Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around (46643 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by successking: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
I think this is a fabricated story. Op wrote as if she were a man and ended with a woman name.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Anvaller: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
MMotimo: How does it make any sense to leave the door open during lovemaking when the MIL is next door?

What is the meaning of that? If the door cannot be closed, it's time to move the games to a different turf/location. Every town has a hotel or you find cheaper alternatives like the back of your car.

Haba, have some respect naw! I wouldn't even leave the door open with a sibling next door not to talk of a mother. No child of mine should disrespect me that way o! Because I came to help them with their kids? Orisirisi. Kia, I don carry my bag, face my house angry

This is another undesirable mother in law. So it's a disrespect to know that ur daughter is having sex with her husband? Okay fine, I agree that all they need to do is just shut the door but anything that happens after shouldnt be mother in laws problem. Why is sex so much of a taboo in Naija even when its between husband and wife.

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
cyril83: You might probably lacking opportunities during that year or your the type who mingle with money and unfortunately ur broke for dat year, so many things might have logged you out completely for dat year but don't tell us you intentionally abstained from sex for complete 1 year.
IN THE HEAT OF THE BATTLE S-E-X IS THE LAST THING ON MY MIND. I AINT SAYING I AINT BEAT MY MEAT NOW, BUT AT A POINT IN TIME IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU WANT TO PROGRESS IN LIFE YOU HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN. IT IS WHAT IT IS. I AM SURE EVERY GUY IN THIS FORUM HAS BEEN, CURRENTLY IS, OR WILL GO THROUGH THIS PHASE IN THEIR LIVES.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Phranciz(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar: in that case, mother-in-law has to vamoose!
after collecting my yams and the other stuff included in the brideprice? where did she think her grandkids came from? oyingbo market??

Na for Yaba bend down select. Make the girl mumsy dey form as if she no fvck wella during her own time for her husband house. She for talk say make dem no fvck at all say her pickin na virgin.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Alex77: 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lock d door,gag urselves,put d mattress on d floor and do ur thing!B4 u condemn d mother-in-law,understand that she is probably young and still sexually active. There are cases of MILs doing it wt son-in-law. This could be one of the causes.

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by cyril83(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: IN THE HEAT OF THE BATTLE S-E-X IS THE LAST THING ON MY MIND. I AINT SAYING I AINT BEAT MY MEAT NOW, BUT AT A POINT IN TIME IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU WANT TO PROGRESS IN LIFE YOU HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN. IT IS WHAT IT IS. I AM SURE EVERY GUY IN THIS FORUM HAS BEEN, CURRENTLY IS, OR WILL GO THROUGH THIS PHASE IN THEIR LIVES.
This is exactly what i was saying but only applicable to singles not married, you can never be in the right dimension and say No to pully, even catholic fathers and sistas bend rules wen it comes to Azonto dance.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by johnstar(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Come werin d mama dey find 4 una houz, abi ur mama hubby knw dey again ni , I see knw reason y a woman will come 2 d houz, abi una born new pikin ni undecided
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Anvaller: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: IN THE HEAT OF THE BATTLE S-E-X IS THE LAST THING ON MY MIND. I AINT SAYING I AINT BEAT MY MEAT NOW, BUT AT A POINT IN TIME IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU WANT TO PROGRESS IN LIFE YOU HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN. IT IS WHAT IT IS. I AM SURE EVERY GUY IN THIS FORUM HAS BEEN, CURRENTLY IS, OR WILL GO THROUGH THIS PHASE IN THEIR LIVES.

So do u mean even a married man would have to ask his woman to give him a break (divorce or separate) because he wants to progress? I think u are the only one who would go thru that phase. Unless if you are only referring to young people, then I can agree with that.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by buddymate: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
[color=#990000][/colorm]madam, the best thing is to tackle ur mum this once. She should know u are married and u have a duty to ur husband, rightfully approved from above. Being scared of her will not work. Its either she leaves if she won't understand or u shut dat adjoining door for a few minutes. It won't hurt. If the kids are scared @ nyt, mama too can't be. Ur home is in ur hands. Mama Has handled hers successfully (if she's still married though)
Or maybe she was the bread winner in ur father's house. But pls make her understand its not d'same everywhere
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
Anvaller:

So do u mean even a married man would have to ask his woman to give him a break (divorce or separate) because he wants to progress? I think u are the only one who would go thru that phase. Unless if you are only referring to young people, then I can agree with that.
WELL THAT POST DOES NOT APPLY TO MARRIED PEOPLE.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by GentleNaaz(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dude cool down na, 2 months no b big deal. After all we wy b singles ft dy 1 yr no kpekusing. Sincerely, If u knw u hv nt s3x since 2 mnths no, click.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by olupatito(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
the sound your wife is making is turning mama on.....

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Darammliveth(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hmm... This is a serious issue, why would mother in-law give d family prob in terms of sex. I think she sud understand much better as a mother.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by shineeye1: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
Since the cyberfield here is largely faceless, people take liberty to spew thrash. In the real world, can you defend noisy lovemaking before a mother-in-law? Na only you sabi Bleep abi? You are at liberty o. Nothing stops you from inviting kids and MIL to the love show. Yam head!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by whitecat007: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
grin grin
after collecting my yams and the other stuff included in the brideprice? where did she think her grandkids came from? oyingbo market??
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by dazzy4real(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
I don't mean to be fetish here buh don't u tink d woman is tryna do sometin fetish in dt hauz dt sexual intercourse is gonna brk it....my tot!
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by IncomeTutor: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Here is a simple solution:

Buy rug and underlay and place it in your room.
Use that temporarily while your mum is around.

But for your wife shouting while making love,
caution her or she cautions herself. Otherwise,
buy Tom Tom and put in her mouth when action
begins.

I am not spoiling you oh! You are already an adult.

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by polosky: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
The simplest solution is to change your bed type if is the spring type and use pillow to cover her mouth when she gets to cloud 9 and wants to screem
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by freecocoa(f): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
I'm really surprised that many people here see nothing wrong with the MIL hearing them make love, like why not just do it in front of her cos its your house.

Who makes love comfortably knowing someone is hearing you?mscheeew.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
shine-eye:
Since the cyberfield here is largely faceless, people take liberty to spew thrash. In the real world, can you defend noisy lovemaking before a mother-in-law? Na only you sabi Bleep abi? You are at liberty o. Nothing stops you from inviting kids and MIL to the love show. Yam head!

Lmao!!
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Uchexxy(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
LoveAmaka:

Why do you have to say marital duty! Too harsh it's not a duty...it's lovemaking. Sweet good old fashion love making. Duty sounds like she go to work. Maybe I'm too sensitive.
yes dear u are too sensitive. Its what she signed up for when she got married so she should respect it
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
Uchexxy: yes dear u are too sensitive. Its what she signed up for when she got married so she should respect it
WELL YOU BETTER BE A LOVE MAKING CASANOVA MACHINE BECAUSE IT WILL BE TEDIOUS HAVING A DUTY TO HAVE SEGZ WITH YOU DAILY IF IT SUCKS grin grin I PITY YA WIFE
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by whitecat007: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
Even in the shower before going to bed, You have to close the bathroom door and leave the water running to muffle the noise

Need a 2nd? you can both wake up to use the bath anytime, leave the sink water running and sit right on top of him while he's sitting on the toilet and rock away.

Granma may actually be a blessing to your relationship, cos you can now take a break from the same boring way of giving and receiving. It tastes better when it feels as if you are sneaking.

jidegirl12: Nigerians, if mama no come , she's not nice/not helping us, if she comes, she's obstructing teir way again!! Gosh!!

OP don't you have manners for elders? , if agro/kongi dey catch you, do it in your freaking car! It's just 2 freaking months and nobody will die.

By the way if our nice Byvan can do it next to a cranky baby and didn't wake the baby up why can't you adopt that style abi you can't yansh without yelling cool ?? cheesy cheesy

Touchy freaks boku everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by spoilt(f): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
My Parents in law were around a while back and let me tell you it did not change nothing. We have noisy sex which I'm sure they got to hear. If anything they should be glad their son is getting it in and is stress free.

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2013

You want to be pounding your woman to the hearing of your mom and kids?
The husband in this story is very irresponsible IMHO
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
spoilt: My Parents in law were around a while back and let me tell you it did not change nothing. We have noisy sex which I'm sure they got to hear. If anything they should be glad their son is getting it in and is stress free.
OH THEY ARE HAPPY THEIR SON IS GETTING IT IN AND STRESS FREE BUT IN THEIR MIND THEY ARE LOOKING AT YOU LIKE A S-L-U-T. SEE, MAKING NOISY LOVE WITH YOUR IN-LAWS AROUND IS LIKE DEFECATING. YOU KNOW PEOPLE DO IT BUT YOU JUST DONT WANT TO THINK THAT THEY DO IT.

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
spoilt: My Parents in law were around a while back and let me tell you it did not change nothing. We have noisy sex which I'm sure they got to hear. If anything they should be glad their son is getting it in and is stress free.

They don't call you spoilt for nothing grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
dayokanu: Let the guy carry the erecction to show the Mother In law

or ask the Mother In law directly that what is he supposed to do or does it make sense to her that her daughter is failing to do her marital duty using her as the excuse

There are many crazy people here wallahi
You wan make the MIL quench?
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by coogar: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2013

i agree....
it's even when the MIL is around that i would love to pound her daughter like i am an enraged bull! that's the best way of rubbing it in her face for the huge brideprice she took from me. if she cannot stand the heat, she should not stay in the kitchen! no in-law can disrupt my sex routine.......

babyosisi:
You want to be pounding your woman to the hearing of your mom and kids?
The husband in this story is very irresponsible IMHO

the kids would have slept!
kids sleep by 8pm for school - it's the mother-in-law that must get my message. ask yourself, how were the couple faring before the MIL showed up? were they not having their flamboyant sex life in peace?
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gombs: Why can't dey buy a mat n solve d issue? And when she cnt stop moaning in ecstasy, buy a big music player...play music when you guys wanna do it..and shut d door for god's sake (notice d small 'g')

This is the most useful piece of advice here which is what I would do if found in the same situation
Must it be on the bed?

Shut and lock that connecting door

Una no get bathroom for quickies

Spread a blanket and Relocate to the carpet temporarily for ikwokirikwo duties for 2 months so no beds will creak

Turn on the music and use a pillow to muffle the sounds from your mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Holyrule(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
funny thread..... that Mother in LAW shud find her way back home if u were to ask me....most marriages today are being destroyed becuz of these unnecessary influence of inlaws, mother-in-laws especially.. and the women who dance to their tune are just as foolish as a child.

secondly, why shud the door be open when MIL is around...haba, na u dey cause the wahala for urself na..No privacy!

thirdly, MIL shud stay one corner jare.... there is no crime nor disrespect to perform ur matrimonial duties with ur wife, haba!

or on the other hand, u can just try and be a man for once and bear it for a month, haba....have poer and dominion over all things, also mean including ur body and its urges.... mind u, u go gain if u abstain for a month wink

i rest ma case cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.