Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Runt Rant - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Runt Rant (667 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runt Rant by Feanad: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
By Teehem

Pointing has always been an invaluable skill/gift whichever way you may have it. If you disbelieve, check your Quran, bible or ask your Ifa/Agbala as it applies to you.

Amean, having the power or the skill isn’t enough. After digesting this rant, you should never wonder anymore why footballers point in celebration at nothing in particular when they score/win or why your district Pastor keeps pointing when delivering his usual kini. Jesus pointed, remember? But that’s not all.

I was not there when Mungo Park parked at the source of the Niger and realized his own ‘American Dream’. But I have an intelligent guess, He must have pointed. I know He did point at the first few slaves He took over there with him because (take good note of the following) my fore ancestors were among them. How do I know this? I feel a stirring in my breast whenever I relive the epic moment; in my dreams of course.

It’s sad to say this art is fading into unpopularity. It’s tragic, to put it properly. Like how Adam ate the apple and put an end to global nudism. Tragic, man… I tells* you.
[Continue here http://nantygreens.com/runt-rant/]

(1) (Reply)

Twas A Night Before Christmas By Clement Clarke Moore / NOVELMANIAC, You Will Like These Books. / The Third Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.