Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! (10141 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by coolier(f): 9:03pm On May 07, 2008
It took me a long time to understand the special treatment. I've always thought my neighbour was only being kind and considerate in the way she relates to her houseboy.

You see, this tall, handsome and hunky houseboy started working with my rich neighbour over a year ago. He does everything from cleaning, washing/ironing, gardening to cooking, and I used to think how lucky my neighbour was to have gotten a help like that. But recent happenings has proved to me beyond reasonable doubt that the young man is more than a mere houseboy. Now he drives madam's car, watch TV in the living room sitting on the sofa, and a complete new change of attire!.

Recently I had cause to go see my neighbour for an urgent important issue, only to enter her house and there was nobody in sight. I decided to go into madam's room (we've been neighbours for so long, and I've been in her room a couple of times in the past), only to find the houseboy half dressed, sitting comfortably on her bed, having a tete-a-tete with her. I must have been more embarrassed than they were. Tongue tied, I forgot the reason I went to see her in the first place.

My neighbour coolly led me out of her bedroom as if nothing is wrong. I never asked any questions but I have a feeling there is more than meets the eye.

The situation is my neighbour is married and the husband only comes home weekends.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by wendymanda: 9:08pm On May 07, 2008
Kindda nosey aren't we. You probably shouldn't have gone into her room so you saw what you should have never seen.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by tRoOE(f): 9:08pm On May 07, 2008
Solomakinde mind your business, or do you want a piece of the action.

Let them be okay tongue, like the elders say[b] "everyday is for the thief but a day is for the owner"[/b]
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2008
Wetin concern you.
you searched now you have found what you were looking for. I bet you suspected a little jigbi jigbi was going on before you decided to go in grin grin grin. tongue

1 Like

Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by Dreloaded(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2008
the hell is "tete a tete"? What does that mean?

Anyway the husband is obviously getting his on his so called "business truips" and she's getting hers.

The End.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by tRoOE(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Wetin concern you.
you searched now you have found what you were looking for. I bet you suspected a little jigbi jigbi was going on before you decided to go in grin grin grin. tongue
of course she knew, and the curiosity killed the cat
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by 4Him1(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

a discussion.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by Uche2nna(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2008
4 Him:

a discussion.

A very informal and most times cosy one cheesy
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by Dreloaded(f): 9:27pm On May 07, 2008
Thank you.

Perhaps they were discussing food tongue

1 Like

Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by Spermdrops(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2008
Big deal. About time. Husbands have been shagging housegirls for a long time. It is time to play catch up.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by coolier(f): 11:12pm On May 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

'Tete a tete' is a french word meaning a private conversation or interview, usually between two people.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by sheniqua: 11:15pm On May 07, 2008
na wa.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 07, 2008
Nothing new, Coolier.

Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by bigfather(m): 1:23am On May 08, 2008
Spermdrops:

Big deal. About time. Husbands have been shagging housegirls for a long time. It is time to play catch up.

Make we see who e go pain pass.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by ololade34(f): 9:57am On May 08, 2008
It's best to stay out of it coolier
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by Roscodaddy(m): 2:19pm On May 08, 2008
Olofofo danger,aproko,leave them alone
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by Kennee(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2008
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by mamaput(f): 4:07pm On May 08, 2008
so what about it is her husband your brother or do do you want him for yourself.
always better to mind your biz
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by typical: 5:02pm On May 08, 2008
maybe the woman has lived abroad for too long. Na so dem dey do when dem toto no dey rest. oyibo ppl don teach dem say make dem dey yansh anywhere and anyhow

1 Like

Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by coolier(f): 6:07pm On May 08, 2008
Siena:

Nothing new, Coolier.

Welcome to Nigeria.

Pardon my naivety. I didn't realise that's the in-thing in Nigeria now.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by vivaladiva(f): 6:30pm On May 08, 2008
wetin come bad inside abi oga no dey sleep with house girl
thumbs up for that lady jo can she reccomend a fine shaggable house boy
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by Uche2nna(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2008
Siena:

Nothing new, Coolier.

Welcome to Nigeria.

Excuse me
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by lucabrasi(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2008
Uche2nna:

Excuse me

i tire o ,as if its only in nigeria that women are promiscous
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by loffers(m): 6:26am On May 09, 2008
u've answered it all, maybe they were having a private disscussion or something who knows, and they may be interviewing each other.
but next time make sure u knock b4 entering
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by loffers(m): 6:26am On May 09, 2008
u've answered it all, maybe they were having a private disscussion or something who knows, and they may be interviewing each other.
but next time make sure u knock b4 entering
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by wendymanda: 6:36am On May 09, 2008
Maybe the poster is a peeping tom.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by coolier(f): 6:22pm On May 09, 2008
wendymanda:

Maybe the poster is a peeping tom.

maybe not
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 09, 2008
@ poster

Wetin concern you? Are you sure you are not jealous?
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by coolier(f): 8:36am On May 10, 2008
michelin89:

@ poster

Wetin concern you? Are you sure you are not jealous?

Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by romeo(m): 1:10pm On May 10, 2008
You thought the houseboy didn't have di.ck?
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by oziomatv(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2008
It's not a new thing, Housegirl has being even in the bible fulfilling the desire of the master while the houseboy or driver has being concluding the half-done job Oga left before leaving for business. So they're two great farmers cultivating in the same farm yard. Don't be supprise Oga is aware of the service.

Mind your BIZ and let others live the way they choose to.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by elizabetta(f): 4:17pm On May 13, 2008
;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Relate With A Jealous Close Friend. / 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) / iPod, iPad & iPaid - Parents Your Thoughts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.