Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,459 members, 7,781,318 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship (8843 Views)

2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available / Nlng Undergraduate Scholarship 2013/2014: How To Apply / NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olsey: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
The Management of Nigeria LNG Limited wishes to invite interested First Year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities to apply for the 2013/2014 NLNG Scholarship Award.

The purpose of Nigeria LNG Scholarship Award Scheme is to promote academic excellence amongst undergraduates in tertiary institutions in Rivers State and the rest of the country.

REQUIREMENTS
All applications should include the following attachments (in any of the following formats – JPEG, BMF PNG, and GIFF):
Scanned passport sized photographs
Scanned copy of JAM B and University admission Letters.
Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO/GCE/O Levels or A’ Level results
Scanned copy of School Identity Card.
Scanned copy of Letter of identification from Local Government of Origin.

Please note that only qualified applicants shall be short-listed for the selection tests.

ELIGIBILITY
The following candidates need not apply
Beneficiaries of other scholarship schemes.
Second (2) to Final year students.
Part-time students.

APPLICATION DETAILS:: http://www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2013/06/20132014-nlng-undergraduate-scholarship.html
DEADLINE: 3rd July 2013.
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Olsey: The Management of Nigeria LNG Limited wishes to invite interested First Year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities to apply for the 2013/2014 NLNG Scholarship Award.

The purpose of Nigeria LNG Scholarship Award Scheme is to promote academic excellence amongst undergraduates in tertiary institutions in Rivers State and the rest of the country.

REQUIREMENTS
All applications should include the following attachments (in any of the following formats – JPEG, BMF PNG, and GIFF):
Scanned passport sized photographs
Scanned copy of JAM B and University admission Letters.
Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO/GCE/O Levels or A’ Level results
Scanned copy of School Identity Card.
Scanned copy of Letter of identification from Local Government of Origin.

Please note that only qualified applicants shall be short-listed for the selection tests.

ELIGIBILITY
The following candidates need not apply
Beneficiaries of other scholarship schemes.
Second (2) to Final year students.
Part-time students.

APPLICATION DETAILS:: http://www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2013/06/20132014-nlng-undergraduate-scholarship.html
DEADLINE: 3rd July 2013.

sir osley,, i made i mistake wen i registered.....
I uploaded a wrong file as my Jamb admission letter .. What's d way out please
Pls,reply asap
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olsey: 1:16am On Jul 02, 2013
Goodboy2012:

sir osley,, i made i mistake wen i registered.....
I uploaded a wrong file as my Jamb admission letter .. What's d way out please
Pls,reply asap
Now, that's serious.
I can't really remember how NLNG's application interface looks. If there is no way you can edit your uploads, I'm sorry you will just have to pray they don't discard your application.
Just hope and pray.
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Excelboi(m): 4:52am On Jul 02, 2013
@op, for dos who re yet to get their school ID as a student, can we apply?
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olsey: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2013
Excelboi: @op, for dos who re yet to get their school ID as a student, can we apply?
Yes, you can apply. Please obtain a "Letter of Identification" (verifying that you are a bonafide student of the school) from your department, duly signed by your HOD.
You can then use this document in place of your student ID card.
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olsey: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2013
Candidates have been shortlisted for the 2013 NLNG Scholarship aptitude test. The test is slated for Saturday 10th August 2013.
Kindly check your emails for full details and venue

Please note that you are expected to come with the
following to the test venue:
i.) Writing Materials
ii.) Original Letter of Invitation From NLNG
iii.) Original Jamb/University Admission letter
iv.) Original WAEC result
v.) School ID card.
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by ShehuAba(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2013
@olsey, please what can we read to prepare very well for this examination. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olsey: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
ShehuAba: @olsey, please what can we read to prepare very well for this examination. Thanks

Quantitative reasoning, Verbal aptitude, Current affairs and analytical reasoning.
I've seen some people who claim to be selling NLNG past questions, but people end up disappointed on seeing the real questions in the exam hall. Don't fall prey...just a general advice.
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olugbenger(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
Olsey:

Quantitative reasoning, Verbal aptitude, Current affairs and analytical reasoning.
I've seen some people who claim to be selling NLNG past questions, but people end up disappointed on seeing the real questions in the exam hall. Don't fall prey...just a general advice.
i really appreciate people like you who offer credible services and who is always ready to help free of charge...may GOD continue to bless you!
pls do u av any idea where we can get the past questions free?
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Danix101: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2013
Olsie,please where do u get this Original NLNG Invitation Letter because I have recieved their sms but no email..
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olsey: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2013
Olugbenger:
i really appreciate people like you who offer credible services and who is always ready to help free of charge...may GOD continue to bless you!
pls do u av any idea where we can get the past questions free?
Amen. Unfortunately I don't where you can get the past questions for free.
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olsey: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2013
Danix101: Olsie,please where do u get this Original NLNG Invitation Letter because I have recieved their sms but no email..
Have you checked BOTH your "inbox" and "Spam" mail folders?
You will be prompted to logon to https://sws.nlng.com/Undgrad/ with your username and password to print your photo card.
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by ShehuAba(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
@olsey my questions on the exam day proper are:
1. We were asked to come with writing materials, can we go with a calculator too?
2. We were asked to come with the original uploaded documents, Will they just check it and return it to us or are we expected to leave the documents with them?
3. Any other general info as regards the exam day proper, you can share it here with us.
Thanks 4 ur prompt responses
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olsey: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2013
ShehuAba: @olsey my questions on the exam day proper are:
1. We were asked to come with writing materials, can we go with a calculator too?
2. We were asked to come with the original uploaded documents, Will they just check it and return it to us or are we expected to leave the documents with them?
3. Any other general info as regards the exam day proper, you can share it here with us.
Thanks 4 ur prompt responses
1. Calculators have never been allowed in NLNG tests. Though, it wont cost you anything to take one to the venue (if you have a safe place to keep it away from you, in case it will not be allowed as usual)
2. The original documents are for "sighting." The verification officers will just take a look at them and return them almost immediately.
3. Don't know what to add either.
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Stpirate(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
Heard Of Analytical Reasoning, Please Can Anybody Elaborate On What Kinda Stuff We Would Be Analyzing.
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olsey: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
Scholarship assessment test centres (if you received an email kindly show up with required evidence). Test date again is Saturday 10th of August:

1. PORT HARCOURT A- Las Mall, 9 Rumukalagbor Link Road, Elekahia, Port Harcourt

2. PORT HARCOURT B- ICT Centre, Rivers State University of Science & Technology (R.S.U.S.T), Nkpolu- Oroworukwo , Mile 3 , Diobu, Port Harcourt

3. PORT HARCOURT C- Post Graduate Hall, Rivers State University of Science & Technology (R.S.U.S.T), Nkpolu- Oroworukwo , Mile 3 , Diobu, Port Harcourt

4. LAGOS- Nigeria Law School, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

5. ABUJA- National Universities Commission (NUC), Maitama Abuja
http://www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2013/08/nlng-scholarship-aptitude-test-2013.html
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olsey: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hello Guys,
How did the test go?
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by uceee(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Overall, it was okay. There wasn't much time though. So when may we expect to hear from them?
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Wierdo(f): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yea, d main tin now is wen d result is coming out, I wish all doz who wrote success. Plus mobil scholarship is out
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olsey: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
I wish you all success.
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olugbenger(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
pls those who have successfully applied for the NNPC/MOBIL scholarship...
what document did you upload as your jamb slip and evidence of current year of study?
and pls what does o-level certificate no mean?
Olsey: I wish you all success.
thanks bro
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olsey: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
DISCLAIMER: I have received several reports of new bl0gs and sites who are mimicking our domain name ( www.scholarship-nigeria.com ), in other words, there are numerous new bl0gs and sites that use names and operational patterns that can easily confuse users that they are SCHOLARSHIP NIGERIA.
Please, we (at www.scholarship-nigeria.com ) decline any association with such sites and strongly warn our new and long-term users to be very observant so as not to fall prey to fake, content copiers and get-rich-quick characters.
We will be forwarding this same message to Google.
Kindly note that www.scholarship-nigeria.com is the one belonging to us...and we have been operating with top class genuine selfless service for many years and promise to continue doing so.

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olugbenger(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Olsey: DISCLAIMER: I have received several reports of new bl0gs and sites who are mimicking our domain name ( www.scholarship-nigeria.com ), in other words, there are numerous new bl0gs and sites that use names and operational patterns that can easily confuse users that they are SCHOLARSHIP NIGERIA.
Please, we (at www.scholarship-nigeria.com ) decline any association with such sites and strongly warn our new and long-term users to be very observant so as not to fall prey to fake, content copiers and get-rich-quick characters.
We will be forwarding this same message to Google.
Kindly note that www.scholarship-nigeria.com is the one belonging to us...and we have been operating with top class genuine selfless service for many years and promise to continue doing so.
don't mind those content thieves.
i'm solidly behind you bro.
keep doing the job. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olsey: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2013
@Olugbenger: Thanks.
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by THANKGODAZI: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
any latest news abt d nlng result
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Olsey: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
THANKGOD AZI: any latest news abt d nlng result
...yet to hear anything.
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Boscojugunu(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
what's d latest cos I need money ooooo
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by slord(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
i have been contacted by mail and sms that i won the scholarship o.anybody else who got that?

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Supermajor(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
slord: i have been contacted by mail and sms that i won the scholarship o.anybody else who got that?
congrats man!
Re: 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship by Danix101: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Slord are u an Agbami awardee?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does 'lamba' Mean (help With Understanding Song Lyrics)? / List And Addresses Of Private University And Polytechnic In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.