Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Text Coat Vs Emulsion Paint - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Text Coat Vs Emulsion Paint (5887 Views)

Silka Coat Paint, Epoxy Paint, Stucco Paint And Elastoplastic Paint / Silka Coat Paint, Silka Flex Paint & Polychrome Wall Coating Painting / Stucco Paint,glaze,silk,satin And High Quality Emulsion Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Text Coat Vs Emulsion Paint by SeunAero(m): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
I and my Dad are having a debate as to what paint to use for our new house.

I need some prefessional advice as to which of the types of paint is best Textcoat and Emulsion.

Thank you
Re: Text Coat Vs Emulsion Paint by toprealman: 9:47am On Jan 27, 2019
Allow your dad to have his way.....when you build urs, you can even choose to leave the house unpainted.
Re: Text Coat Vs Emulsion Paint by Demolaeby: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
If the building is located in the eastern parts of the country, you can contact us for quality paint

(1) (Reply)

YOU NEED FERTILE FARMLAND, VIRGIN LAND FOR CROP, PLANTING AND GOOD LOCATION / Brand New Luxury 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent @ Lekki / See This 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.