Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] (51175 Views)

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Mama Taraba: Nigeria Margaret Thatcher In Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Yea, they are infant souls. They are just starting out on earth life newly. There are five divisions of all souls on earth now. The infant souls, the baby souls, the young souls, the mature souls and the old souls.
Read more on the issue and find where you belong here:
http://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_age_index.html

You're retarded!!!

Can't you numbnuts read where it was asserted that they used to be part of a larger kingdom before they were chased to the top of the mountains by fulani marauders in the 1800s? These people have been isolated from the rest of the world for 200 years.

I actually rate these people more than the so-called civilised people occupying present day Nigeria. You lot are connected to the world - with all the resources you need to build an advanced society. Yet your country is hell on earth and you can't even govern yourselves. However, these isolated people have survived against all odds for 200 years.

Suffice to say; their consciousness is definitely higher than the consciousness of all the Nigerian clowns talking crap about them.

3 Likes

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by bigfrancis21: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

You're retarded!!!

Can't you numbnuts read where it was asserted that they used to be part of a larger kingdom before they were chased to the top of the mountains by fulani marauders in the 1800s? These people have been isolated from the rest of the world for 200 years.

I actually rate these people more than the so-called civilised people occupying present day Nigeria. You lot are connected to the world - with all the resources you need to build an advanced society. Yet your country is hell on earth and you can't even govern yourselves. However, these isolated people have survived against all odds for 200 years.

Suffice to say; their consciousness is definitely higher than the consciousness of all the Nigerian clowns talking crap about them.

I'm coming from a totally spiritual angle. I don't expect many to understand anyway. Neither am I forcing my point down your throat. Only the truly spiritual people will understand what I'm saying.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
bigfrancis21:

I'm coming from a totally spiritual angle. I don't expect many to understand anyway. Neither am I forcing my point down your throat. Only the truly spiritual people will understand what I'm saying.

Utter tosh. They're definitely more spiritual than anything in the western civilised world. These are people who definitely still maintain their cultural/traditional spirituality without any interference from the outside world - hence why they've been able to survive for that long in isolation, without anything. They're real, natural, they live in peace, and are guided by their own consciousness - you definitely can't get more spiritual than that.

They're at the top of the spiritual pole - the old souls - with the wisdom/knowledge of the ancient men. I bet they understand the planet better than most of us do. Respect the ancient men!!!
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by deols(f): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
MORE CIVILIZED PICS :

that is the height of civilisation.

btw is that pix from the movie,'3 idiots'?
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
^^^^^^Height of civilisation or lunancy?

If dressing up like a ninja is what civilisation is all about - no thank you - I'd rather be a neanderthal with sticks and stones. grin grin
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
deols:

Does anything in these pictures look good to you?

lmaoooooooooo grin grin grin grin

Oh yea, you like them covered up

Deola, o n pami lerin
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by deols(f): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

If dressing up like a ninja is what civilisation is all about - no thank you - I'd rather be a neanderthal with sticks and stones. grin grin
ShyM-X:

those sticks and stones fit you well grin

or how do I explain the beauty of covering up as does pious women to someone who believes in old souls..
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

lmaooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by deols(f): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lmaoooooooooo grin grin grin grin

Oh yea, you like them covered up

Deola, o n pami lerin

serious mata ni jare.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
deols:
those sticks and stones fit you well grin

or how do I explain the beauty of covering up as does pious women to someone who believes in old souls..

Obviously, I'd rather walk around naked, than walk around sweaty and smelly like a ninja - in the MENA(middle east and North Africa) hot sun. grin That's supreme consciousness and the ability to overstand/understand that my body needs exchange of air with the atmosphere.

Err. You don't believe in "old souls" yet you exalt Muhammed(SAW), no? You need stop thinking out of your ar.se and liberate your mind. grin
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by adedayourt(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
cool

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lmaooooooooooo grin grin grin grin

Cowmilk, you need to let 'em cowmilk sacks breath as well. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
I want to meet these people and have a conversation with them about the belief system and know more about their knowledge of nature and the planet.

They remind me of the mystic Dogon people of Mali.

Hotep. cool
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by bigfrancis21: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

Utter tosh. They're definitely more spiritual than anything in the western civilised world. These are people who definitely still maintain their cultural/traditional spirituality without any interference from the outside world - hence why they've been able to survive for that long in isolation, without anything. They're real, natural, they live in peace, and are guided by their own consciousness - you definitely can't get more spiritual than that.

They're at the top of the spiritual pole - the old souls - with the wisdom/knowledge of the ancient men. I bet they understand the planet better than most of us do. Respect the ancient men!!!

You don't know anything about soul ages and you're here pronouncing judgments because you want them to be old souls. I bet you didn't visit the link I provided that's why you rant ignorantly. FYI, old souls are very mature, wise, philosophical, intelligent beings. Merely looking into their eyes reveals wisdom and growth. Jesus Christ was an old soul. Michael Angelo was another. They are very few in the world making up about only 10% of the world's populace. They are individualistic beings. You don't find them living in isolated places rather they are well integrated in human societies where you see them making meaningful contributions to their societies. They are rarely religious neither do you find them belonging to any religion, belief (traditional whatsoever), or group whatsoever. They live their lives with an inner connection to God. They don't need to belong to any religion, like most of the masses do, to feel belonged. Religiosity is a peak feature of the baby soul age, the old souls long left that soul age a long time ago. They are rounding up their stay on earth.

Like I said, I'm not forcing anything on you. What you choose to believe is your choice. Whether you choose to believe they're old souls, it doesn't change the fact that they are infant souls.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by deols(f): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

Obviously, I'd rather walk around naked, than walk around sweaty and smelly like a ninja - in the MENA(middle east and North Africa) hot sun. grin That's supreme consciousness and the ability to overstand/understand that my body needs exchange of air with the atmosphere.

Err. You don't believe in "old souls" yet you exalt Muhammed(SAW), no? You need stop thinking out of your ar.se and liberate your mind. grin

You can be polite at it, you know.

and they don't get smelly. The act of cleanliness and purity is not better ingrained than it is in Islam.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
[s]
bigfrancis21:

You don't know anything about soul ages and you're here pronouncing judgments because you want them to be old souls. I bet you didn't visit the link I provided that's why you rant ignorantly. FYI, old souls are very mature, wise, philosophical, intelligent beings. Merely looking into their eyes reveals wisdom and growth. Jesus Christ was an old soul. Michael Angelo was another. They are very few in the world making up about only 10% of the world's populace. You don't find them living in isolated places rather they are well integrated in human societies where you see them making meaningful contributions to their societies. They are rarely religious neither do you find them belonging to any religion, belief (traditional whatsoever), or group whatsoever. They live their lives with an inner connection to God. They don't need to belong to any religion, like most of the masses do, to feel belonged. Religiosity is a peak feature of the baby soul age, the old souls long left that soul age a long time ago. They are rounding up their stay on earth.

Like I said, I'm not forcing anything on you. What you choose to believe is your choice. Whether you choose to believe they're old souls, it doesn't change the fact that they are infant souls.
[/s]

Utter tosh

You killed whatever argument you were trying to put forward by citing Michael Angelo. Spirituality is about consciousness and their ability to survive for that long; living on only things in their surroundings/environment shows that they're highly spiritual. They cured/treated all their ailments and diseases for 200 years with their own consciousness. That's enough to show you that they're spiritual beings.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
deols:

You can be polite at it, you know.

and they don't get smelly. The act of cleanliness and purity is not better ingrained than it is in Islam.

I'm polite.

So their sweat don't smell, no?

The cleanliness and purity you're referring to has to do with their souls. Let's talk about the cleanliness and purity of the physical body. grin
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by bigfrancis21: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
ShyM-X:
[s][/s]

Utter tosh

You killed whatever argument you were trying to put forward by citing Michael Angelo. Spirituality is about consciousness and their ability to survive for that long; living on only things in their surroundings/environment shows that they're highly spiritual. They cured/treated all their ailments and diseases for 200 years with their own consciousness. That's enough to show you that they're spiritual beings.

Please read up on michael angelo here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelangelo You seem also ignorant on that one.

Did I also forget to mention that Mother Theresa was also another old soul?

I see you're an inquisitive soul (characteristic of mature souls) poking his head out of religion and trying to find answers not found within religion. Because you've not fully gotten all the answers you need you tend to mix things up. Keep finding. One day you'll understand where I'm coming from.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Please read up on michael angelo here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelangelo You seem also ignorant on that one.

I see you're an inquisitive soul (mature soul I guess) poking his head out of religion and trying to find answers not found within religion. Because you've not fully gotten all the answers you need you tend to mix things up. Keep finding. One day you'll understand where I'm coming from.

You're a brainwashed negro and the type we refer to as a simple negro. grin

Michael Angelo is overrated and his story is IN-CREDIBLE(watch the spelling) - which means junk and an exaggeration. grin grin

I'm a black man - go figure. wink

Supreme mathematics and science!
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by deols(f): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

I'm polite.

So their sweat don't smell, no?

The cleanliness and purity you're referring to has to do with their souls. Let's talk about the cleanliness and purity of the physical body. grin

both. I was talking of both.
Any Muslim who follows the Islamic principle on cleanliness won't smell.

Now,answer my questions pls

*would you lust after a woman covered like that?
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by bigfrancis21: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

You're a brainwashed negro and the type we refer to as a simple negro. grin

Michael Angelo is overrated and his story is IN-CREDIBLE(watch the spelling) - which means junk and an exaggeration. grin grin

I'm a black man - go figure. wink

Supreme mathematics and science!

Oh, now I see where you're coming from. I told you you wouldn't understand anyway. Nigeria is predominantly a baby and young soul country with sprinkles of infant, mature and old souls scattered here and there.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
deols:
both. I was talking of both.
Any Muslim who follows the Islamic principle on cleanliness won't smell.

Now,answer my questions pls

*would you lust after a woman covered like that?

But all the Arab women in burkas that I meet do smell funny even after rubbing themselves with curry and incense. grin Perhaps, they are not muslims - who knows? undecided

Burkas can't really hide a massive batty. So if the batty is twerking, I'll definitely lust after her. grin grin

Damn!! And most of them are promiscuous. undecided
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Oh, now I see where you're coming from. I told you you wouldn't understand anyway. Nigeria is predominantly a baby and young soul country with sprinkles of infant, mature and old souls scattered here and there.

You don't understand what spirituality is all about, tbh. I told you that "I'm a black man" - and with that alone; you should be able to discern the hidden language.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by bigfrancis21: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

You don't understand what spirituality is all about, tbh. I told you that "I'm a black man" - and with that alone; you should be able to discern the hidden language.

So to be spiritual as a black man means to be involved in sorcery? Is that what you think spirituality is all about??
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by deols(f): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

You think attaching an X to ur name makes you any blacker than others? phew

ShyM-X:

But all the Arab women in burkas that I meet do smell funny even after rubbing themselves with curry and incense. grin Perhaps, they are not muslims - who knows? undecided

Burkas can't really hide a massive batty. So if the batty is twerking, I'll definitely lust after her. grin grin

Damn!! And most of them are promiscuous. undecided

You seem to have a big problem with arabs. that is affecting your judgement.

Now I am talking generally about Muslim women and there is no doubt that a woman dreased, even like Mr.s Ajimobi below is less likely to be probed by your eyes as you would the average woman out there.

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Gamji007: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

After going through your previous post,all I can say is that you seem to be confused about the definition of civilisation.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Eve4: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
And to think dat Gashaka-Gumti national park is in dat enviroment, So d adminstrators of dat park want to tel me dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ar ignorant of these pple existence? Meanwile de hv reps in d house! God D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥, dis is a chalenge to mission work, more grace to ur elbows bt more needs to b done 4 d gospel to go round. Support Missions today.

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
Iykeponti: If no be my SE pple wey dey north dey develop everywhere , all north for be the same like masai land in Kenya n Tanzania ...sad
hai bush monky,u do realise,that the hausa,nupe and kanuri have been wearing cloths 4 more than,a thousand year.And that ur south east,brothers wear walk naked,less than two hundrate years ago.So were do u get ur st upid idia 4m?
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by cold(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
Sleekbaby:

plz wch yr n batch, i served in baruwa too
Sorry i saw your comment pretty late-2001-2002,batch A..i think
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by cold(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
Chibuebem: this just shows how ignorant you are in these matters. Adam and eve were originally naked, but when they fell to sin, God clothed them...(MAYBE cuz he saw lust had entered the world)
God clothed them? You got jokes bro
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
Gamji007:

After going through your previous post,all I can say is that you seem to be confused about the definition of civilisation.

Educate me, the ignorant and dumb one.

Can you please tell us what civilisation is about?
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
deols:
You think attaching an X to ur name makes you any blacker than others? phew

You seem to have a big problem with arabs. that is affecting your judgement.

Now I am talking generally about Muslim women and there is no doubt that a woman dreased, even like Mr.s Ajimobi below is less likely to be probed by your eyes as you would the average woman out there.

X = black consciousness and a non-conformist against the Eurocentric status quo. Being black is a state-of-mind and not about the name. I guess I'm blacker than you since you're more arab-centric than black. grin grin

The woman(Mrs. Ajimobi) is beautiful but I can't say nothing about a married woman, Ibadan girl.

Anyway, do you like chicken see-keen? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos / Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday / Femi Gbajabiamila Buys N38M G-wagon For His Wife, Salamatu (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.