Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

"Anybody That Insults Me, I Will Insult Back" Eniola Badmus Blasts Critics Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Anybody That Insults Me, I Will Insult Back" Eniola Badmus Blasts Critics Again (1435 Views)

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Anybody That Insults Me, I Will Insult Back" Eniola Badmus Blasts Critics Again by Kaymisola(f): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
Eniola Badmus, gbogbo bigs geh should get over it already jor!
In a recent interview with a national newspaper, Eniola Badmus had this to say (I sense anger in her voice, lol)...
"I realize that my country people underrate you. Because you are big they make you feel wanted in the society. They feel that when you are big, you should be isolated. Yes, that’s true. I see it from the two sides. This is life. We can’t all be equal. It’s just like having a dwarf and a tall person. It’s not their fault that they are like that. But then, people tend to underrate just to make you feel somehow or to intimidate you. That’s why I say, I don’t see intimidation.
If anyone should come out and say ‘Eniola is big! She is that!’ For goodness sake, I like it like that (Yelz ke). I’m okay. Besides, my body shape is giving me money and I’m good. I’m living well. I’m healthy (Go baby) I’m sure I’m healthier than some slim people. All of us can’t be slim. People should stop this body-shaming pinging. It’s not nice....
Even if you want to advise someone that it’s not nice, there is a way you can say it not by insulting people because you feel you can just write or talk anyhow on social media. No! Anybody that insults me on social media, I will insult back. (Ghen, ghen) Yes, because it doesn’t make one feel good. In foreign countries, intimidation causes some people to commit suicide. When you are being intimidated, that’s when depression comes up. After depression, you go and die. Me, die because of what? No oh! This life is too sweet to die, because of words of some people. I’m okay. If anyone doesn’t like me, they should keep a distance.
The people that like me will forever be around me. I remember that I wrote, why use panadol for my headache? Every blog (Yes I did, smiles) carried it that I said I know my stature is a big problem to some. But it’s the truth. Among all of you that are insulting me that Eniola is too big I’m sure your mum is bigger than me (lwkmd, she's angry) So why not concentrate on the one you have? I know one of your friends is bigger than me, or one of your sisters. Most of the fat babes, the plus size people who watch me want to emulate me because I’m a celebrity. Whatever she does let’s do it. You get it? I know I’m a role model to some people. If I want to shed weight."
Gbam, hope you have all heard? Free the babe o, lolz... http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/anybody-that-insults-me-on-social-media.html

Re: "Anybody That Insults Me, I Will Insult Back" Eniola Badmus Blasts Critics Again by gluv01(f): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
live your life to the fullest smiley

(1) (Reply)

Photos-rukky Sanda In Los Angeles For Vacation / One Year After Glamorous Wedding, Funke Akindele's Divorced / Miley Cyrus' America: A Nation Of Hyprocrites.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.