Really guys . . y'all ain't all that either.
Put up all fine pics and lets be the judge. I bet u half of all this guys opening their mouth have pot belly.
and Y'all should have a bit of respect for women . . its not easy to carry a baby for 9 months . . not to talk of stretch marks.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

lol, same time zones, 1 hr behind though cheesy
where are you. Australia?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by mykali(m): 7:20pm On May 07, 2008
such gifted and talented talents should not be wasting their talents here on nairaland oh.

make u go release ya own album joh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:20pm On May 07, 2008
Busta:

LMAO.
Don't even get me started with debo  angry

Really guys . . y'all ain't all that either.
Put up all fine pics and lets be the judge. I bet u half of all this guys opening their mouth have pot belly.
and Y'all should have a bit of respect for women . . its not easy to carry a baby for 9 months . . not to talk of stretch marks.

I want to bet. Nice and sexy ass ati legs
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 7:21pm On May 07, 2008
australia is 1 hr ahead of u guys now,
some wer in se asia :p
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

australia is 1 hr ahead of u guys now,
some wer in se asia :p
where?
by the ways, I got plans of going to aussie
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by eldee(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2008
You take a normal chick to a buffet, what does she eat? A plate of salad and a glass of champagne
Take some nigerian girls to that ordinary Nandos or maybe Wei Wong for lunch, they'll want to taste everything the restaurant serves.
Even professional foodtasters don't roll like that.

They see it more like a chance to see if the guy's a spender.

Come see how chicks are talking about eating healthy, to prevent heart problems.
Some Nigerian chicks want to eat the whole McDonald's in one day, o ma se oo sad

Although I have to say, the educated ones are now being reasonable
But it still comes back to our upbringing, 90% of nigerian foods are unhealthy.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2008
eldee:

You take a normal chick to a buffet, what does she eat? A plate of salad and a glass of champagne
Take some nigerian girls to that ordinary Nandos or maybe Wei Wong for lunch, they'll want to taste everything the restaurant serves.

Come see how chicks are talking about eating healthy, to prevent heart problems.
Some Nigerian chicks want to eat the whole McDonald's in one day, o ma se oo sad

na you know.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 7:27pm On May 07, 2008
God Stephen why did you have to tell him!!!
angry

No D-reloaded Sly just graduated from Debos ashewo school tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 7:27pm On May 07, 2008
) don't quote o, i am editing it, lol
ohh i have a cousin married to a japanese, they came here for vac, very cute kids, and their language na die, do u speak japanese,
plan on taking a visit once i start making my $$$, lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by StephenP(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2008
eldee:

[size=13pt]How did you get that figure? Did you do a survey on all Nigerian foods?[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 7:28pm On May 07, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]How did you get that figure? Did you do a survey on all Nigerian foods?[/size]

apparently!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

philippines cool don't quote o, i am editing it, lol
ohh i have a cousin married to a japanese, they came here for vac, very cute kids, and their language na die, do u speak japanese,
plan on taking a visit once i start making my $$$, lol
I only know good morning, afternoon, evening a few other words
i got a couple phillipino friends in japan. You need to make that cash quick then.
where do you plan on visiting.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

God Stephen why did you have to tell him!!!
angry

No D-reloaded Sly just graduated from Debos ashewo school tongue

Lady T, i dont like players angry so i will have to end our little something something wink grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 07, 2008
@eldee
ROFLMAO! cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 7:32pm On May 07, 2008
lol, ahh how long have yu been there, mehn they r everywer,
i dunno sef, my next two vacations r booked, dubai and naija cool
prolly next yr, and i dont wanna come wen its winter, lol
and i love japanese food, yummy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 7:33pm On May 07, 2008
Eldee hush up please babes!!!

Where did you get your degree in bullshit ( I still loff you babes).

Ladies ignore these guys!

angry

Lasiefaire your damn right it was a little something something. You lied and told me you were packing! tongue kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by eldee(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2008
StephenP:

Bruv, chei!!! You ever heard of sampling a random distribution?
As I told aloib the other day, when you want to check how many bad eggs you've got in a poultry, you don't need to break all the eggs.
Dude, this is high school economics
Eba, Beans, Fried eggs, Agege bread, Ogbolo, Pounded yam, should I continue?

By the way this topic has already been trashed on nigerian TV stations  many times.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Tattooboy: 7:34pm On May 07, 2008
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dee02(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2008
Protruding tummies are now like a trophy for some women
eldee:

And when they finish eating, they would ask for application for employment as they see it as an avenue to feed and breed endlessly

Sleeping becomes a nightmare

They start sweating like rapists

Flabs start to weigh them down

Heavy snoring sets in

Farting on the highest order

To climb Amuwo Odofin housing staircase go become wahala

Belly button starts vanishing

Trademark of food loving Naija girls are oily, greasy (NOT LIPGLOSS but ORORO) mouth with Protruding belly like person wey swallow Calabash!

Abeg correct Naija girls wey dey eat and exercise properly, if u see your fellow sister's for road with MOI-MOI BELLE, tell am say make she suffrey suffrey with food and don't come back swearing at me coz i aint gonna be having it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (55) (Reply)

A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed / I'm In Love With A Married Man. / Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.