Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

10 Programming Languages That Could Shake The World - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 10 Programming Languages That Could Shake The World (887 Views)

Unpopular Programming Languages That Are Still Lucrative / The Best Programming Languages That You Should Learn First / Should A Beginner Learn 2 Programming Languages At Once? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Programming Languages That Could Shake The World by kambo(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
http://www.infoworld.com/d/application-development/10-programming-languages-could-shake-it-181548?page=0,4

others:
--------
Fortress - I heard of fotress in 2007, nice to know it's now implemented and released.
one of the implementers is guy steel jnr. co-creator of the more theoretically pure lisp dialect,scheme.

Julia - a recent dynamic language built from the ground up with parallism in mind.
seems to me it will be what erlang has tried to be but with a more cleaner syntax. its performance is said to be almost as fast as c++ ,c code (wikipedia)
(seems to be a promising contender in the programming language market)

(1) (Reply)

Web Designing Tips: Why Navigation Is Critical For You Website / What Kind Of App Can I Creat With Javafx? / Check Out This Awsome Design For Sale@n5,000 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.