Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman (5526 Views)

Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by geniusmuyi(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2006
If your man/woman cannot possess more than 3 good qualities. Pick D 3 qualities you can't do without in him/her from the list below. Picture it in your mind that he would lack other listed qualities.
1. Handsome/Beautiful

2. Faithful

3. Educated

4. Sexy

5. Good at cooking

6. Humble

7. Does not tell lies

8. Neat
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by chy(f): 2:41pm On May 19, 2006
faithful- it will encompass been humble, not telling lies

Educated- and if educated he has prospects

Handsome- it will include sexy
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by Hotstepper(f): 3:07pm On May 19, 2006
faithful
don't tell lies
educated, men, itz hard 2 choose, lol
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by geniusmuyi(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2006
I must start by posting my choice of a woman first from the list. I think i will prefer a woman with the following 3 qualities

1. Education

2. Faithfulness

3. Humility
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by vichel(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2006
1 Faithful

2 Beautiful

3 Educated

It's impossible to find someone who can't tell a lie.
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by LoverBwoy(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2006
Faithful

humble

Sexy
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by funmise(f): 7:43pm On May 19, 2006
Faithful

Educated

Handsome or Presentable
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by dominobaby(f): 9:02pm On May 19, 2006
Faithful-encompasses A LOT!(there's a possibility dat he'll b humble too)

Educated: we gat to communicate WELLER!

Neat- can't stand a riggedly piggedly man.

Don't worry bout being handsome: my children are covered by me.
*but at least he shd be gud looking, abi now?lol*
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by eveseh(f): 9:47pm On May 19, 2006
does not tell lies
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by dominobaby(f): 10:31pm On May 19, 2006
@eveseh, u're to select 3.
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by gem87(f): 11:09pm On May 19, 2006
humble

educated

faithful
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by eveseh(f): 11:11pm On May 19, 2006
dominobaby:

@eveseh, u're to select 3.

oooooooooo,my bad than,

faithful,
dont tell lies
sexy grin
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by gem87(f): 11:17pm On May 19, 2006
don't u think being faithful is part of don't tell lies?
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by eveseh(f): 11:19pm On May 19, 2006
gem87:

don't u think being faithful is part of don't tell lies?

yea tha's right kiss grin

Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by gem87(f): 11:20pm On May 19, 2006
yeah thut so
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by eveseh(f): 11:31pm On May 19, 2006
gem87:

yeah thut so

grin grin
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by funloving(m): 1:01am On May 20, 2006
Sexy- I love em sexy with a high libido

Beautiful-hmmm, who doesn't want this

Neat--i hate em sloppy and stinky

Faithful---some how it does not bother me.
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by sade511(f): 3:27am On May 20, 2006
Faithful
Humility
Sexy
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by DivaPeach(f): 5:47am On May 20, 2006
Trust
Faithful
A BIG DYCK
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by Ashiwaju(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2006
1. Handsome/Beautiful

2. Faithful

3. Educated

4. Sexy

5. Good at cooking

6. Humble

7. Does not tell lies

8. Neat

Faithful - a lady who is faithful, would be submissive which means she would still be humble, little or no lie and atleast she's got my back (2,6 & 7)

Educated :- real education teaches decency, Hygenity,Modesty and cleanliness and for good cooking then i sure expect her to have gotten that as part of real education either from Home or School and if she's still not good at it then we can always get a chef! (3,5& 7)

Sexy - a lady has to be beautiful to be sexy(in and out) in my own opinion oo, sexy and beautiful fit as one (1 & 4)
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by whitelexi(m): 9:48am On May 20, 2006
I cant do without No.5 cos i cook pretty well and wont have anything less, i respect my tummy and my tummy respects me - we have an understanding that no woman can break. But my priority requirement is not in the list, ATTENTION! I love full attention all the time, Take ur eyes away from me and its not easy anymore, So miss Right has to give me enuff attention grin
At least, thats exactly what i'd do for her too grin
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by babymine(f): 11:50am On May 20, 2006
Faithful

Does not tell lies

Humble.
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by mukina2: 12:03pm On May 20, 2006
faithful
Humble
Neat
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by Uzzyan: 12:51pm On May 20, 2006
Educated

Faithful

Humble
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by thelma2(f): 1:53pm On May 20, 2006
Faithful

Educated

and definately sexy!
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by kimba(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2006
In order of preference:

FAITHFUL = (because this includes "Humility" and "Honesty"-does not tell lies),

NEAT = (Neat women are Sexy(you don't have to be naked to be sexy) no matter what they wear. Twould also make them beautiful).

EDUCATED = an educated woman would know how to keep herself sexy, she'll know how to train her children, support her husband, educated women usually take good decisions.
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by hotangel2(f): 7:24am On May 21, 2006
1. Handsome/Beautiful --- He should be. Well when he's handsome -- i consider that sexy.

2. Faithful -- when he's faithful, he'll be humble, and wouldn't tell lies.

5. Good at cooking -- Mehn, that's such a turn on! I want him to be good at cooking (since i ain't ALL that GOOD at cooking *shame on me* embarassed ).

I got the 'neatness' part covered. Cos even if he's "neat" i'll still consider him as dirty. Nothing is clean unless i do the cleaning. cheesy

U see the educated part, that na small case. WHat r computers for? he'll learn jare.

This is my list y'all.
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by Larufa(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2006
Faithful

Humble

Neat
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by 4Play(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2006
High libido

A lesbian urge

Subservience
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by kimba(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2006
@hot-angel
I got the 'neatness' part covered. Cos even if he's "neat" i'll still consider him as dirty. Nothing is clean unless i do the cleaning.

Oh really, i like that,
I think I need a clean scrub, grin grin grin grin

U see the educated part, that na small case. WHat r computers for? he'll learn jare.
hhhmmm, Bath-Tub tutorials cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by geniusmuyi(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2006
gem87,eveseh, et al don't get things wrong the faithful i mean here is the ability of a man/woman to stick to his/her patner alone
Re: Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman by Ashiwaju(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2006
but the faithful you mean is not the real faithful, if you must be faithful, you got to stick to one man/woman, you have to tell the truth and u have to be submissive. Its like saying you can be faithful to God by serving him alone regardless of all other accessories such as truth, submission and keeping Faith.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? / Romantic Or Not? Man Bought A Ferrari For His Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift / PICS: If These Are Eritean Girls Then I Need A Visa Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.