Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students (3879 Views)

Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? / NYSC Explains Why Some Graduates Are Not Mobilized / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by snipesdam(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2013
Please my fellow nairalanders and prospective nysc corpers. My school yesterday pasted new names for mobilization after she pasted names 2weeks back for batch B. This time the names were large than previous but what I dont understand is that there was no call up number associated with it. The names was to my advantage mine wasnt among the first. Any idea why? Thanks
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2013
snipesdam: Please my fellow nairalanders and prospective nysc corpers. My school yesterday pasted new names for mobilization after she pasted names 2weeks back for batch B. This time the names were large than previous but what I dont understand is that there was no call up number associated with it. The names was to my advantage mine wasnt among the first. Any idea why? Thanks
I advise you contact your school's DSA for further briefing cause if the recent names shortlisted doesn't come with call-up pin, then I doubt your chances. The recently shortlisted list might just be those with grey areas and needed rectification.
However,its best advisable you go see the DSA for briefing. Thanks.
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by Shegman22(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2013
Dnt worry you are good to go, nysc last week requested for new list frm each institutn for batchB, so no callup number na callup letter straight.... Best of luck
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by snipesdam(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
@vision Tanx. But its genuine just that nysc didn't send the numbers due to the lateness of the list.
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
snipesdam: @vision Tanx. But its genuine just that nysc didn't send the numbers due to the lateness of the list.
All thesame congrats and stay blessed
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by olamikunle213(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
Just be expecting ur call up letter straight up cos dat is exact thing dat happenned to present Batch A wen dey were about to be mobilised too....u are welcome grin
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by Yseone(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2013
Congratz @Poster...........but,Please was dis list sent to all the corps producing institution or just Nekede? Cos i've not heard anything abt my school concerning d 2nd list........I rep Unizik. Thanks
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by tojahh(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2013
My friends,its not only your school,my school Federal polytechnic,Auchi received some list from NYSC too.
So it seems we are good to go
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by sheikh89: 1:07am On Jun 18, 2013
Guyz my sch fed poly oko had d same probs bt I hvn't seen any new list Oº°˚˚°º! . I jst pray dt we'r included coz my name ws exempted afta graduatin tops in my dept.

In my dept approx 37 stdnts were mobilized out of 110 students..may God help us all.
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by snipesdam(m): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2013
I dont know if other schools are where asked for another list by nysc. But in FEDPONEK we found out the main crux of why some of our names were not among the first mobilized list. The DSA said that our jamb reg no's were not captured the initial time by nysc. So nysc requested for another list which another verification was done again. Some of my friends whom didnt verify that their jamb reg no was there which probably was omitted was also not mobilized for the second list. Thanks
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by zanousie(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
The Same happened here @ Nuhu Bamali polytechnic, zaria.
The list is real.
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by phemmyutd(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
The samething happen here in Federa Poly Offa. Though the school didnt paste the second list sha
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by olamikunle213(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2013
phemmyutd: The samething happen here in Federa Poly Offa. Though the school didnt paste the second list sha
But d list should be out today in offa i guess just from what i heard from friends am Batch A corper serving now i rep FEDPOFFA best of luck
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by darelar(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
As for me, i have got my jamb reg number but no callup number and notting have been hard from my school NOUN. Can anyone help with usefull info.
snipesdam: Please my fellow nairalanders and prospective nysc corpers. My school yesterday pasted new names for mobilization after she pasted names 2weeks back for batch B. This time the names were large than previous but what I dont understand is that there was no call up number associated with it. The names was to my advantage mine wasnt among the first. Any idea why? Thanks
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by snipesdam(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2013
wow just collected my call up letter. Was posted to oyo state. Any ideas about the state
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students by sheikh89: 6:17am On Jun 22, 2013
snipesdam: wow just collected my call up letter. Was posted to oyo state. Any ideas about the state
cheesy congrats to u guy, in my sch fed poly oko, call-up was issued only 2 dose mobilized initially.. angry stdnts lyk me were nt given & we weren't even told anytin afta all d hope dey gave us..

(1) (Reply)

New Allawee For Corpers (picture) / NYSC Registration: NYSC Set To Begin Batch B 2019 Registration, Mobilization And / Won't Federal Government Pay Corp Members Arrears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.