Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] (51172 Views)

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Mama Taraba: Nigeria Margaret Thatcher In Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Zet72(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
I will like to see with my two naked eyes before I go believe,atleast a young lady that dress in this they half naked
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
STOP MAKING FUN OF THEM! LET THEM LIVE THEIR LIFE AND YOU LIVE YOURS! angry

3 Likes

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by obiajurum25: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pregnant women work on their farms on the day of delivery?thats ridiculous.OMG
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Kessythegeek(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
Like seriously?..hmm they should investigate these guys o..they might just be..playing dumb..they are something else..how did that 1 get slippers...new form of uncivilization!
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
Whaaat!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
No front view pics?
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by theripper3: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
I was shocked wen I visited Zuru in Kebbi state. The real zuru indigenes are almost like dis. Don't believe in Jesus or allah, complete pagans. I even visited their village head, a very old man in a shanty hut, oldman looks like a diety. Heard they are the real owners of Kebbi state before the Hausa-fulani invasion. Tribe yapa for naija.

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
There are still many of them in some part of kebbi state. They are chelela people or Zuru people. The only put on animal skins and leather. Their men walk with a big stick which ththey usually use for protection and also for hunting. While serving there we usually see them during market days. Which is Saturday. But now they are few in number.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Horus(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
They live Semi-Unclad and so what?

2 Likes

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
[size=16pt]THESE ARE THE KAFIRI TRIBES WHO PREFERRED TO PERSERVE THEIR PAGAN RELIGION AND WAY OF LIFE, THAN GIVE WAY AND BECOME SLAVES TO THE FULANI ONSLAUGHT OF DAN FODIO DURING THE JIHAD![/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SdCu-oS7AxI/AAAAAAAAS68/dElHQz2fU3I/s400/2594_86426288857_549718857_2419238_1238400_n.jpg[/img]

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
Horus: They live Semi-Unclad and so what?

exactly! THe climate is so hot. what do you expect them to wear suit and leather jackets?
they do not have the perverted mindset of the city-people.

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by 50calibre(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
After seeing pictures like these, I begin to truly believe in evolution. These people look like they are still lower on the evolutionary scale.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by oliidell(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
In Ebonyi state too, where I went for independent field mapping in my final year,there were some remote parts that are only accessible via footpaths.Adults dressed like this. Children and adolescents wore nothing.Some Nigerians are still living in the stone age.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by aceTS: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
What's 'semi nuclad' for fuk sake? Nairaland and fake morals.nonsense!! *Spits and walks away*

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by tallceejay(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
This state has more languages than some african countries put togeda! Arguably d most diverse in ethinicity/dialects/language ; and to think that its the 3rd largest in Nigeria in terms of land mass...it tells a lot...hmmmn. So many backward people ..maybe we need more lugards to tell us abt our country
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Kakatazz(f): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
M.I (Yea I mean the rapper,our African rapper Number 1)please go and save your people.I know you are from the piery tribe (forgive my spelling).I implore you to go and do something fast.You can really make a huge difference with the help of other well meaning Taraba state Indegenes.Good luck bro!
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by theripper3: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
ibrodex: There are still many of them in some part of kebbi state. They are chelela people or Zuru people. The only put on animal skins and leather. Their men walk with a big stick which ththey usually use for protection and also for hunting. While serving there we usually see them during market days. Which is Saturday. But now they are few in number.

I think they now inhabit those hills. I waka hills tire before I see them. Went with some corpers though.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by kalunomics(m): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
50calibre: After seeing pictures like these, I begin to truly believe in evolution. These people look like they are still lower on the evolutionary scale.
one of the oyibo brainwashed copy cats

6 Likes

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by totalhouse(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
This world.Knowledge of the most high is the solution to all ignorance.Things like this are confirmation to the fact that there is an all knowing God.I served in Taraba almost 10years ago and i did not for once hear about this.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by coretechng(m): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nawa oo. In this age?
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Gamji007: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you know scientists made a new discovery. that you are an a$$hole .

what has culture got to do with civilization? The Japs,Indians and Chinese still maintain their culture and religion even though they are the oldest and most advanced civilizations today.

The whiteman has destroyed our way of life, therefore today, it is our birthright to mkae use of his inventions. today one cannot get a decent job without education to fill our stomach. The bush is empty of animals, our way of life is gone. they destroyed our system of government and livelihood. Now its our birthright to make use of their stuff to come up in life.

If today we could survive without education, I would not waste my time studying.

btw we Maguzawa dont live in caves. maybe your tribe lives in caves. we live in HOUSES.

we had one of the greatest kindoms in the past in Hausaland.

Your brothers are surviving without education in their caves nau. Stop making excuses.

Please do me a favour and post a picture of you, proudly dressed in your native atire of leaves covering your m*j* .

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
totalhouse: This world.Knowledge of the most high is the solution to all ignorance.Things like this are confirmation to the fact that there is an all knowing God.I served in Taraba almost 10years ago and i did not for once hear about this.

ofcourse you did not hear. you were sitting in your air conditioned office.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you know scientists made a new discovery. that you are an a$$hole .

what has culture got to do with civilization? The Japs,Indians and Chinese still maintain their culture and religion even though they are the oldest and most advanced civilizations today.

The whiteman has destroyed our way of life, therefore today, it is our birthright to mkae use of his inventions. today one cannot get a decent job without education to fill our stomach. The bush is empty of animals, our way of life is gone. they destroyed our system of government and livelihood. Now its our birthright to make use of their stuff to come up in life.

If today we could survive without education, I would not waste my time studying.

btw we Maguzawa dont live in caves. maybe your tribe lives in caves. we live in HOUSES.

we had one of the greatest kindoms in the past in Hausaland.
I trust you on threads like this grin grin if you didn't comment,I'd have come to check if you're still alive smiley
obiajurum25: Pregnant women work on their farms on the day of delivery?thats ridiculous.OMG
that's why women keep thanking god for civilization.the old life was very unfair to women
PAGAN 9JA:

exactly! THe climate is so hot. what do you expect them to wear suit and leather jackets?
they do not have the perverted mindset of the city-people.
very true.see a lady dress skimpy now and road touts will bounce out to UnCloth her.in the name of doing right.but here it's perfectly ok.makes you realize that good and bad are just relative terms and are completely interchangeable.
aceTS: What's 'semi nuclad' for fuk sake? Nairaland and fake morals.nonsense!! *Spits and walks away*
bros I tire.so if I say nakid or half nakid,I've committed a grevious offense.all this prudish attitude makes my skin crawl.
tallceejay: This state has more languages than some african countries put togeda! Arguably d most diverse in ethinicity/dialects/language ; and to think that its the 3rd largest in Nigeria in terms of land mass...it tells a lot...hmmmn. So many backward people ..maybe we need more lugards to tell us abt our country
not just this state.northern Nigeria has more of this type of communities than anywhere else in the world(just guessing not a certified research).but the dudes need revamping.

2 Likes

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by alyarmouk(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
when you get to lama....climb up the mountain to Kogun bole or Kogun guruje...and you will be surprized.....itz in Taraba state.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Jorian1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
how una take interview the man wia you talk, i strongly believe that this guys get their own language wia me too sabi say u no no, or are you from de n u went to discovery ur paternity background. op sorry ooooooo
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by makahlj2: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
There is no proof that the so called civilized way of life is better than the one these people are following. Bigotry is abundant in this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
Gamji007:

Your brothers are surviving without education in their caves nau. Stop making excuses.

Please do me a favour and post a picture of you, proudly dressed in your native atire of leaves covering your m*j* .

Will eduation help them to catch animals or to plough the field? why don't you build a school for them if you are so bothered. btw I said a SCHOOL, not a CHURCH.

please do me a favour and mind your business. go to your room and stare at p.orn sites.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by todayguest(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
Circumcision! How did it get to all tribes and peoples? Even stone/ cave-dwelling, pagan tribes do it. Keeps me wondering.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Horus(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2013

A civilized society?

A civilized society?

A civilized society?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Buys N38M G-wagon For His Wife, Salamatu (Photos, Video) / Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. / Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.