Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon (45144 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by lekkie073(m): 6:24am On Jun 15, 2013
nacosprof: Although are have graduated last year, i have seen things in both AUCHI & AAU Ekpoma were so many inconsequential, imprudent Guyz wasting lives of fellow students, i think uniben are more harmless compair to the above listed,...
ur written English doesn't reflect dat u r a graduate....

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by vowiski(m): 6:26am On Jun 15, 2013
Artistree: Thank God my brothers there can never be involved in cultism, I 4 don dey fear by now. Btw, does cultism by any means make students more intelligent?

see this one.. cheesy
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by vowiski(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2013
firstolalekan: [size=18pt]Nigerian police; They just kill people anyhow, i didnt pity them when about 40 of them were killed in Nasarawa. Good for them. corrupt basstards.[/size]

LOL, People like you are the cause of Nigeria's problem. You are too lazy to read what the story is about, yet you have the energy to enlarge your text and type complete garbage.

7 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 15, 2013
People that used thier hands to sign thier dead warrants, do they deserve sympathy? dont think so.

pity the parents sha!
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by imarena(f): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2013
I was at the Sports Complex yesterday when the guy was shot at close range on his head. They targeted him at the ongoing biometrics exercise. He who lives by the sword must... Btw 1st pic is fake.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 15, 2013
I dropped out from University after my first year and I never looked back. No regret what so ever!! doing good in my biz and making steady cash. if dis is what our universities are all about then my son is joining me in my biz soon after secondary school.. cool cool cool

7 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

He didn't die instantly,he was rushed to UBTH(university of benin teaching hospital) which is very close to the sports complex. My HOD was called on to identify d guy as his student,d man simply refused. The other day a female police killed one of our student around bini town the school PRO denied the boy saying hw was not a student of UNIBEN. My guy,all these men dey play wit us over here, na to close down dis school remain.
pls allow me write my last MSc exam b4 u close UNIBEN u hear! Education is lackin in those who pontificate. #smh
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by ismailaoladayo: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2013
i think one of them with gun was shot by DPO the other time in Benin and Maupe Ogun of channel tv said that the boy was not a criminal, that police may have planted the gun,it is now glaring that about 50% of UNIBEN are curt member with guns, parents should monitor their children instead of beating about the bush when they are caught.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by iyobs7(f): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

U want to feel the real HD shii,then move ur a** down to bini and smell d heat in d town. Do I look like I came here to crack jokes. D guy killed in sports complex na my department guy. My HOD deny d guy flat,so wot u talking man

Thank u for this post. I graduated last year frm uniben after spending 6 yearz and a Year 5 student of my dept was killed by one DPO in benin and was buried by the police without the consent of his parents. Uniben PRO came out in national tv and completely denied the deceased as a uniben student. It amazes me when jambites fill their forms and are in a hurry to put in uniben for 1st choice, uniben shudnt even be in the first 20 best schools in Nigeria. I studied Science Lab Tech Microbiology option and yet for the 6yearz I spent, I neva saw or used a microscope, I cultured microorganism in my head... Is that education? I wud have said uniben standardx has fallen tremedously bt I dont think they ever had any standard

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 15, 2013
I observed with deep sense of shame hw some rag tags who claimed to hav graduated frm my Alma mata, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma. tried to gain negative popularity wit d present UNIBEN quagmire, thereby assuming a condescending posture to midwife an infant entity, It is all rather depressing. #uguyssuck
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by crisycent: 7:05am On Jun 15, 2013
How many times will I say it that STRONG MEN no dey graduate, na JEWS dey graduate. Imagine the pain the parents are going through now.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by vislabraye(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2013
Dis is Wole Soyinka's legacy. Unfortunately, it has been hijacked by de devil. I don't no how cultism will end in Naija.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Pretyangel25(f): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2013
Why are they killing student like this? So now student lifes are not save again in federal universities? Rip to the dead
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2013
ismaila oladayo: i think one of them with gun was shot by DPO the other time in Benin and Maupe Ogun of channel tv said that the boy was not a criminal, that police may have planted the gun,it is now glaring that about 50% of UNIBEN are curt member with guns, parents should monitor their children instead of beating about the bush when they are caught.
wat a vague statement! how can u mk such a comment at ur level of civilisation? Do u hav verifiable facts dat 50% of UNIBEN students r cult members wit guns? People just talk anyhow dis days! it is wrong!
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Lovexme(m): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 15, 2013
iyobs7:

Thank u for this post. I graduated last year frm uniben after spending 6 yearz and a Year 5 student of my dept was killed by one DPO in benin and was buried by the police without the consent of his parents. Uniben PRO came out in national tv and completely denied the deceased as a uniben student. It amazes me when jambites fill their forms and are in a hurry to put in uniben for 1st choice, uniben shudnt even be in the first 20 best schools in Nigeria. I studied Science Lab Tech Microbiology option and yet for the 6yearz I spent, I neva saw or used a microscope, I cultured microorganism in my head... Is that education? I wud have said uniben standardx has fallen tremedously bt I dont think they ever had any standard
My friend, go and read abt UNIBEN product in the society, some r professors, ministers, governors, judges etc. Be responsible enuf and take d blame for failin to apply dat which u hav learnt frm d sch to better ur life in d larger society. You r d one who is fallin NOT uniben. #ingrate

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AMACRITY(f): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2013
is it not one person that was shot at sports complex during biometrix registration?
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by SIRcumalot: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2013
ismaila oladayo: i think one of them with gun was shot by DPO the other time in Benin and Maupe Ogun of channel tv said that the boy was not a criminal, that police may have planted the gun,it is now glaring that about 50% of UNIBEN are curt member with guns, parents should monitor their children instead of beating about the bush when they are caught.
MUMU which univesity u go ? that is if u don pass jamb sef na him you dey spell CULT as CURT ?
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2013
I was @ uniben main gate yesterday wen i saw ppl running for dere lives!! Its wasnt funny @ at
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by iyobs7(f): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2013
Jenams: My friend, go and read abt UNIBEN product in the society, some r professors, ministers, governors, judges etc. Be responsible enuf and take d blame for failin to apply dat which u hav learnt frm d sch to better ur life in d larger society. You r d one who is fallin NOT uniben. #ingrate

I will ignore your moronic statement. Read my post over and over and over again so that u can digest all that I wrote because it appears that you have the inability to comprehend things... For once remove emotions and ur sense of hypocrisy and call a spade a spade. Uniben sucks #Hypocrite and let me add one of the Professors that uniben produced is one Prof. Ibe, dean of Medical sciences abi na provost was given a course to teach in my 5th year, he came and read notes to us, gave exam and neva marked the scripts only to return them when we were writin our final year six exam. Stupid and irresponsible prof that uniben produce and it was dis same prof that claimed he got the cure for hiv and aids without folowin due procedure, thank God he was disgraced... Uniben sucks..

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by chiefkpokp(m): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2013
Come na color identity una come dey display here abi, seun shebi u dey see wetin cultists dey turn dis thread to?

lekkie073:
hmmmm.......baobab.....rugged terrain
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2013
iyobs7:
I will ignore your moronic statement. Read my post over and over and over again so that u can digest all that I wrote because it appears that you have the inability to comprehend things... For once remove emotions and ur sense of hypocrisy and call a spade a spade. Uniben sucks #Hypocrite and let me add one of the Professors that uniben produced is one Prof. Ibe, dean of Medical sciences abi na provost was given a course to teach in my 5th year, he came and read notes to us, gave exam and neva marked the scripts only to return them when we were writin our final year six exam. Stupid and irresponsible prof that uniben produce and it was dis same prof that claimed he got the cure for hiv and aids without folowin due procedure, thank God he was disgraced... Uniben sucks..
Governor Fashola is a product of UNIBEN, I doubt if he shares ur opinion, Patrick Obahiagbon and so many great men of high repute! #failure
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2013
Omo_barca:
grin i feel ur pain but na so e suppose be naa. And which uni be AAU? AMBROSE ALI?
yes
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by iyobs7(f): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2013
Jenams: Governor Fashola is a product of UNIBEN, I doubt if he shares ur opinion, Patrick Obahiagbon and so many great men of high repute! #failure

Just tell me who would have known Fashola or Obahiagbon without Politics which we all know is characterised by self interest and can u tel please tell me or let us knw of any other professor uniben produced, oh oh oh I forgot they dora, soyinka are 4rm uniben #BLINDBAT
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Willzkid(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2013
iyobs7:
what will you not complain about?
while you are yapping about UNIBEN, see what a UNIBEN CROP SCIENCE (By the way that is in the Faculty of Agriculture) GRADUATE achieved in MICROBIOLOGY IN ONE OF THE WORLD'S IVY LEAGUE UNIs... http://www.gistfactory.com/2013/06/check-out-beauty-brains-uwa-osamede.html?m=1
when you are done blaming UNIBEN, Also blame JAMB for not allowing you pass your UME..I nor blame you, na UNIBEN wey admit you for Part-time..ingrate

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2013
iyobs7:

Just tell me who would have known Fashola or Obahiagbon without Politics which we all know is characterised by self interest and can u tel please tell me or let us knw of any other professor uniben produced, oh oh oh I forgot they dora, soyinka are 4rm uniben #BLINDBAT
u lack education.#street.urchin.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2013
Willzkid:
what will you not complain about?
while you are yapping about UNIBEN, see what a UNIBEN CROP SCIENCE (By the way that is in the Faculty of Agriculture) GRADUATE achieved in MICROBIOLOGY IN ONE OF THE WORLD'S IVY LEAGUE UNIs... http://www.gistfactory.com/2013/06/check-out-beauty-brains-uwa-osamede.html?m=1
when you are done blaming UNIBEN, Also blame JAMB for not allowing you pass your UME..I nor blame you, na UNIBEN wey admit you for Part-time..ingrate
pls tell him.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by mkoabiola: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2013
I will nt pity any cultist,cos dey almost took my lyf cos my babe back den in sku.I was a jew
RIP
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Reference(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2013
When private universities lock down they complain. When public universities express liberties they complain. What do you guys want.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2013
firstolalekan: [size=18pt]Nigerian police; They just kill people anyhow, i didnt pity them when about 40 of them were killed in Nasarawa. Good for them. corrupt basstards.[/size]
What are You sayin?
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2013
Katangora: Another cult killing? undecided so sad, youngmen gunned down at there prime. What exactly do this peeps gain in fraternity? I don't pity them, I only pity there parents who have labored in vain...
Shame on this cultists, even in death
There or their?
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Gentle4lyf: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2013
Those who say d 1st pic is fake probably didn't see that one.....dat guy waz shot too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.