Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa (21103 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / Eagles Miss Out On Eligible Football Player - IKECHI ANYA! / Imagine This: Eagles Miss Flight, Sleep In Madrid Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 16, 2013
Nigeria's first batch of Super Eagles players missed their flight to South Africa and are now in danger of not making tonight's flight to Brazil.

The party were scheduled to be on the morning flight from Windhoek to Johannesburg, where they are scheduled to be on the 5:55pm SAA flight to São Paulo.

But the team failed to make that flight, which was only secured with the assistance of FIFA, and officials are now scrambling to get them on the next available one.

That is by no means certain, although KickOffNigeria.com was informed by NFF officials that they expect them to make it to the OR Tambo airport. But only just.

If the party of nine fails to get there on time, they will travel with the second batch, leaving them to arrive with barely hours to spare before their opening game against Tahiti.

-----------------------------
http://www.kickoff.com/news/35032/nigerias-first-batch-of-super-eagles-players-missed-their-flight-to-south-africa-

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by supaeagles(m): 1:26am On Jun 16, 2013
No wahala, it is only Tahiti after all, even if our remaining boys arrive for half time we go still wallop dem ..... Coach Keshi sef fit cover defense till they arrive grin

Meanwhile I don collect 1st to comment status ... make i sing oh ..... The most Excellency is Jesus .. Shout Halleluyah, Amen

cool

[size=5pt] All of una that appreciate my post like this, thanks and God Bless. You really made my father's day! [/size]

81 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 16, 2013
African people and African time grin

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 16, 2013
mak dem use their foot wagin or legedes benz,
wen we go 1930 world cup na leg we use;
dis una generation na agebutter una b

6 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by playcharles(m): 1:27am On Jun 16, 2013
what re all dis people sayin, dos that mean we re not goin to watch d match like we did in 1882....PDP shud be held responsible

8 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Biodup: 1:29am On Jun 16, 2013
4th to comment, na our culture to always arrive late

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by drnairalov: 1:29am On Jun 16, 2013
playcharles: meaning

We have won the cup already

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by seunblack(m): 1:30am On Jun 16, 2013
They are jst going to waste their time in brazil,even haiti will beat dem,I can put my money on it.smh

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Caracta(f): 1:31am On Jun 16, 2013
They should better get Nigerian witches to fly them. Faster and more economical.
grin

13 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 16, 2013
seunblack: They are jst going to waste their time in brazil,even haiti will beat dem,I can put my money on it.smh
if no b oga seun name way join ur name; i go 4 say thunder fire seun 4 saying dis against Africa giant

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by born2fuckpussy: 1:35am On Jun 16, 2013
If they are afraid of Uruguay and Spain, they should be able to wipe Tahiti. I know Keshi has found excuse for himself already"Excuse will be delay and lack if preparation", he would have flown if we are meeting Jamaica,Kuwait and Tahiti......

If they knows they can't play, they better come home.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 16, 2013
born2fuckpussy: If they are afraid of Uruguay and Spain, they should be able to wipe Tahiti. I know Keshi has found excuse for himself already"Excuse will be delay and lack if preparation", he would have flown if we are meeting Jamaica,Kuwait and Tahiti.....If they knows they can't play, they better come home.
u go go
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 16, 2013
[size=15pt]i know say we fit select beta starting 11 for nija frm NAIRALAND here.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by clemmonce(m): 1:44am On Jun 16, 2013
seunblack: They are jst going to waste their time in brazil,even haiti will beat dem,I can put my money on it.smh
going by your username you are truly black at heart. wishing people evil. and u want to be successful abi? u got a long way to go
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by K0ala7(m): 1:50am On Jun 16, 2013
But Oga Jona has 10 Private jets, why are we waiting for FIFA to arrange flight for us?

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Diasporan(m): 1:51am On Jun 16, 2013
Another means for an excuse when they put up a dismal performance.Its been part of the Super Eagles style right from time immemorial.Either jet lag,bad pitch or below standard hotel.In this case Brazil has good pitch and world class 5 star hotels.My bet is that they will hinge their below average performance on the latter.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by LesbianBoy(m): 1:53am On Jun 16, 2013

Like this post if you think this guy is a BAD BELLE angry

45 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 16, 2013
Don't tell me nonsense in Dbanj's voice

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 16, 2013
How about borrowing one from one of em criminal pastors

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Eureka007: 2:05am On Jun 16, 2013
Nawao!? This na bad sign o. I heard there were fighing over money and forgot they had a flight to catch.wahala dey o
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 16, 2013
One of those pastors should quickly donate his jet, afterall its part of evangelism undecided

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by 2legit2qwt: 2:15am On Jun 16, 2013
Nigeria never disappoints cheesy cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by class0247: 2:22am On Jun 16, 2013
So that when they loss all their matches,then we can blame it on poor preparation..don't you get it?
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by FILEBE(m): 2:22am On Jun 16, 2013
Caracta: They should better get Nigerian witches to fly them. Faster and more economical.
grin
like u no folow for the winches abi? NFA ask this gal for flight ticket o
takes a winch to knw a winch.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by abujalapdog(m): 2:25am On Jun 16, 2013
grin[url][/url] grin grin angry
playcharles: what re all dis people sayin, dos that mean we re not goin to watch d match like we did in 1882....PDP shud be held responsible
grin
playcharles: what re all dis people sayin, dos that mean we re not goin to watch d match like we did in 1882....PDP shud be held responsible

Im begining to suspect that pdp has turned your worst nightmare!!!
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 16, 2013
Hire private jets jare! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by FILEBE(m): 2:47am On Jun 16, 2013
Nigeria be like: "we would have won the match had it been we didnt miss the flight".

Some will be like: "Jonathan has bad luck"

...and if We won the match...Nigerians will be like: "missing the flight is a blessing in disguise".

I know wan knw aw e go b ,Naija must blame it on something ni! I hail my papasland o!

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by yarnings: 2:58am On Jun 16, 2013
This should not be an excuse if they fail to qualify for semi final from their group.
Period
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Goldie20: 3:05am On Jun 16, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=15pt]i know say we fit select beta starting 11 for nija frm NAIRALAND here.[/size]

Co sign.. Im with you wink
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by DaWizard47: 3:05am On Jun 16, 2013
I.Joan:
Hire private jets jare! tongue tongue tongue

Naija just dey disgrace themselves steady. if na to dey chop subsidy money delay no go dey.. To hire private jet wey go carry NATIONAL team go represent [size=17pt]AFRICA[/size] na wahala! I won't be surprised if Tahiti draw or win us at this rate!.

DOLAPO GOVERNMENT
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Jossy4luv1(m): 3:05am On Jun 16, 2013
Y must we tink at the negative side always by saying Nigeria can nt succeed in brazil,,is this nt hw u said b4 nations cup,even d criticism even went higher as a result of their performance in group stage bt u can see what God did at last..NOTE=success is nt 4 d 'abled' bt 4 d 'favoured'..NIGERIA WILL BE FAVOURED IN BRAZIL BY GOD'S GRACE

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by pekelepekele(m): 3:06am On Jun 16, 2013
I don't know why Nigeria is this useless . They left their clubs to play for you but some bastard NFF are cutting out their bonuses and the Nigeria government is doing nothing about it and now they intentionally miss their own flight . Nigeria is such a shameless country .mtscheewww lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table / "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco / The New NPFL Referees Kit For The 2016/2017 Season (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.