Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon (45145 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by ifyclose2(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
2 uniben students were shot this afternoon at the sports complex of the institution.....this is believed to be in retaliation for a previous killing at Osasogie area close to d institution yesterday.....gun shots were also heard close to the staff quarters of the institution around 8pm today....rumours say d body count has risen.....photos below:

6 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Omobarca: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
Na wa oh. This is one of the major reasons parents send their wards to private unis. R.I.P to those poor boys.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
Another cult killing? undecided so sad, youngmen gunned down at there prime. What exactly do this peeps gain in fraternity? I don't pity them, I only pity there parents who have labored in vain...
Shame on this cultists, even in death

18 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
RiP to the students......What do Nig*as even gain from Cultism sef??

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Appliedmaths(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lolz! Na only one student dem shoot inside sports complex oooo,@mr OP. D rest na old scores.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by LizyL: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
Such a sad story. sad
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by smartg(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
Lolz! Na only one student dem shoot inside sports complex oooo,@mr OP. D rest na old scores.
weda na old scores or old skull or even 'old school', all i knw is that killing is killing. We don't want it.

6 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by smogup: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=Appliedmaths.]Lolz! Na only one student dem shoot inside sports complex oooo,@mr OP. D rest na old score. We need not miss inform the public and aggravate the whole issue. It was just one student that was shot on close range and two my OP
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Soloblincus(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
again in uniben? confra is rearing its ugly head again in uniben,dis tym inside the sch compound

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Odunharry(m): 12:05am On Jun 15, 2013
na wah o..wen will confra cease 2 exist..still people dnt learn dat it bad

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by bobthebuilder99(m): 12:06am On Jun 15, 2013
What are the universities doing to stop this madness?

22 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 15, 2013
Damn! And I thought there were no gangsters in Nigeria...and what's more shocking is that these thugs are university students smfdh. I still don't know when thugs and gangsters started going to uni. But hey, it's Nigeria where everything defies logic.

Anyway, R.I.P to the dead. You're better on the other side!
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by iamswizz(m): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2013
APC again
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by adconline(m): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2013
Were they shot by Okada riders?
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by knockturnal(m): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2013
lucky motherfuckher.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 12:09am On Jun 15, 2013
You gained admission? Ok, good,.. now go and gain knowledge, know your God, make good friends and graduate. As simple as this is it seems too difficult for some of us. Its a pity, this isn't how it was meant to end for you bro. RIP.

5 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by OmniSparrow: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2013
Confra matter for edo is always something else. Counting scores with boys' lives. Anyhow I hear na 4-3 now.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Artistree: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2013
Thank God my brothers there can never be involved in cultism, I 4 don dey fear by now. Btw, does cultism by any means make students more intelligent?
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by gbanikiti(m): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2013
SMFDH!! cry
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 15, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

Lolz? Your sense of humor stinks like shitt

8 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by chronique(m): 12:12am On Jun 15, 2013
Don't feel sorry for the idiiots! In 2013? People still wasting their lives to cultism? Let them rot in deepest part of hell for the loss,pains and sorrows they've caused their families and the society at large. This is plain stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:13am On Jun 15, 2013
u no dey sleep for nairaland?
e don sure say na witches and wizards una be

6 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by fitzmayowa: 12:14am On Jun 15, 2013
Cultism no they pay ooo, those who have ears let them hear...SMH

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by gbanikiti(m): 12:14am On Jun 15, 2013
Artistree: Thank God my brothers there can never be involved in cultism, I 4 don dey fear by now. Btw, does cultism by any means make students more intelligent?
you really do trust your brothers? you can't say for sure. just as AIDS no dey show for face, dem no dey write am for face say pesin be cultist. smh

5 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Braincheck: 12:14am On Jun 15, 2013
knockturnal: lucky motherfuckher.

I dont understand this very post. Pls expantiate..
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by kavey10(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2013
Artistree: Thank God my brothers there can never be involved in cultism, I 4 don dey fear by now. Btw, does cultism by any means make students more intelligent?

Don't be too sure about your brothers, school changes students amazingly!

4 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Biim: 12:17am On Jun 15, 2013
Nawao! I am fed up with the killings and deaths. Many students have died within a short period of time.

Op those pictures are quite disturbing, abeg comot am.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by iamtheprincipal: 12:17am On Jun 15, 2013
That's my university on the media again for the wrong reason.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by taharqa: 12:22am On Jun 15, 2013
i witnessed the commotion that followed the shooting of these students yterday's afternoon

So pathetic...
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by onuawuchi: 12:22am On Jun 15, 2013
[quote author=smogup][/quote] Oga one is a number.You handle your keyboard freely, because your not the one. Imagine what'll be going on the home of the dead... 'Just one'...pervert
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 15, 2013
OMG
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by kavey10(m): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2013
This ish just exposed how lax the security in the school is. What happened to having security cameras in an important place like the Sport Complex. I have no pity for any of those basteid cult boys. Dem die well for all I care! It's either they kill or they are killed by their rivals and in the process drag the school's great name in the mud!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Balarabe Bawa's Thesis Plagiarized By Amos Ngaruiya, A Kenyan Lecturer / Aau Ekpoma 2015/2016 Admission Thread / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.