Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Big Congratulations To John Terry! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Big Congratulations To John Terry! (1855 Views)

John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo / Big Congratulations To My V.i.p Members / Chelsea Fans React On Twitter To John Obi Mikel Performance V Newcastle United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Congratulations To John Terry! by Akolawole(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2006
He is important player to Club and National Team.

He is the Captain of the best team in England.

He is John Terry( J.T)

The fiancee put to bed a set of twins yesterday.

Please read the link: http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=388328&m=5&y=2006&nav=news&sub=latest+news

Only Strong and exceptional people people produces TWINS, he has joined the league of Superstars who have twins: Pele, Dan amokachi among others.

Congrats my Captain.

Re: Big Congratulations To John Terry! by GUNNER(f): 12:37pm On May 19, 2006
herzlichen gluckwunsch

twins no doubt smiley

john is a really strong man

(1) (Reply)

2006 Nairaland Sport Members Award / Martial Artist-taekwondo,karate,judo,kung Fu,akido,westlers,boxers,... / How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.