Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] (51177 Views)

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Mama Taraba: Nigeria Margaret Thatcher In Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:33am On Jun 18, 2013
deols:

that is the height of civilisation.

btw is that pix from the movie,'3 idiots'?

*smh

No I don't think so.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 18, 2013
cold:
God clothed them? You got jokes bro
genesis 3: 21. Do u know the bible Read that passage please
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 18, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

*smh

No I don't think so.
lol.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 18, 2013
So many belief systems in the world. Some dont even trust in anything.(i thing those are the worst, no offense, its terrible if you think you dont need to be saved, if you think you're secure)... The same problem still remains with us. How can a man be saved from sin...? JESUS is the answer. He gives men the power. Yes. Ask yourself, have you ever felt the power of God. Have you ever known it? Do u know the one u serve? There is no other name by which men can be saved but by the name Jesus. Its the last days, but i believe revival is about to shock the foundation of the earth. The greatest revival man has known. Let us walk in Gods word children of God. Let his power be part of us. And let us shine as light in darkness. Pray for revival. It is Gods power that saves a man from sin, from deception. Walk in the reality of Gods word.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2013
Chibuebem: So many belief systems in the world. Some dont even trust in anything.(i thing those are the worst, no offense, its terrible if you think you dont need to be saved, if you think you're secure)... The same problem still remains with us. How can a man be saved from sin...? JESUS is the answer. He gives men the power. Yes. Ask yourself, have you ever felt the power of God. Have you ever known it? Do u know the one u serve? There is no other name by which men can be saved but by the name Jesus. Its the last days, but i believe revival is about to shock the foundation of the earth. The greatest revival man has known. Let us walk in Gods word children of God. Let his power be part of us. And let us shine as light in darkness. Pray for revival. It is Gods power that saves a man from sin, from deception. Walk in the reality of Gods word.

saved from what exactly I cant believe you call a damned traitor israeli man called jesus as a GOD. A GOD!

yes he gives men ill-gotten power, like the colonists, the inquisition, the crusaders, etc. we know all that.

God cannot speak. its a Spiritual Force. speaking, barking, mooing , croaking, is all for material creatures like us animals.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by deols(f): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

X = black consciousness and a non-conformist against the Eurocentric status quo. Being black is a state-of-mind and not about the name. I guess I'm blacker than you since you're more arab-centric than black. grin grin

The woman(Mrs. Ajimobi) is beautiful but I can't say nothing about a married woman, Ibadan girl.

Anyway, do you like chicken see-keen? grin grin grin

Your black consciousness without Islam is nothing and you know it.

I didnt ask that you lust after Mr.s Ajimobi. I cited her dress sense, to take the arab from your mind at least, as an example.

I eat Sikin and I thnk wat we av where i live is cusin sia. grin
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

saved from what exactly I cant believe you call a damned traitor israeli man called jesus as a GOD. A GOD!

yes he gives men ill-gotten power, like the colonists, the inquisition, the crusaders, etc. we know all that.

God cannot speak. its a Spiritual Force. speaking, barking, mooing , croaking, is all for material creatures like us animals.
saved from sin. Are u saved from sin?
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
Chibuebem: saved from sin. Are u saved from sin?

I have never sinned in my life. I consider only serious crims like r.ape, murder, etc., or seriously hurting stuff as sins.

and you cant "save" someone from sin. thats bullsh!T

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Buys N38M G-wagon For His Wife, Salamatu (Photos, Video) / Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. / Nigerian Police Officer Gets Drunk, Sleeps In Gutter [VIDEO/PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.