Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) (40504 Views)

What You Must Know About Roadside Food Joints / How Hygienic Is Roadside Roasted Plantain: Bolé / Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2013
. Please there is some dignity in being a governor, I'm not saying that his action is wrong, no! But you don't make mockery of governorship, its a privilage and not a stage concert!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by christieneijeom: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2013
People of the world you can never satisfy human u do good they will talk but what ever people talk I really want to say this man will be bless because he's so humble so loving so nice and has human feeeling pls my honorable governor God will continue to bless you

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Ewizard(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2013
Politrickz....
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by prico32(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2013
234GT: Show of deceit. Can Rochas swear by Amadioha that he has never stolen the corn seller`s money since he got there? shocked

U just comment witout tinkin... Are u high on cheap weed?

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by chris365(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2013
prico32:

U just comment witout tinkin... Are u high on cheap weed?

weed cost before? angry
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by 0Dynamic0(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2013
Humiliating show angry
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2013
Oga rochas gimmme 50naira corn and 2 aku oyibo and 1 pear making it 100naira sheyb u get change 500

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by kubumilano(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2013
Rochas has dstolen d pear☹ embarassedRochas has dstolen d pear☹
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by man4change(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2013
dis Governor wan make TV show him dat na y he dey use all means to get attraction grin
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Policewoman(f): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2013
Rochas na real showman grin grin grin grin grin Him for go become Nollywood actor like Pete Edochie na tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Silensa(m): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2013
ok no be show na humility, I agree ooo but what are those cameras and men in suit doing dia I thought a humble act doesn't demands a show off
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by praisetech: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2013
YOU CAN OPEN ANOTHER TREAD " GOV OKORACHA SHEETING LETINIT TOILET" SEE PICTURES
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by gnykelly(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2013
Me i just love this Guy. He is the best Igbos can field as a president.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Timsogbuagu: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Transparent Hypocrisy of a Con. To me, its comedy.
indeed
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by OdionOdion: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2013
This Corn roasting propaganda by APC Governors is taking a new dimension: First it was Gov Oshiomonle,next Gov Fashola and now Gov Rochas.My concern in this picture is about the innocent baby whose destiny have been extracted by the OKOTOKO governor. TAKE THAT CHILD FOR DELIVERANCE!!!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2013
Show or humility, he did this for reasons best known to him! But I see no big deal in what he did in that picture!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by cube007: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2013
dey here dey talk trash... NO GO FIND HW TO BECOME USEFULL AS HE IS.... he's making HISTORY AND HELPING HIS GENERATION...MAKE HATERZ DEY NAIRALAND DEY KILL DEMSELVES OVA SOMETIN WEN NO EVEN CONCERN DEM... DOES HE REALLY CARE ABT WAT U SAY.... AFTERALL ITZ NAT D FIRST, SECOND NOR THIRD TYM HE IS DOING SOMETIN LIKE DIS... AM SURE DESE PEEPZ SPEAKING AGAINST HIM AINT EVEN IN IMO STATE... JUS VISIT HIS STATE AND SEE WAT HE IS DOING FOR HIS PPLE... APPRECIATE GOOD TINZ SO DAT DEY WOULD COME TO U... #WORD
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2013
luchy34: . Please there is some dignity in being a governor, I'm not saying that his action is wrong, no! But you don't make mockery of governorship, its a privilage and not a stage concert!
What then do you have to say about JESUS washing His disciples feet?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Tijay90(m): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2013
Hmmm...story...I don't see so many pple surrounding the woman...abi na d govnor new office be dat...BULL-POOP!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by dericardos88: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
But this is deceit....,politics in My dear country is drama
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by esperiense(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
Methinks Nairaland should win the Guiness world record for online forun with highest number of dundees
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by rossete2020(f): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
advertisement 4 d nxt election- Imo kwenu, una dey see am, make una no fall he hand!!!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by emma4much4u: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
dis is jst 4 cheap publicity,he paints d picture of a hardworking governor to those who haven't been 2 Imo state.trust me,i've bn in d state 4 a year now and i can tel u dat he hasn't done anytin concrete..
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by toprealman: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
This guy too do. I pity Imo indigenes. You guys will see his true colour soon.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Jerry602(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
2 me is a show off.... Gbam.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by AmyMarins(f): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
mrperfect: But any body can do this.

Have YOU done it?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mistade Regal:
What then do you have to say about JESUS washing His disciples feet?
I'm glad you said disciples And please do not compare Jesus to this. Jesus is not a politician
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by COOLDUN: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
Onyegecha: COOLDUN, you talk like a paid agent. Tell your master. the comedian in chief of Imo state that his antics will not be enough to deceive Imo people again. By the way, is this what leadership is all about? Are you aware that the People of Imo state are living in abject poverty while his extended family members and cronies are smiling to the banks. If you are not a pathetic bootlicker, then endeavour to open your eyes and your thinking facilities and help save Imo from the most deceitful and exploitative leadership ever.

Show your prove, i don't believe in Zik and mammy water in the bottle fable stories anymore, by the way what makes you not an opposition paid agent?

I still believe that his administration is far better than all the ex governors after Dee Sam Onunaka Mbakwe. I am not telling you to believe because you are no longer befitting from the !! PDP, Share the money !!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by jonexty(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
Rochas is an extra-ordinary Governor. He does what ordinary Governors can't do. He is d peoples man. How many Governors can walk into d crowd alone without fear of security risk?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by cikranco: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
careytommy: The C-in -C (Clown-in- Chief) of Imo state cheesy
guy my govenor is not a clown is one of the best so far, he is free with his people and still interested to know their personal worries
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by deltakitchen: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
PLAIN STUPIDITY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Is It Possible To Save My Egusi Soup? / Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.