Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,569 members, 7,770,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) (40507 Views)

What You Must Know About Roadside Food Joints / How Hygienic Is Roadside Roasted Plantain: Bolé / Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by gbanikiti(m): 12:42am On Jun 15, 2013
See haters pouring their venom on the thread already as if Rochas give a fucck about y'all and your silly comments ! Instead of praying to be successful like him, y'all are condemning him for his humility. how many of you haters will do the same if you attain a political office? Damn! nairalanders are bunch of fuccking hypocrites! FUCCK 'EM HATERZ!!! angry
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by naijaobi(m): 12:42am On Jun 15, 2013
234GT: Show of deceit. Can Rochas swear by Amadioha that he has never stolen the corn seller`s money since he got there? shocked
ur IQ is very low bro..
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by stannydon(m): 12:46am On Jun 15, 2013
Rochas is a clown...he keeps deceiving the low mentality people who see him as being humble. He is a deceiver, the old pensioners in imo state have not been paid their gratuities, most of them are hungry.. Rochas should be serious.. not this kind thing he is doing..

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by drake2(m): 12:51am On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
bros,you lost me there
why will he steal the corn seller's money there?he is a governor
Do you know that?

where is d Deslike button?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by kelvincoll(m): 12:54am On Jun 15, 2013
Weselion:

A governor that has time for his people is a governor indeed. It is also necessary to flex with the masses as a leader, at least it shows them you still care.

You really buy this act?

I'ld rather define "Has Time For His People...." with provision of basic amenities and assisting with the people's concern. As much as he is trying in his own way, there's a lot to be done in the state for the benefit of the masses other than spending precious time roasting corn.

Well all na format sha, He got the attention he planned for wink
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by sobaemma(m): 12:54am On Jun 15, 2013
Operation who humble pass,politics,politician u guys will not kill me
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by stkelly(m): 12:55am On Jun 15, 2013
see all of them with low standards commending a con artist that hasnt provided a single industry or new venture to cater for the unemployed youths..let him keep roasting corn afterall his head is empty, lacking ideas to move a very small state forward.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Vansnickers: 12:56am On Jun 15, 2013
It's getting Old. What's next?! Rochas cleaning Toilet?!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by shaddi(m): 12:57am On Jun 15, 2013
This guy like show ehhhhh.....#He should consider being in The showbiz.....
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 15, 2013
Van snickers: It's getting Old. What's next?! Rochas cleaning Toilet?!
I know right!!!...Anything could happen
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 15, 2013
Rochas is a philantropist and he loves associating with the husslers and down trodden..
Though sometimes it looks like a fucccking cheap publicity stunt but i believe thats his true nature!!

Its nothing to celebrate!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Biim: 1:06am On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
bros,you lost me there[b][/b]
why will he steal the corn seller's money there?he is a governor
Do you know that?
Governors no dey steal again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by jess5(f): 1:06am On Jun 15, 2013
Darlene babe: call it anything u like, but 2 me, it humility. d man is so humble, n see everybody as his own. infact humble to d cord

No, you don't only like him to the cord, you like him to the spinal cord grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by dayokanu(m): 1:13am On Jun 15, 2013
APC governor Rochas Okorocha
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 15, 2013
Wether he roast corn or not, Okorocha all the way. cheesy
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Kingslaw(m): 1:45am On Jun 15, 2013
All is well with him.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Lifebender(m): 1:50am On Jun 15, 2013
He wanna try,give him a bag of corn to roast and sell grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by logica(m): 2:01am On Jun 15, 2013
Is this dude Piru/Blood?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 15, 2013
His mates in developed countries are developing new technologies to improve the lot of their wards. This buffoon is roasting corn and snapping pix by the roadside.

Smdh. Shame cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by babaowo: 2:23am On Jun 15, 2013
Lero15: NAIRALANDERs...una no dey sleep ni?
... And u are typing frm your dream ? right?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by babaowo: 2:25am On Jun 15, 2013
jess5:

No, you don't only like him to the cord, you like him to the spinal cord grin grin grin
.... lol
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by elbinmanny(m): 2:25am On Jun 15, 2013
Who so ever knows this madman show pls tell him to keep his silly butt on the governors seat, rather than clowning around the streets . Godswill is performer and doesn't believe in this nonsense! And Rocahs no reach am sam......sam!!!!!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by andyprez(m): 2:27am On Jun 15, 2013
I like this man but this is going to the extreme mehn. Smh for Nigerian politics.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Deiok(m): 3:15am On Jun 15, 2013
Dont realy know what to post about this. but i must comment, so here it is.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 15, 2013
A humble man indeed always fighting his fellow SE governors for the highest seat when a public function brings them together....cheap publicity stunt in my opinion and pandering to the fantasies of emotionally gullible Nigerians.

Enough of this play acting and beguilement already!

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by legendarysegzi(m): 3:32am On Jun 15, 2013
very soon they will start showing off their asses. I 8 dis country.***going to toilet, pissssssssss then flush,checks tym,damn...yawn!goes bak to sleep***
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by lagbaja(m): 3:52am On Jun 15, 2013
The baby is too close to the fire angry
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Yiga(m): 3:59am On Jun 15, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmm
nigerian re veri funny set of ppl,is it by buyin nd roastin corn dat
will show dat one is humble? if he really want to show us that he is
humble,he should go nd sell pure water,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i laugh
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by otikpoko(m): 4:04am On Jun 15, 2013
Humility my ass angry angry
Why are his Entourage with him as well as security and even the press?
I do not want pictures, i want video because he might just sit there for the press men to capture him and off he goes!
Until i see a video of the Governors packing sh*t in the streets of Ajegule lipsrsealed with shovel or clearing the smelling gutters(Not the clean one o angry) in warri, na that time i go believe small say dem humble! angry angry
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by mamagee3(f): 4:07am On Jun 15, 2013
What a clown!!!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Solozzo(m): 4:15am On Jun 15, 2013
Weselion:

A governor that has time for his people is a governor indeed. It is also necessary to flex with the masses as a leader, at least it shows them you still care.

Rubbish. Better to spend time to plan more poverty alleviation schemes for this group of people rather than helping them roast Corn. Can his wife go shopping regularly in the local market?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by naptu2: 4:24am On Jun 15, 2013
Obama ordering take-out, eating in restaurant (he got praised for his humility,n although I don't see what was so humble about that) https://www.nairaland.com/1037728/obama-ordering-take-out-eating-resturant

President Obasanjo and President Sirleaf buy snacks at Mr Biggs, visit Garki Market (people thought it was funny, because of Obasanjo's jokes) http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/forum/threads/finally-obj-kicks-off-his-campaign.4856/

David Cameron standing in public train. https://www.nairaland.com/1244397/david-cameron-standing-public-train

Presidents Obama and Medvedev buying and eating burger https://www.nairaland.com/1055768/video-president-obama-president-russia

There was a fake story "Fashola buying boli at the roadside". He was actually inspecting displays at a seafood festival (many people condemned him when they thought that the "roadside boli" story was true). https://www.nairaland.com/1315873/fashola-inspecting-roasted-plantain-sea-food

There's also "Rochas pushing truck" and "Rochas buying roasted corn" .

IBB on the street with only two gaurds, shaking people's hands after Nigeria defeated Italy in 1987 (under 17 world cup).

Now enjoy this "Obama's trip to Africa to cost over a hundred million dollars (extra security, etc) https://www.nairaland.com/1324191/obamas-trip-africa-comes-hefty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Is It Possible To Save My Egusi Soup? / Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) / Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.