Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,465 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:55 AM

Don Moen - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Moen (6217 Views)

Frank Edwards Ft Don Moen - Changing Lives / Frank Edward The Nigerian Don Moen / Don Moen Feat. Rick Ross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Moen by bigname(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2006
any one know where I can view and hear don moen audio and videos for free?
Re: Don Moen by dennylove(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2006
Yes,go to YAHOOMUSIC.COM,then you will see an options like christian,pops rnb,etc.
and a search engine dialog box ,type in don moen.
Re: Don Moen by smartsoft(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2006
Don moen is a good Displine Gospel artist i respect so much, someone who carrys the anoiting
Re: Don Moen by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2006
he would always be one of my favourite gospel musician,he style of worship justs wants to make you cry in adoration to God.it touchs the innermost part of your heart. smiley
Re: Don Moen by Shagari2(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2006
Limewire? wink
Re: Don Moen by Oracle(m): 2:39am On Dec 11, 2006
Don moen is one gospel musician i respect, he got the anointing and he really makes you feel God's presence when he sings.
He's a great singer
I hope he keeps doing what he knows how to do

Re: Don Moen by shanuke(f): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2006
God bless His annointed.
Re: Don Moen by graciella(f): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2006
omo, the guy na bomb, use www.bearshare.com, download bearshare and u go gat am free

Re: Don Moen by babyboy2(m): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2006
Don Moen is hot.
Re: Don Moen by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 22, 2006
Epitomises what "worship" is all about.

Thanks Don for being a mentor and an example!
Re: Don Moen by lafile(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2006
yes, use www.bearshare.com. download the free version and download any music u want for free. u can also use ares.com
Re: Don Moen by olatos(f): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2006
DON MOEN has been my mentor since when i was in school.He' a great guy,his songs are so inspiring,God bless him real good.
Re: Don Moen by zukkie4eva(f): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2006
He is anointed.
Re: Don Moen by jesuseun1(m): 6:40am On Dec 23, 2006
u can visit www.limewire.com to download and listen to don moen songs.just search for the

tracks and song title.
Re: Don Moen by dennylove(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2006
DON MOEN,no be lies ANNOINTING IS TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! cheesy kiss kissMAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Re: Don Moen by Obeto(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2006
This is a confirmed gospel artist. When he sings, u feel the annointing to the extent u can't help shedding tears. He's one of a kind.

I also want to use this medium to advice u not to listen to every artist that mention Jesus in thier songs. Most of them are trading Jesus for money. No iota of love in thier heart. They dance all kind of useless (seductive) dance (Galala n Makossa), just to make people buy thier music. At the end of the day, no message is transfered. They should understand that Gospel music is all about bringing people to the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Let me stop here for now.

Merry Xmas and a pleasant New Year ahead

Cavary Greetings
Re: Don Moen by baby4u2(f): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2006
www.raphsody.com and search for don moen. at some point the music is no longer free.
Re: Don Moen by Bolarge(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2006
I truly wonder what worship wld be like without the likes of Don Moen.
God bless you Don.You will not lose your reward.
Re: Don Moen by mekoyo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2007
Yeah go to yahoomusic and click on christian.

Don Moen is the best gospel singer i have ever known. Even in times of temptations nd trials He still sings to the glory of God.

He is an aointed Singer.
Re: Don Moen by GTay(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2007
Don Moen inspires with his music becos he is inspired by the holy spirit. Have you guys noticed that most of his songs are bible verses?

He once said during an interview, that when he wz writing "I WILL SING" he wz alone by the piano, and then the power of God came over him as he wz writing n singing. He said he had to stop otherwise pple would have come the nxt day n found him dead( dts becos d power of God's presence wz so much in the room)

Most of his songs bring me close to God, dts why i love him

(1) (Reply)

Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? / Download Gangnam Style By Terry G / M.i Vs Naeto C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.