Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Tonto Dike Opens Up On Her Fall At Iyanya’s London Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Opens Up On Her Fall At Iyanya’s London Concert (1300 Views)

Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) / Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others / Seun Kuti Flaunts Stomach Tattoo At A London Concert(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Opens Up On Her Fall At Iyanya’s London Concert by ogusbaba1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Tonto Dike opens up on her fall at Iyanya’s London concert
Controversial actress turned singer Tonto Dike hit the stage hard to perform at Iyanya’s Kukere Concert on the 9th of June 2013 in London only to hit the floor even harder moments later.

Tonto Dike has finally come forward to clear the air concerning this fall following rumours she may have been ‘drunk’ or ‘ high’ or both before hitting the stage.

She tells Nollywood Movies Sky329 that her dress was the chief culprit followed by her shoes and then the ‘slippery’ floor.
“It was a big…well not a big fall and I managed it well. I fell because I had this very long dress, and this very high shoe and a slippery ground, and because I wasn’t supposed to dance at my first ‘coming out’. I had another outfit I could put on to really perform if I wanted to; it was my choice but I just came on and they played the song and I just had to dance and I slipped.

I made it fun really, I got up and danced, I didn’t want to disappoint anybody especially myself. When I went back stage, I was dancing my head off.

I couldn’t go back on stage because Iyanya was on stage and it was about closing. It was all his time. Nobody went back on stage after him. I wish I went back to dance again and not fall that time.
http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/tonto-dike-opens-up-on-her-fall-at.html

Re: Tonto Dike Opens Up On Her Fall At Iyanya’s London Concert by shugacaneman: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
I am still waiting for her to tell me the drugs responsible for her highness
Re: Tonto Dike Opens Up On Her Fall At Iyanya’s London Concert by oluwatomiwa(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
No be ordinary eye.
Re: Tonto Dike Opens Up On Her Fall At Iyanya’s London Concert by nitlad: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
oluwatomiwa: No be ordinary eye.

Hmmm...... That is to say, kii shey oju lasan gringrin
Re: Tonto Dike Opens Up On Her Fall At Iyanya’s London Concert by kellight28(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
na lie jor front page material no be tonto?
Re: Tonto Dike Opens Up On Her Fall At Iyanya’s London Concert by Mccoynelly(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
na she knw wetin make am fall o
Re: Tonto Dike Opens Up On Her Fall At Iyanya’s London Concert by Mccoynelly(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
weda na juju who knw?

(1) (Reply)

................. / PHOTOS: Handsome Actor Ali Nuhu With Family / Wow: Checkout Picture Of Singers Dbanj And Sasha P Back In The Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.