Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Europe Invitation! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Europe Invitation! (1632 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Pitures Of Illegal Immigration To Europe. / Best Country In Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europe Invitation! by boysteve1(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2008
I need someone who can help me with invitation from any part of Europe.I heard its the easiest way of getting visa.i can always pay if you want me to and if you re willing to help also i will appreciate it.Thanks to all ya
Re: Europe Invitation! by Vicjustice: 10:03pm On May 07, 2008
boy steve:

I need someone who can help me with invitation from any part of Europe.I heard its the easiest way of getting visa.i can always pay if you want me to and if you re willing to help also i will appreciate it.Thanks to all ya
Any part of Europe? But i suppose you should have a desired country. Anyway, what's the invitation regarding?
Re: Europe Invitation! by Figurehead: 10:40pm On May 07, 2008
Vicjustice:

Any part of Europe? But i suppose you should have a desired country. Anyway, what's the invitation regarding?
oga mi, how far? wey dem, bullies grin grin grin grin?
Re: Europe Invitation! by Vicjustice: 10:40pm On May 07, 2008
Abeg, leave those matter and talk about real people  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Europe Invitation! by Figurehead: 10:42pm On May 07, 2008
lol real people? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Europe Invitation! by Vicjustice: 10:44pm On May 07, 2008
Yes, real people cool
Anyway, talk with you soon.
Now, back to topic cool
Re: Europe Invitation! by boysteve1(m): 3:08am On May 08, 2008
Thanks for you reply Mr Victor, I need an invitation from Germany or Holland and maybe spain
Re: Europe Invitation! by osaki(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2008
angry i wish to study in ukraine for my masters in oil and gas ,can some body tell me about ukraine studies and how recognise is their certificate globally
Re: Europe Invitation! by boysteve1(m): 3:04pm On May 08, 2008
Siena:

You need to make up your mind, Steve!

You don't seem to have a clear idea where you want to travel to. undecided

Thanks Bro, i want any Eu country i don't mind invitation from all those places i mention ok.Kindly get back to me if you can help, cheers!!
Re: Europe Invitation! by vikiviko(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2008
For invitations to various Schengen states, you can contact me for more info.
Re: Europe Invitation! by Vicjustice: 4:47pm On May 08, 2008
vikiviko:

For invitations to various Schengen states, you can contact me for more info.

Vik,
I was just about to refere the guy to you, but wasn't sure if you'd like to help. So now, Boy Steve, you have someone who is willing to assist. Good luck!
Re: Europe Invitation! by ty4real(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2008
@Steve!

Just make sure you wont become a pawn at the end of the day after all nairaland is free grin grin grin
Re: Europe Invitation! by travelcare: 6:30pm On May 09, 2008
Make up your mind on which country in the EU you would like to go, then you can contact Travelcare for what you need. Click here and see other things we can do for you: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-121415.0.html#bot

Travelcare
Re: Europe Invitation! by boysteve1(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2008
Mr Vikiviko,
send me ur contact information ok.

Travel care,
can i have your information too.

Thanks and Godbless
Re: Europe Invitation! by boysteve1(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2008
make una reply to my post now abeg
Re: Europe Invitation! by vikiviko(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2008
@boy steve

here is my email vikiviko2002@yahoo.com

Thanks Vicjustice for the referal.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Process Dubai Visa @ 160usd / Want To Live And Work In Ghana As A Nigerian.pls Help / Applying For Admission In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.