Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,379 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

How To Make Money Online From Nigeria With Your Phone, Email And Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online From Nigeria With Your Phone, Email And Bank Account (14631 Views)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / CBN Revokes The Licenses Of Afribank, Spring Bank And Bank PHB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online From Nigeria With Your Phone, Email And Bank Account by amos112: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lots of Nigerians are making millions online and more Nigerians are still eager to make money online. Well, I was once like you always making google search on how to make money online. The funny fact was that I don’t even have a pc by then, even if I stumbled a genuine way to make money online I will have to do that with my mobile phone. First I started with get paid to click sites, survey sites, get paid to read mail and other make money online schemes that pay next to nothing. I took my first step when I created my blog on blogger and after then I’ve been making progress. Enough of that stories! Lets go into the real talk. My post today is aimed at revealing to you how to make money online from Nigeria with your phone, email address and bank account.

REVEALED AT LAST!!Note: If after reading this post you don’t take actions, I don’t think you will ever make it again because this is the simplest way you can make it.

Now, I believe you have an email address, either gmail, yahoo mail or any other. You also have a mobile phone and probably your personal bank account.

WHAT KIND OF JOB WILL YOU BE DOING?

Its information marketin.

WHAT IS INFORMATION MARKETING?

To me, information marketing simply means selling your highly acquired secrets of which can be of great benefits to a particular person or group of persons for money. From my defination, you will agree with me that you can sell relatively anything depending on your expertise. What amused me was a Nigerian dude who is currently making real and genuine cash online selling some information I consider to be beautiful nonesense. Check out his landing page. All they do is write their ebook, advertise it

WHAT INFORMATIONS CAN YOU SELL.

You can market informations on how to make money online, website desiging ebooks, softwares and lots more.

HOW DO YOU GET STARTED?

For you to get started, you need some kits. These kits are the informations you need to market. Informations like.

How a get a free prepaid debit mastercard
How to get an approved adsense account in less 72 hours
How to produce and generate recharge cards with a free software
How to start importation business in Nigeria
How to buy laptops for as low as 15k in Nigeria
How to open and verify a paypal account in Nigeria
How to make money watching football

These and many more can be sold for cash.

HOW DO I GET PEOPLE TO BUY MY INFORMATIONS?

After designing a landing page advertising your ebook, there is every need for traffic, not just traffic but traffic from your targeted audience, thats Nigerians. There are so many ways you can get the right category of people to view your page and buy your ebooks. You can use google adwords, its a good tool. Google adword is an advertising program by google where you pay google to advertise your business in search results and publisher websites. That means when people makes searches on google regarding how to make money online in Nigeria, your landing page will appear as relevant ads alongside the search result.

HOW DOES INFORMATION MARKETING CONCERN MAKING MONEY WITH YOUR PHONE, EMAIL AND BANK ACCOUNT?

Now, I know you might be wondering what the heck am I saying. Now this the gist. After setting up your landing page, i.e a page advertising your informations, all you need to do is save the ebook as draft in your mailbox. The interested people will now call you on phone, you send them your bank details, after payment they will send you their email. Then with your mobile phone, you login to your email account and forward the attachment you saved as draft to them. Thats it, you are now making money online with your phone, email address and bank account. You answer your audience with your phone, send them your bank details with your phone and finally deliver their package with your email.HOW I CAN HELP YOU

Now, you need a helping hand to get started. I will give you all the informations you need, help you design the landing page, and help you get $100 adword voucher for a token. You can reach me on 08101105872 or by email fajobiamos@yahoo.com.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UBA Appoints Five New Executive Directors To Group Board / 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss / USSD: Telcos Insist On Disconnecting Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.