Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny (3193 Views)

This Is Really Not Funny (photo) / Collection Of Nigerian Pidgin Quotes (not Funny) / A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by delors(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hi guys (hello ladies),
Well, I have come to a conclusion that some parts of the MALE body are just there for fun...like seriously for fun (but don't quote me o). Below are 7 parts of the MALE body I feel serve no specific function:
1 - Toe nails. Like seriously, what function(s) do the toe nails serve? Nothing! Big burden! Agreed, the fingernails could be useful for scratching the nose tip or your back but the toe nails? undecided
2 - Eye brow. I mean what exactly do we need the eye brows for? We don't trim it. We don't barb it. We don't shampoo it. its just there (for nadir). Unless there is something I am missing; tell me if you know.
3 - The beards (and mustache) - Jeez! this is a big big big burden! Its like weeds - unwanted grass damaging your fine soil surface. We trim it, it comes back bigger...itching like heck! I can understand what Governor Fashola is going through...must be tough on him menh. We could do without the beards seriously.
4. The Ni.p.ples - OMG! Guys don't need it! Period! It doesn't secrete anything, it doesn't do nothing.It's just there for being there sake. Let the ladies keep theirs but ours ain't useful to anyone. How smooth and fresh the chest would be without them cool
5. - Philtrum - Truth is I had to Google for like 1 hour to get the name of this body part. Even my biology teacher back then at school didn't know it when asked. Instead, she punished my friend for asking such a 'useless' question. Philtrum is the ridge connecting your nose to your upper lip. That furrow-like channel. Yes, that one. I mean, what exactly does it do? Not like it channels liquids or something from the nose to the mouth...its just there disfiguring our (well, some of us') face. Just scrap it please!
6. - Pu.bic hair & armpit hair - I had to combime the two because apart from disfiguring our hidden parts (and making it smelly when unwashed), it serves no purpose. Isn't that why we trim, use deodorants, shave or even, out of annoyance, blot out everything? It's puzzling seriously.
7 - The balls. Okay, wait, moderator (or Seun) before you scrap that out of the list. I am talking to matured guys here. I mean the balls could have easily been placed inside the body like the female ovaries. Why keep them outside making us vulnerable to attacks (like some dude kicking you in the balls)? It's unfair! Keep them inside the body. I know scientists have a way of rationalizing everything, that the balls are outside because they wouldn't have been able to withstand the temperature in the body. I beg to differ please.

Well, I am off to trim my toe nails now...really don't know what they are there for but trust me, I will find out, either here or in the next life. There must be answers. If all these parts were not parts of the body, the male would weigh a lot less (and I trust you know the value of that, right?).

Tell me what other parts of the body you feel is/are just there for 'there-sake'.
Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by Burger01(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
What about my 'shaft', I need am?

sad
Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by delors(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
Burger01: What about my 'shaft', I need am?

sad
Well, that's yours to determine. lolz

1 Like

Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by Vivly(f): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ear lobes. Is not like u guys are meant to wear earrings anyway.
Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by delors(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Vivly: Ear lobes. Is not like u guys are meant to wear earrings anyway.
Yeah, maybe. I was thinking the entire pinna itself. I mean, snakes go without pinnas, don't they?
Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by Temismith(f): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
And mr op, i tink ur mouth shud have bin cut off too, cos u're using it to say rubbish! undecided
Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
The appendix should make that list, an organ with negligible function absolutely no function but poses a huge threat to its owner.
Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2013

9 Likes

Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by usayab(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Op u are right o, all these things u metion are usesless bt 2 some guyz like you that even their brains are useless.
There is no usesless thing made by God!
Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by delors(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
Temismith: And mr op, i tink ur mouth shud have bin cut off too, cos u're using it to say rubbish! undecided
Temilolaaa...na wah o! wetin man do u na? I thought we had freedom of speech? I said what was on my mind and now u wan scatter me? Just give your own contribution and let peace reign ntori olorun. Haba! Odukwa not nice o cry
Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by delors(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
ooseven:

Why do you guys have to be so negative instead of taken out time to read up on their uses.

His topic puzzled me at first and i had to carry out a little crash research and i am the wiser for it.

Stay positive fellas.
Thanks man. it's amazing how people just descend on another for no apparent reason. I was fumbling with my nail cutter to trim my toe nails and then I felt, what if there were no toe nails? I mean, its just an innocent thought and I shared with only for some dudes to crucify me... cry God dey o.
Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by delors(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
usayab: Op u are right o, all these things u metion are usesless bt 2 some guyz like you that even their brains are useless.
There is no usesless thing made by God!
Chei! Man don suffer o cry God is watching you on iphone o bros
Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by delors(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
ooseven: 1 - Toe nails. Protects the toe tip by basically acting as an extension to reduce impact of injuries

2 - Eye brow. Prevents moisture from flowing to eyes.
- Used in non-verbal communication

3 - The beards (and mustache) - Keeps face warm (No special outfit for face)
- Shows potential mates (females) that you are mature

4. The Ni.p.ples - Well not everyone needs milk. My wife sucks mine (quite tiny) a lot so it serves some purpose for our mates i guess wink.
- Tbh, i know why they are there, but they are absolutely useless.

5. - Philtrum - Based on what i read, it may have had sensory uses during earlier phases of human evolution. Now its useless.

6. - Pu.bic hair - shows sexual maturity of potential mates
- Reduces friction during sex

6.1 Armpit hair - Reduces friction from swinging arm
- tells the state of your hygiene to potential mates...LOL grin

7 - The balls - They dont do so well with heat. So being outside enables them air properly and ensure the sperms aren't destroyed

No 1 is not so convincing. If you had an injury on one of your toe nails, u would wish u never had toe nails.
No 2 is not so convincing. How does the brow (not the lashes) protect the eye from moisture? I don't get it. undecided
No 3 is not so convincing. So female faces don't deserve warmth or why don't dey have beards/mustache as well?
No 4 thanks for agreeing that they shouldn't be there.
No 5 thanks for confirming it shouldn't be there.
No 6 is not so convincing...it has nothing to do with friction at all. And one doesn't need it to show maturity (only when I dey secondary school then, na one of the things to differentiate a senior from a junior be that grin)
No 6.1 is not so convincing. So if I shave it off (as almost everyone does, friction will occur? Naaaa)
No 7 is what some scientists say. Why not disagree for a second with them. If God had put them inside, scientists would have said, 'if the gulf balls were outside, the temperature would have been too cold for them' grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by ITbomb(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
If I were God , I would be laughing my eyebrow out.
I love my n¡pples and balls joor
Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by delors(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
ITbomb: If I were God , I would be laughing my eyebrow out.
I love my n¡pples and balls joor
Thank God say u nor be God... grin grin grin
Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by mumumugu(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
God created every part for a purpose . No part is a waste.because ure yet to discover d purpose doesnt make it useless.
Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by SURYSuri(f): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
Just imagine yourself with non of the things you listed and see what you will look like. Even without going deep into details of their use for one thing I am sure of is that it add to our beauty!
Re: 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny by delors(m): 1:56am On Jun 15, 2013
SURY Suri: Just imagine yourself with non of the things you listed and see what you will look like. Even without going deep into details of their use for one thing I am sure of is that it add to our beauty!
Yeah, I know. i am just curious as to why we have them. What if they weren't there right from the beginning? What if we had just two mouths - one for talking an another for eating? weird grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Aboki's Now Learn Shoemaker With O Level. (photo) / 15 Things Nigerians Will Remember About Reproduction Class In Secondary School / How I Lost My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.