Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Scam Of Life: Seethe New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Get Your Details Scam Of - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Scam Of Life: Seethe New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Get Your Details Scam Of (760 Views)

Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. / Yahoo Boys Antics / Download Unlimited Using These Method Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Of Life: Seethe New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Get Your Details Scam Of by oyadalo: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Scam Of Life: SeeThe New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Get Your Details
shocked

Normally, mails like this would make one very happy, but you have to be very careful with today’s internet fraudsters.
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR <info@cbn.com>
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,
LAGOS.
Our Ref: CBN/LD/HOD/16/05/2013
Your Ref: ………………………..
Telex: CENBANK.
Tel: +234 803 531 1607
Fax: +23412270437
PAYMENT FILE: CBN/IRD/BEN/2013

Dear Beneficiary,

The Federal Government of Nigeria conducted a proper investigation and discovered that you are among those that we have not paid in the past.

We are sorry for the delay and we also discovered that you have lost a lot of money in the hands of fraud stars / Scammers presenting themselves to be a worker with CBN and other bank officials.

However, all the board of directors and Federal Government of Nigeria have unanimously agreed to remit your fund immediately you provide all the necessary requirements for the wire transfer.

So by this letter, you are advised to re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Your House Address
2) Your working Telephone and Fax numbers for easy communication.

Upon the receipt of this letter call me immediately for more details.

Thanks.

Mr. Frank Ekeh
Director, CBN
ekehfrank101@yahoo.com

Did you find the fault in the letter? Share when you do!

check hot stories <a href="http://trendydoc..com">here.</a>

(1) (Reply)

I Have 3000 Naira, Which Glo Internet Subscribtion Can I Do With It? / I Need A Good Laptop / Wanna Sell Multilinks Evdo Modem And Stays In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.