Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

You Can Promote Your Songs By Yourself. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Can Promote Your Songs By Yourself. (3756 Views)

Top 10 Songs By Nairalanders / How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free / Wanted - Songs By Styl Plus And Esther Ebigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Promote Your Songs By Yourself. by Amamas: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hello Everyone,I go by the Name Amamas and my real Name is Ademola Abdulrasheed am a recording artist.I have this privilege of promoting my songs on-line by the help of the following: TINDECK HULKSHARE SOUNDCLOUD, BLOG TINDECK HULKSHARE SOUNDCLOUD and alot of others, which I like to share with u guys: First of all "Go down low" lol! Am just kidding!
First of all;
Make sure the track of yours is easily connect to people, U can know from the production of the track,I.e in the studio people there react or not and take your time for every track u are doing.
Secondly;
Insert your Image on every of your tracks to serve as your Identity to promoters and your fans. for me I use Mp3tag software it free U can download on-line.
Thirdly:
Choose any of this site to upload your songs TINDECK HULKSHARE SOUNDCLOUD. you can search for more, their free to sign up. Register and upload your tracks.
Fourthly;
Share your songs on SOCIAL NETWORK such as Facebook, twitter, 2go Whats up app, skype google plus and alot of them. link people to profile where all your songs is, ask them to comments either good or bad please read and accept challenges.
Lastly;
Create a fan page facebook,twitter package yourself well always look your as a brand not only an artist make sure every picture of your is classic your friends, your Fan, well wisher, and Familly to like your page and follow u on twitter. Hope and pray this change somebody life.God Bless U all Peace!!!
ONE LOVE
You follow me on twitter:
@Amamasworld
www.facebook.com/Amamasworld
http://tindeck.com/users/Amamas
you can listen to my songs:

1 Like

Re: You Can Promote Your Songs By Yourself. by SuperBoyLexy(m): 12:27am On Jan 25, 2017
!@mSuperBoyLexy 07038805203 solexy69@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: You Can Promote Your Songs By Yourself. by Musiccloud: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amamas:
Hello Everyone,I go by the Name Amamas and my real Name is Ademola Abdulrasheed am a recording artist.I have this privilege of promoting my songs on-line by the help of the following: TINDECK HULKSHARE SOUNDCLOUD, BLOG TINDECK HULKSHARE SOUNDCLOUD and alot of others, which I like to share with u guys: First of all "Go down low" lol! Am just kidding!
First of all;
Make sure the track of yours is easily connect to people, U can know from the production of the track,I.e in the studio people there react or not and take your time for every track u are doing.
Secondly;
Insert your Image on every of your tracks to serve as your Identity to promoters and your fans. for me I use Mp3tag software it free U can download on-line.
Thirdly:
Choose any of this site to upload your songs TINDECK HULKSHARE SOUNDCLOUD. you can search for more, their free to sign up. Register and upload your tracks.
Fourthly;
Share your songs on SOCIAL NETWORK such as Facebook, twitter, 2go Whats up app, skype google plus and alot of them. link people to profile where all your songs is, ask them to comments either good or bad please read and accept challenges.
Lastly;
Create a fan page facebook,twitter package yourself well always look your as a brand not only an artist make sure every picture of your is classic your friends, your Fan, well wisher, and Familly to like your page and follow u on twitter. Hope and pray this change somebody life.God Bless U all Peace!!!
ONE LOVE
You follow me on twitter:
@Amamasworld
www.facebook.com/Amamasworld
http://tindeck.com/users/Amamas
you can listen to my songs:
Hello man nice article you've got there.
Musiccloud.com.ng is a service well focused on emerging with a large base of listeners. Why not upload your songs and we'll help promote and feature it on our homepage.
You rock.

(1) (Reply)

2face's Embarrassing Skit(story) / [music]: Lil Kesh Ft. Patoranking – Is It Because I Love You / Victony - Everything Ft. Swae Lee & Post Malone Download MP3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.