Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: (2229 Views)

Husband Needed / Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! / Homo Husband Needed (2) (3) (4)

Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by NubianQ(f): 10:11pm On May 07, 2008
After all my wild ways,  i have decided to search for a Husband on Nairaland

just be you and be as crazy as me and we are cool, can u handle me?

if u are looking for a stick thin model dont apply!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

:

Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by HRhotness(f): 10:12pm On May 07, 2008
U go girl!!! wink
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by 4Him1(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2008
Where do the applications go?
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by NubianQ(f): 10:16pm On May 07, 2008
send it to my emaill its on nairaland!

xplicitvain@yahoo.co.uk

pls list all your qualities and include sizes of whats important grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by manoy(m): 10:46pm On May 07, 2008
@ HR.Hotness.
Why?

HR.hotness:

You go girl!!! wink
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by debosky(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2008
madam I don't like skinny models, but you must be endowed in the right places. wink

I need more of your details before I decide whether you merit me submitting an application - dimensions, facial picture, list of ex-boyfriends. wink

patiently awaiting your reply.
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by NubianQ(f): 10:59pm On May 07, 2008
debosky:

madam I don't like skinny models, but you must be endowed in the right places. wink

I need more of your details before I decide whether you merit me submitting an application - dimensions, facial picture, list of ex-boyfriends. wink

patiently awaiting your reply.

First of all am a total package, curvy n all.

regarding list of ex-boyfriends hmmmmmm maybe i need to check with my secretary cuz she keeps the name log in the storage room cool, the files are tooo heavy.
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by NubianQ(f): 11:01pm On May 07, 2008
also, hope that didnt scare u off, i can burn the log books, grin grin grin

awaiting ur application.
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by 4Him1(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2008
NubianQ:

First of all am a total package, curvy n all.

regarding list of ex-boyfriends hmmmmmm maybe i need to check with my secretary because she keeps the name log in the storage room cool, the files are tooo heavy.

the list is unimportant, the key issue is that you are an available, willing and nubile lady.  wink

But the facial picture is a must.
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by Vicjustice: 11:10pm On May 07, 2008
NubianQ:

After all my wild ways,  i have decided to search for a Husband on Nairaland

just be you and be as crazy as me and we are cool, can u handle me?

if u are looking for a stick thin model don't apply!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

:

Can we see the photo of she who wants a husband? At least, one has to know what he's getting into so as not to be disappointed in person at first sight
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by debosky(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2008
mr 4Him go write your own list and stop borrow posing angry tongue

@ Nubi

Please fax the list to my secretary for her perusal - curvyness is excellent tongue I need to see the face too though.

Seriously considering applying now, but one more requirement - have you ever made key marks in your bf's Lamborghini or burnt down his shoe closet?

awaiting your prompt reply wink
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by 4Him1(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2008
Uncle Debo sharrap dia. grin
NubianQ cannot be looking for a husband she has already found . . . moi.

The critical component of her request has to do with the size and perfomance of Mr. Yekini, that is one area where i have no rival.
I hereby declare this search closed.
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by HRhotness(f): 11:15pm On May 07, 2008
debosky:

@ Nubi

Please fax the list to my secretary for her perusal - curvyness is excellent tongue I need to see the face too though.

Seriously considering applying now, but one more requirement - have you ever made key marks in your boyfriend's Lamborghini or burnt down his shoe closet?

awaiting your prompt reply wink

LOL,,, You dey fear
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by sheniqua: 11:17pm On May 07, 2008
oyb is looking for a second wife
I am his screening tech
does he qualify?
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by debosky(m): 11:37pm On May 07, 2008
I no fear oh Hotness, just need to know if I'll require 'girlfriend insurance' on my valuables wink

@ 4Him

na yekini you still dey deal with? Me I get Thierry Henry - 2004 vintage wink

Nubi will not qualify as a second wife, ask Cadet - she always wanted to marry an alhaji with a dirty beard grin grin
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by manoy(m): 11:38pm On May 07, 2008
Guess i should start a dating site cos of HR hotness and Nubian.
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by ariblaze(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2008
@NubianQ

you just acted like A GUY

wild oats, behind you, ready to settle down

but a little bit of specifics in what you want , would go a long way

i might just have the man for you(nooo it aint me, me too timid)
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by sheniqua: 11:50pm On May 07, 2008
debosky:

I no fear oh Hotness, just need to know if I'll require 'girlfriend insurance' on my valuables wink

@ 4Him

na yekini you still dey deal with? Me I get Thierry Henry - 2004 vintage wink

Nubi will not qualify as a second wife, ask Cadet - she always wanted to marry an alhaji with a dirty beard grin grin

hmm Nubi kwa grin
make cadet hear you
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by ariblaze(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2008
i need to warn you

my guy aint house broken yet

domestication just wont work

he is thourough bred wildsta grin
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by HRhotness(f): 11:58pm On May 07, 2008
manoy:

Guess i should start a dating site because of HR hotness and Nubian.

HABA,  wetin i do na? I tell u say i dey find husband?
Abeg, i'm still sowing my wild oats  oh wink

@ debosky
LOL, I guess u been burned before huh??
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by NubianQ(f): 12:00am On May 08, 2008
OK,  4HIM Since u said u are qualified in that department please holla. secondly yes i have sown my wild oats so its time to say stop and give myself to one special person  grin

too shy to post a pic but we can work something out. and yes i want a man for all the Domestic reasons and more,  no be Big deal oh,  in return u get my years of experience.

Think about having your mind blown away and apply for the Beginning of the Rest of your fun filled fantasitc life.

i welcome pictures as well,  and i believe in Equal oppurtunities for all!!!

P.S pLS IF You ARE SMALL IN THE POWER HOUSE  DEPARTMENT, PLS DONT APPLY BUT IF YOU WRITE A STRONG APPLICATION LETTER I MIGHT CONSIDER YOU AS A PENPAL grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by HRhotness(f): 12:04am On May 08, 2008
NubianQ:

P.S pLS IF You ARE SMALL IN THE POWER HOUSE DEPARTMENT, PLS DONT APPLY BUT IF YOU WRITE A STRONG APPLICATION LETTER I MIGHT CONSIDER YOU AS A PENPAL grin grin grin grin

U cracking me up babes,,, LOL!!!
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by NubianQ(f): 12:06am On May 08, 2008
LEAVE HR.hotness alone!

She is Still rocking and is a cool chick so guys send ur applications to me,

besides MANOY, if u want to set up a dating site, by all means go ahead. am not complaining, atleast i don  tlk my own
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by NubianQ(f): 12:08am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness,

My dear i had to advertise. nairaland men are advertising for women so i think i need to start mine, who knows i might get the man with the Biggest and live happily ever after, LOL
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by HRhotness(f): 12:13am On May 08, 2008
NubianQ:

HR.hotness,

My dear i had to advertise. nairaland men are advertising for women so i think i need to start mine, who knows i might get the man with the Biggest and live happily ever after, LOL

I feel u girl,

Rock on,,,
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by manoy(m): 12:18am On May 08, 2008
OMG! I need to flee b4 my name enters the greatest book of , shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

@HR.hotness and Nubia, Your names will be transferred to the book of vvvvvvv if u mention my name again oh
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by NubianQ(f): 12:25am On May 08, 2008
Manoy,

Na u sabi,
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by manoy(m): 12:29am On May 08, 2008
Ok,I don hear oh
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by debosky(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2008
My size and performance cannot be questioned - the notches on my bedpost are sufficient evidence. . .we can continue this job interview on YIM,

Since you are not posting pictorial evidence here, lets exchange it there and then we can return here to discuss other 'domestic' requirements

Equal opportunity for all? I don't think so - I go ONLY for the best. tongue cool
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by ariblaze(m): 12:38am On May 08, 2008
@ nubi

what happens to my friend now?

i have given him your number already wink
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by NubianQ(f): 10:30pm On May 08, 2008
hey guys send ur applications n then we can proceed to facebook and then,
Re: Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: by totolover(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2008
I hear say one retiring 'ashi' wan marry husband. Omo, husband hard to get for decent chics. How much more for 'ashi'. Me, I cant'sint apply but I can 'do'. NubianQ, whether you lepa or you orobo. We must 'dance' konkobelow. So abeg no vex but I wan apply to 'hammer' u. B4 ur retirement. That's why am totolover.

Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? / Are You 18yrs And Above? Ready For Marriage And True Love / I Am D Finest Boy On NL...