Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

HAZARD! Deep Red Close Up Paste - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HAZARD! Deep Red Close Up Paste (728 Views)

Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? / Does Close Up Tooth Paste Remove Black Spots On The Skin? / Beware Fake Red Close Up Toothpaste In The Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HAZARD! Deep Red Close Up Paste by cecegorz(m): 10:58am On Jun 14, 2013
Hi Guys,
I'm not sure the section this fits in but since it's an oral issue, i'm just putting it here.
Recently i discovered that my mouth feels as if it has been roughly washed with an iron brush, with the base of my tongue in real pains and i couldn't put a finger to it.
I raised the issue with a few friends and got the question on which toothpaste i use and i told them, immediately it was pointed out to me that the Close Up paste is the culprit.
I quit using the paste immediately and switched to another brand, now my mouth is fully restored to normal.
Further probing got me amazed as the number of people that has experienced this but it seems nobody is reporting it officially.
I have called their helpline listed on the tube, 080086453837 severally and it never got through, they don't even have a listed email address.
I was wondering if it is a factory fault or that many of the fake products has flooded the market.
I wonder how many people here can share their experience on this?

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Take Big Step To Curing Blindness / Watermelon,is It Of Benefit?? / INCREDIBLE! This Man Was Born With His Heart In His ABDOMEN (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.