Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

My Bitter Experience In Zenith Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bitter Experience In Zenith Bank (1388 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bitter Experience In Zenith Bank by buzor(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2013
I don't know if this section is the right place to post this topic.......
Lemme me continue anyway.

I reside in Ado Ekiti and this incident happened in Zenith bank Ado Ekiti. And lemme state it clearly that that I had huge respect for this bank but after the incidence, I lost all d respect for them.

On the 13th of June, around 2 in d noon, I received some money which am supposed to pay into two accounts, Eco bank and zenith bank for order of goods from Lagos.
I must state that I have not used Gtbank for close to a year and I ve just N80 left in the account. So I was actually expecting some hitch ups in collecting the money but to ma supprise, i was able to cash all d money sent with no issue at all. I went inside the bank, carrying ma IPad with and the security door allowed me to pass through without any alarm.
Then, I rushed down to Eco bank to make the first payment, but to ma suprise, the security door didn't allow me into the bank with ma device with me. And the security man obliged to hold ma iPad for me till I finished ma transaction in the bank, since all their locked box re in use.
After am done in the Eco bank, I immediately rushed to zenith bank to be able to make the payment before 4pm. On getting to the security door I observed that no security man is at d door post. I tried to enter, but d security door kept rejecting. As i stepped out from the door, I saw the security man coming towards me and the following ensued btw me and d man.......

ME: your security door won't allow me to enter
Security man: laughing like a fool, so what do you want me to do
Me: a bit confused, asked, ok where can I drop ma iPad so I can pass thru d security door
Security: still laughing like a fool said, the bank didn't made any provision for that
Me: ok lemme drop it with you in your position so I will take it as soon as am done in d bank,
Security man: no that's not possible.

Me still disappointed went to the main security post at the gate entrance of bank to see if I can drop ma device wif them, and to ma suprise they rejected and even started making joke of me.

Finally I have to call ma partner in Lagos to send me another bank and at the end of the day, the order wasn't processed that day.
Re: My Bitter Experience In Zenith Bank by buzor(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2013
My people abeg make u na follow comment for wetin zenith bank and their security men do to me for ma biziness.
I also wan to know y iPad is not allowed in the banks if phones are allowed.
Responses from bankers will also be appreciated.

Moderators if possible front page pls
Re: My Bitter Experience In Zenith Bank by teeboy4x(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2013
Can you post your yesterday's Attire,I believe we can answer you from dia.

Maybe d tot u re a member of B grin grin
Re: My Bitter Experience In Zenith Bank by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2013
teeboy could be right, if you wear a long aboki kaftan and have long beard to the bank asking security to allow you deposit an electronics device in their custody then you are lucky they didn't call the JTF. grin grin
Re: My Bitter Experience In Zenith Bank by buzor(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
teeboy4x: Can you post your yesterday's Attire,I believe we can answer you from dia.

Maybe d tot u re a member of B grin grin

Sorry I never told u guys am a corper serving in ekiti state. I was dressed in complete Nysc attire. Quite funny
Re: My Bitter Experience In Zenith Bank by webpower84: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
WITH DE SECURITY SITUATION IN AWA COUNTRY, EVERY ONE IS NOW SECURITY CONSCIOUS. Meanwhile Zenith is still one of the leading banks in Nigeria. So grin grin y for your experience. I think say they shop your money
Re: My Bitter Experience In Zenith Bank by buzor(m): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2013
webpower84: WITH DE SECURITY SITUATION IN AWA COUNTRY, EVERY ONE IS NOW SECURITY CONSCIOUS. Meanwhile Zenith is still one of the leading banks in Nigeria. So grin grin y for your experience. I think say they shop your money

thats a lame excuse. u mean u can only come to bank with just your phone and nothing else cos they dont even have boxes where one can safely drop valuables.
Re: My Bitter Experience In Zenith Bank by buzor(m): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
ppl reading without commenting.
sad mode activated
Re: My Bitter Experience In Zenith Bank by Musaspp(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
Zenith bank is for the super-high net worth individuals. So take heart brother.
Re: My Bitter Experience In Zenith Bank by Myself2(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2013
buzor: ppl reading without commenting.

That's cos they have not seen anything the bank did to you.With the screaming headline you posted,one expected something sensational that the bank did to you,like short-pay you or something,only to behold a lame story of the bank's revolving door not allowing you enter with your iPAD(like it was actually s'posed to allow you in,you for kuku carry sledge hammer na),you should have asked them to do a body search on you,thereafter open the rev door from the inside for you to go in with your iPAD.

BTW we don hear say you get ipad,congrats,the security men @ zenith geddit too,but you should have left it in your car before entering the bank.

Please stop crying wolf

Next !!!

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Can Make You Rich / You Can Now Pay Cash Into Your Account At Any Bank / Paypay Fund Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.